Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart "Hollywood Dads" book

I was at Barnes & Noble today and was flipping through this book that came out very recently:

And guess who is in it? And how freaking adorable are his children? No words. They all appear to have his eyes and his youngest daughter is an absolute doll. He looks incredibly happy, youngish, and content. Leelee has her ears pierced.

I would have bought it just to scan the picture, but I was on a mission for work-related books so it has to wait. If someone else wants to scan it, that would be cool. It's probably the best picture I have seen of Lindsey in the past few years.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 05-16-2007 at 09:39 PM..
Old 05-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Nice to hear Lindsey and kids are in it...but I just want to say what a wonderful picture of Micheal J Fox and co on the cover
Old 05-17-2007, 06:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I heard about this the other day. I am gonna swing by Borders today during my lunch hour and check it out.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 05-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I would have bought it just to scan the picture, but I was on a mission for work-related books so it has to wait. If someone else wants to scan it, that would be cool. It's probably the best picture I have seen of Lindsey in the past few years.
I'll wait for the pic
Old 05-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Anyone have this photo to scan & post? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Old 05-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

#1LBFan: I will probably be able to scan this picture sometime next week. I am getting the book, but I had to take care of some work-related priorities. It's a gorgeous pic, so it will be worth the wait.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yea, it is definately a beautiful photo. Leelee is really a cute little girl. Will is adorable with the gap in his teeth. They picked a really nice photo for the book.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 05-24-2007, 05:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
#1LBFan: I will probably be able to scan this picture sometime next week. I am getting the book, but I had to take care of some work-related priorities. It's a gorgeous pic, so it will be worth the wait.
Great, thanks.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you so much!!!

Old 05-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

I happened to be at Books Inc today and saw the Hollywood Dads book and I had to pick it up and look for the pic.
Lindsey is absolutely beaming, and the children are beautiful.
Having said that, I think it is so sad that Stevie was never able to have children. I mean, she could have, but she truly did sacrifice that for the band, and, for herself too I suppose.
I remember reading the great Rolling Stone cover of them from Feb 1977, and Stevie sounded so adamant about having kids in the near future. She didnt seem set on a life in rock-n-roll, like it ended up. Stevie & Don Henley began dating in the summer of 76 I believe, and at that point, there was no way the band was going to put things on hold with the momentum they were building.
In the end Mick, Lindsey and John were able to have kids with their wives, but the ladies in Fleetwood Mac did indeed sacrifice that to the band.