The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Go away. Sell your sh*t in ONE thread in chitchat. This board is becoming a commercial desertstorm. Sinai everywhere. Stop it. It has nothing to do with LB. Stop stop stop it. It's AJ ego and nothing else. It's becoming a growing ulcer.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Go away. Sell your sh*t in ONE thread in chitchat. This board is becoming a commercial desertstorm. Sinai everywhere. Stop it. It has nothing to do with LB. Stop stop stop it. It's AJ ego and nothing else. It's becoming a growing ulcer.
Then don't read it. Some people like it and some people don't. You've been clear that you are part of the latter. I don't pretend to be here for very many reasons: #1 to chat with people and #2 to promote my music. If you don't like it, fine. I don't like Madonna, but nothing forces me to read posts about her. It is because of my association with my band members that you have your precious Buckingham Nicks live tracks. Think of that next time you choose to flame me. Don't read my posts and don't buy my albums, I don't want your business. People said they liked the slow verses and charged chorus of "Love Runs Deeper", plus two guys on the track I posted about are associated with LB. So, I posted it here because I thought some people would like it and clearly LB is a huge inspiration for me. I wouldn't mind if the moderators chose to merge this with another thread. However, you should be directing your comments to them and not me. Please take your negativity elsewhere. You've been a particularly nasty fellow, and I'd prefer if you would simply not address me anymore.

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 11-24-2008 at 01:23 PM..
Old 11-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
Then don't read it. Some people like it and some people don't. You've been clear that you are part of the latter. I don't pretend to be here for very many reasons: #1 to chat with people and #2 to promote my music. If you don't like it, fine. I don't like Madonna, but nothing forces me to read posts about her. It is because of my association with my band members that you have your precious Buckingham Nicks live tracks. Think of that next time you choose to flame me. Don't read my posts and don't buy my albums, I don't want your business. People said they liked the slow verses and charged chorus of "Love Runs Deeper", plus two guys on the track I posted about are associated with LB. So, I posted it here because I thought some people would like it and clearly LB is a huge inspiration for me. I wouldn't mind if the moderators chose to merge this with another thread. However, you should be directing your comments to them and not me. Please take your negativity elsewhere. You've been a particularly nasty fellow, and I'd prefer if you would simply not address me anymore.

Sorry dude, I asked you to sell your drizzle in ONE thread and not sicken this board with your bull as a cheap sellout. I HAVE adressed it to the mods, and they agreed with my complaint against the fact that you use MULTIPLE threads to sell your own music on a FM site. It's also a question for me why you are not confronted with it yet, since they mailed me that they would do something about it. I basicly read the Lindseyboard over here, and I AM a fan of Love Runs Deeper. How can I NOT read it if you package your stinking message in a threadtitle that attracts any genuine Lindseyfan?

Now I've been a nasty fellow in your opinion. You are solely ruining things for me too dude. I'm entitled to fight against that.

I am NOT interested in your music, and if you think it is relevant to discuss it with Lindseyfans, post it for free and ask a lindsey-oriented question about it we can discuss. But don't confront me with a commercial for something totally out of topic packaged in a thread that logically attracts my attention. That's Friggin IRRITATING AND OBNOXIOUS.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Quote:
Sorry dude, I asked you to sell your drizzle in ONE thread and not sicken this board with your bull as a cheap sellout. I HAVE adressed it to the mods, and they agreed with my complaint against the fact that you use MULTIPLE threads to sell your own music on a FM site. It's also a question for me why you are not confronted with it yet, since they mailed me that they would do something about it. I basicly read the Lindseyboard over here, and I AM a fan of Love Runs Deeper. How can I NOT read it if you package your stinking message in a threadtitle that attracts any genuine Lindseyfan?

Now I've been a nasty fellow in your opinion. You are solely ruining things for me too dude. I'm entitled to fight against that.

I am NOT interested in your music, and if you think it is relevant to discuss it with Lindseyfans, post it for free and ask a lindsey-oriented question about it we can discuss. But don't confront me with a commercial for something totally out of topic packaged in a thread that logically attracts my attention. That's Friggin IRRITATING AND OBNOXIOUS.
I did discuss this with the moderators and we did come to an amicable solution. However, it was done without your vitriol and malice, which is unneeded. As I said, please "Leave Me Alone", BTW I do have a song by that name that happens to be for sale. Some people like my stuff, some don't. You were only one of two people who said something to me about it, and the other person was far more polite than you. You've made your opinion plain. I am reporting your post to the moderator because it is specifically insulting and crosses the line. Have a nice day.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I did discuss this with the moderators and we did come to an amicable solution. However, it was done without your vitriol and malice, which is unneeded. As I said, please "Leave Me Alone", BTW I do have a song by that name that happens to be for sale. Some people like my stuff, some don't. You were only one of two people who said something to me about it, and the other person was far more polite than you. You've made your opinion plain. I am reporting your post to the moderator because it is specifically insulting and crosses the line. Have a nice day.
Do you two ever lighten up on each other?

(I loved the have a nice day part!)

I have an idea! Shackin'up, I think that you should be a little more nice to AJ, and AJ, you should try to make things like this more Lindsey-related or keep them elsewhere. (Yes, he is a big influence and you have parts of Buckingham/Nicks, but it was pretty much shameless plugging in the Lindsey thread, where it may not belong, and it cost, which is a gip! ).

But hey, I am not a moderator, so this is just friendly advice. (Well, I wouldn't mind it if you didn't stop, it is always fun to watch you two!)
Old 11-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoS View Post
Do you two ever lighten up on each other?

(I loved the have a nice day part!)

I have an idea! Shackin'up, I think that you should be a little more nice to AJ, and AJ, you should try to make things like this more Lindsey-related or keep them elsewhere. (Yes, he is a big influence and you have parts of Buckingham/Nicks, but it was pretty much shameless plugging in the Lindsey thread, where it may not belong, and it cost, which is a gip! ).

But hey, I am not a moderator, so this is just friendly advice. (Well, I wouldn't mind it if you didn't stop, it is always fun to watch you two!)
Hi GOS. I already talked to the moderators about this and we agreed that I am to post future projects in the Chit Chat area only. Shackin' Up hopped on me after the fact, which is a little ridiculous, considering that he already got what he wanted. If he'd be nice and just ask, I'd have no problem and I privately told him so. I have no intention of engaging him on this subject any further.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't care. You don't understand that you are ruining a board I've been active on for years and years. You are pushing your needs in my face without asking me either. This board is for Lindseyfans, not for selling sh*t.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

Quote:
I don't care. You don't understand that you are ruining a board I've been active on for years and years. You are pushing your needs in my face without asking me either. This board is for Lindseyfans, not for selling sh*t.
I'm a Lindsey fan that happens to sell music. Anyway, I won't be promoting on the LB thread anymore, so you have nothing more to complain about. I don't think I'm ruining anything. By all means, ignore me, I'll go market in the Chit Chat forum. You started writing after I'd already spoken to the moderator, so you have no reason to continue harping on this. Lighten up a bit and go have a beer and chill with your headphones on. Being angry this often isn't healthy, especially if you're in your fourties. Just guess on age from your pic. Nice pic with Lindsey BTW.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just guess on age from your pic. Nice pic with Lindsey BTW.
Thanks. I even asked the photographer politely.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Registered

Quote:
Thanks. I even asked the photographer politely.
It's nice you're able to do that with someone. Have a great day!