User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-06-2003, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs down I'm not an SnL romantic...

Since I am not intrigued or fascinated with their relationship, I could really care less. I love Lindsey's MUSIC and THAT is what I wanna hear about.

WHAT was he thinking about when he wrote Red Rover Was it REALLY Greek gods or whatever, was it death, WHAT?!?! LOL

Who would he love to duet with more than anyone else on earth?

Would he consider ever releasing GOS on his own independent label or something?

How does he approach lyrics, does he sit down and just let it flow from him, or does he wait till inspiration hits?

Do his children love music as much as he does, do they sing with him, does he sing TO them?

What song does he wish he had written, and if it's a Beatles song, I swear to all that is holy...... LMAO!!!

I found Lindsey because of his MUSIC, not the SnL relationship, sure, they are musical soulmates and have a special connection, but LOTS of people do...they aren't the ONLY people on earth with that.
Old 09-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Ledgie

Thumbs up

Well sooooorrryyy...LOL! I just had a simple question about what Lindsey said about Stevie...LOL! I can't help it if these 2 inspire me and I find their relationship fasinating. There's not any other couple that I know that has such strong chemistry the way SnL do...I think it's sweet.

Kim
Old 09-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Kim....

I wasn't directing that towards you!! LOL I was just venting, I've had a difficult week...sorry if you took my post to be directed at you.

I did wanna state tho...that it's about the MUSIC for me...always has been...always will be. You folks that love their relationship and stuff...that's cool...have at it...whatever floats your boat, but for me, I am SO bored with him discussing the relationship and I've not been a fan for 25-30 years, I've only loved them since March 2001!! LOL
Old 09-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Lindsey....TALKS !!!

Call us very shallow...but we all
were just fascinated to watch our
favorite Guitarist... being so HAPPY
and talking about his wonderful life
for a whole 1/2 hour...no adverts!!!

Lindsey seems pleased to be back
with his friends Mick and John and
former singing partner Stevie Nicks!

"My life is the best its ever been and
it is a miracle I have a wife and two
beautiful kids at 53 years of age!!!"

post script:::::::
We thought the same thing.....Kristen
recognized Charlie Rose and mentioned
they talked about him the night before!
Charlie asked Lindsey if he could tell the
audience about meeting his wife and he
said with a big grin...Sure tell them!!!
Old 09-07-2003, 05:52 AM
Ledgie

Ack! Who would want to meet his wife? Ack! That woman is so materialistic it's not even funny!! I know someone that worked with the lights for one of the shows and Kristen--she was showing off how Lindsey had bought her this diamond necklace and she was complaining about how he did not get her the matching earrings along with it! I'm sorry but I don't care for that woman one bit. I'll be happy when Lindsey finally realizes that Stevie is the one for him and I don't care if they've had a hard time in the past, they're older now and a lot more maturer! I can see it in Lindsey's eyes and in Stevie'e, they're something special there and there always will be.

Kim
Old 09-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmm. Cyndi Adams wrote a gossip column on Lindsey when the band was in New York. It was a very tongue-in-cheek piece, which is always Cyndi's style, in which she teased Lindsey for not buyng his wife earrings to match a necklace he'd bought for her for Mother's Day. It's awfully interesting that this story is so similar to Cyndi's column - similar enough to make me think the Cyndi Adams column is probably the original source of the story. It's funny how stories get passed around and, I suspect, get a little bit mixed up.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Les...

I was thinking the SAME THING when I read that.
Old 09-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GeminiStar03
Ack! Who would want to meet his wife? Ack! That woman is so materialistic it's not even funny!! I know someone that worked with the lights for one of the shows and Kristen--she was showing off how Lindsey had bought her this diamond necklace and she was complaining about how he did not get her the matching earrings along with it! I'm sorry but I don't care for that woman one bit. I'll be happy when Lindsey finally realizes that Stevie is the one for him and I don't care if they've had a hard time in the past, they're older now and a lot more maturer! I can see it in Lindsey's eyes and in Stevie'e, they're something special there and there always will be.

Kim

Gemini,
its fine if you think stevie is the one for him. but was he suppose to just sit around all alone in life and not go on after ,their relationship ended. stevie ended the relationship , so whats a goreous guy left to do? you dont know his wife. he looks happier than he has in a very long time. the fact that he is happy and in love, makes him able to be the man he is today , meaning being able to try to let go of all the crap from the past with stevie and to actually be able call her his friend and vice versa. granted it would of been a fairy tale ending if they never broke up, but they did and he went on to find happiness, and id like to think stevie is happier today as well. we all have been in love and have had our hearts broken, but you move on and if lucky enough, you fall in love again. and he has. good for you lindsey, love to see him smile and laugh, he is sexier than ever. they are lucky to have found each other.
Old 09-07-2003, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow teedee...

AMEN to that post and to THIS part in particular :

Quote:
he is sexier than ever
Old 09-07-2003, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GeminiStar03

Kim

Hopefully someone will not take a 30 second snapshot of you and define you and your whole life by those moments.

I agree with Les that this is directly from the Cindy Adams column and was totally tongue in cheek, except for those that want to twist everything to suit their fantasies.
Old 09-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: I'm not an SnL romantic...

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847

WHAT was he thinking about when he wrote Red Rover Was it REALLY Greek gods or whatever, was it death, WHAT?!?! LOL

Who would he love to duet with more than anyone else on earth?

Would he consider ever releasing GOS on his own independent label or something?

How does he approach lyrics, does he sit down and just let it flow from him, or does he wait till inspiration hits?

Do his children love music as much as he does, do they sing with him, does he sing TO them?

What song does he wish he had written, and if it's a Beatles song, I swear to all that is holy...... LMAO

Great questions, want to start a thread?
Old 09-07-2003, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Cour
Hopefully someone will not take a 30 second snapshot of you and define you and your whole life by those moments.

I agree with Les that this is directly from the Cindy Adams column and was totally tongue in cheek, except for those that want to twist everything to suit their fantasies.
Well said, thank you.

And Kim, in the TWENTY FIVE YEARS after Stevie dumped Lindsey, he had two serious long term relationships prior to marrying Kristen. There was plenty of time and opportunity for him to get back together with Stevie - he just didn't want to. Nuff said.

Barbara

P. S. Could we try a little harder to stick to the topic of the thread? Like, if you didn't see the Charlie Rose interview, it would be okay to just go on to something you're more familiar with!
Old 09-08-2003, 01:00 AM
Ledgie

Actually, I don't even think that I will be returning much to this board b/c I had no clue on how many rude people there were on here...Yeah, I admit that I have a big mouth but this is the only board that i've seen that has been sarcastic to other fans...The people on Burnish are correct, I think that most of my posts will be stuck there.

Kim