Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Messed up stories....

Okay - I'm totally ripping this off from Amber and Hayley who had some interesting Puke/drunk stories in the Pina Colada thread...

SO - what are some of you more amusing/sick/whatever drunk or any altered state stories..

If you don't drink or smoke anything - just share some sort of story
Old 01-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm start:

So one night a long time ago - I went to a party with my friends Harley and Tina. I didn't know anyone at the party except for Harley and Tina - it was in some guy's apartment.

Well Harley and I made our way into this back room where all the people were sitting in a circle - so we joined in and smoked with them.

Then Harley and I went to join Tina on the couch where all of a sudden I notice (in my stoned state) That I am wearing a white top with a black skirt, Harley sitting next to me is wearing white pants and a black shirt and Tina is wearing a white top with black pants....

So I start laughing hysterically at this And pretty soon Harley is dying laughing too - damn giggles. Tina, who is completely sober, is like, "What!?! WHy are you laughing? I don't get it..." so we try and explain the clothes thing and that we looked like a chess board....she doesn't find this amusing...

So then I decide I'd like to eat some cheese and broccoli soup that is being served at this party...Harley goes to get my some and brings it over to me but instead of handing me the bowl - he dumps it all over me...so we're still having mad fits of giggles and the broccoli and cheese soup? Everyone thought I'd puked all over myself...

So Harley and I continued to laugh until it hurt then I'm pretty sure we were asked to leave because of that and the fact that I was eating all of the fudge. Tina was not pleased with us
Old 01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Okay, I don't think I've told this on here before. I personally think it's funny, but others might be thinking Boring! We'll see. My best friend and I used to ride our bikes around campus quite a bit during our freshman year. We loved this area that had really steep inclines, near one of the largest bulidings. We would go there in the evening and ride down the inclines, screaming the whole way down and nearly ramming our bikes into cars. One evening I was wearing these incredibly wide bell-bottoms and they got stuck in the bike's chain as I was zipping down one of the inclines. My best friend tried to pull my pants out, but they wouldn't budge. All we really accomplished was making me fall down several times while she was jerking on my pants. We concluded that I needed to take them off. It was getting dark and I figured no one would see. So, I took them off and she continued to pull on them. I found the whole situation hilarious, so I had to call my on my cell Mom to tell her about it. Of course, she freaked out and told me to put my pants back on. I told her there wasn't anyone around so it was no big deal, and all part of the college experience. Suddenly, a bunch of people drove past and I freaked out a little bit because I was standing in the middle of the parking lot wearing no pants. But no one seemed to really notice. (Or so I think to this day. ) Finally, my best friend yanked them out of my bike, and a huge piece of cloth from the bottom went flying across the parking lot. And I just put them back on. They still have about two inches off the bottom of one of the legs and I still wear them sometimes. My family won't let me live it down. One of my brothers calls me at school sometimes for the sole purpose of saying, "Just wanted to make sure you were wearing pants."
Old 01-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow. Just call me inspiration. My mom would be so proud.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley

mine too, mine too
Old 01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
Yeah, mine too.
Actually, to borrow one of her oft used phrases of my childhood, she would, "saw [my] corner off the table and break my bowl"...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh lord, I have many.

First one comes to mind. My senior year in high school. We would go to this area, just outside of town. We called it circle drive. So we go up there and load our homemade bong, made of a 2 liter bottle. Now keep in mind my friend Robert was the biggest bogart known to man. When he took a hit, it was like he was thinking it would be his last, ever. So, Robert has got his lungs full, just took a big hit and we here---tap-tap-tap, look over, and there was our local policeman. Robert blows this hit out that was massive and fills the car with smoke. All I can do is laugh hysterically. He just told us to get to school. He knew we were potheads. We kept his job interesting. Something like the Dukes of Hazzard days....
Anywasy after school we head back out to circle drive and it was no more. The city had taken a back hoe and dug up the entrance. Damn Them!