View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I know the 1988 Sara exists because I listened to it when someone was posting bootlegs on here. I think it was in 2017 or 2018, when someone was posting the bootlegs on here because I was living in a different city and I remember listening to those bootlegs in my other apartment. I’d just to hear that Sara again, but I can’t find the posts. Or wasn’t there a tumblr that posted bootlegs? Goldduststevie may have been the username, or something similar? Is tumblr still even a thing? I haven’t been on there in years. Or I kind of remember Blue Letter being referenced in a username that may have posted bootlegs?

Sorry for rambling, I’m just trying to remember lol.
I never said the 1988 Sara did not exist. I know it exists because its mentioned in the Greatest Hits album talking about Stevie all dressed in red singing Sara in Europe in 1988. I was in shock when I read that in 1988. I meant that everything else has ended up on YouTube even in the worst form. That is what I meant by "Sasquatch in the woods" Its spoken about but most of us have never heard even a horrible bootleg of it. If my memory is correct, it was not performed the entire European leg only a few nights which makes it even more elusive.