The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Anyone catch Coultergeist last night?

She was on Swill O'Lielly last night and made a fool out of herself (nothing new, I know). She said the war is going "magnificently well" and that we've found WMDs, the liberal media just isn't reporting it. THEN - and this is my favorite part, Swill asked her that if the war is going "magnificently well," why was Bush's poll numbers going down so rapidly? Her response was that people aren't paying attention to the news right now and that the pollsters are simply polling the same 500 people. What a bimbo.

So, in honor of Annthrax, let's enjoy these choice quotes (and laugh at them as well):

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

Old 05-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That headline made me picture myself with a big assed net, dressed in fatigues, on a hunt for the elusive, endangered, rancid media sow known as Ann Coulter.
Old 05-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Why she hasn't been thrown in a mental hospital yet remains a mystery to me.
Old 05-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeMe
Why she hasn't been thrown in a mental hospital yet remains a mystery to me.

Why she can't eat a biscuit without later purging is beyond me

Again, Constitutional law espoused by a who with stipper hair in a halter appeals to middle America

I still think she and Bill Maher do it like rabbits

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-28-2004, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Why she can't eat a biscuit without later purging is beyond me

Again, Constitutional law espoused by a who with stipper hair in a halter appeals to middle America

I still think she and Bill Maher do it like rabbits
Oh dear God, please wipe that visual from my brain! Bill has to have better taste (and sense) than that!
Old 05-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh dear God, please wipe that visual from my brain! Bill has to have better taste (and sense) than that!
She is often on his show and they clearly flirt in an odd and almost rabid way I bet she like leather!!!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
She is often on his show and they clearly flirt in an odd and almost rabid way I bet she like leather!!!!!
Did you know they both went to the same college-Cornell. Keith Olbermann's a grad too. But yuck--Coulter-Bill--Leather--YUCK!
Old 05-29-2004, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Randi was saying yesterday that she thinks her neck is so long that air can't possibly reach her brain.

Old 05-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
He doesn't.
Old 05-29-2004, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Randi was saying yesterday that she thinks her neck is so long that air can't possibly reach her brain.
Did you hear the caller that said he could see her adam's apple?
Old 05-29-2004, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
Did you hear the caller that said he could see her adam's apple?
I've heard quite a few people comment on that Adam's Apple of hers. It does make you wonder. . . .