Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2005, 04:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagringader&r
I hope nameless actor is someone worth the trip, even though it didn't pan out. It happened a few years ago? Still a party girl I see..

The groupie stories were humorous, but kinda pathetic. Not sure who to believe. Nameless musician had a big one, no he didn't, yes he did.. These girls are actually seeking it out, though. Good gawd, I never had the thought to seek it out. Well ok, I had the thought but not the guts. That one time was pure accident and a disastrous one at that.

Hey, maybe we can buy the Hendrix together and timeshare it. I get it for half the year, you get it the other half. Why do I get the feeling other people reading this are totally repulsed..

I've heard Rikki, Don't Lose That Number but I'll have to listen again for the lesbian lyrics. I heard Jackie Blue and tried to listen really closely, but I'll take another listen to that one, too. Wonder if I can download it somewhere. Oh hell, I'll just get one of those box sets.

This board really needs a chat..
Me... Party Girl ? Nah, I just wanna have plenty of stories to tell my granddaughter when I'm old and in my rocking chair. Mr. Nameless actor was/is very much single and likes to prowl but manages to keep much of his antics out of the tabloids. He has good people. We were outside smoking cigs when he and his entourage came outside to leave. I've got some great pics of him checking me out. So even if just for that, it was worth it. His bodyguard was being a bu*thead. He's in the pics too, looking all mean... thought he was gonna snag my camera. I was so star struck, had to send my daughter to ask Mr. Nameless if he would take pics with us. He said they had to leave or he would. We found out afterwards who the band we went backstage with was... prior to that, we had no clue. Turns out one dude was an "it" boy in Gollywood. Who knew? Not us?! We're out of touch up here in the NW, I guess.

I haven't read groupie central in awhile. Going there right after this. They are pathetic and I think most of the stories are lies. I would never chase after it either, just knowing what goes on. Obviously, I've put myself into certain situations to allow things to happen, but can't see myself actually going thru with anything.... I don't think.

The Hendrix cast as a timeshare is an excellent idea. That would knock it down to $750. Wait a minute, is there any way those things can be duplicated or would that break some kind of copyright infringement?

Ya... this board does need a chat. If anyone else is reading these, then that's their scene man... (like my 70s lingo? HAR HAR) if they're repulsed they don't have to read. hehe

Laura