Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Just pulled up third row for Belfast and it's still coming up! Is nobody online? Go for it!
Old 09-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Ledgie

Just got far end of Row B for Edinburgh! Sorry to sound inexperienced, but how long does standing last for Lindsey, like is it only at the end or is it full show like FM?
Old 09-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Senior Ledgie

Feckin Meet and Greet in Dublin sold out real quick. Managed to nab a Belfast one though
Old 09-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Ledgie

Wow, the Birmingham M&G has also sold out!

And If you go through Ticketmaster for general admission tickets for London it appears that show is also sold out!
Old 09-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Junior Ledgie

Exclamation

LOOK!!!-----------¬¬¬¬¬

check out my fleetwood mac collection, unheard hq demos and more¬¬
heres my channel
a video including a mini lindsey buckingham guitar, picture discs etc.
also christine mcvie singing dreams plus tons of unheard hq demos
http://www.youtube.com/user/curtis8516?feature=mhee
Old 09-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Senior Ledgie

Got Row J for Gateshead yesterday with the intention of not looking again today to see if anything else comes up but it was too hard to resist. At 9am there was nothing better on any of the sites so waited for the venue to sell at noon and got.......Row A, total cost was also £13 less. I'm ecstatic. Just need to find a home for Row J now.

Last edited by gfd1963; 09-09-2011 at 07:19 AM..
Old 09-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb Woah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutTheBlameOnMe View Post
Wow, the Birmingham M&G has also sold out!

And If you go through Ticketmaster for general admission tickets for London it appears that show is also sold out!
I wonder if they sold to actual people or brokers/scalpers?

I hope they went to actual fans.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Senior Ledgie

There are Row F tickets for London available at See Tickets.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Junior Ledgie

Thumbs down Ticketmaster.ie NEVER AGAIN!!

Had a dreadful experience... Got 3 front row seats in the balcony of the olympia in Dublin which would have been superb for my 7 year old son... went to checkout, then paid, then site comes back with an error!!! Tried again, row B, then paid, then site comes back with an error..... this happened at least 4 times!!!!
Really, really annoyed... I rung ticketmaster.ie and got the response, "yes we can see you had booked them on our system here and we have been having some technical difficulties this morning, sir.... will row 16 behind a pole do????"

I have been a Lindsey fan for years and have never seen him solo.... really disappointed and annoyed!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I had the same thing happen to me this morning. I had 3rd row in Dublin and got an error and since then I've not been able to get better than row K at the very, very edge. I'm going to wait and see if better tickets become available because I have 3 other shows I'm going to and may have a friend over from the States that day so unless I can get a really good seat I think I'll skip Dublin I still might go but I'm finding it hard to decide.

I'm sorry you lost good seats this morning. Ticketmaster are a horrible business. When the Mac were playing the O2 in Dublin last year I got tickets as soon as they went on sale and they were about half way back. About a month before the gig I checked again and 4 tickets together in the second row came up! I was out outraged that they didn't put all of the tickets on sale as soon as the gig was onsale. They're not a very transparent business. If I had the option of using a rival service then I really would.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterGos View Post
Had a dreadful experience... Got 3 front row seats in the balcony of the olympia in Dublin which would have been superb for my 7 year old son... went to checkout, then paid, then site comes back with an error!!! Tried again, row B, then paid, then site comes back with an error..... this happened at least 4 times!!!!
Really, really annoyed... I rung ticketmaster.ie and got the response, "yes we can see you had booked them on our system here and we have been having some technical difficulties this morning, sir.... will row 16 behind a pole do????"

I have been a Lindsey fan for years and have never seen him solo.... really disappointed and annoyed!
That's awful. I can only imagine how disappointed and angry you are. Dodfather had a similar experience yesterday for Edinburgh. It's a shame nothing is done to compensate. Did you settle for the row 16 tickets or find better?

Edit: Just read your post Peestie. It's dreadful. Is Ticketmaster your only option in Ireland?

Last edited by gfd1963; 09-09-2011 at 09:46 AM..
Old 09-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfd1963 View Post
That's awful. I can only imagine how disappointed and angry you are. Dodfather had a similar experience yesterday for Edinburgh. It's a shame nothing is done to compensate. Did you settle for the row 16 tickets or find better?

Edit: Just read your post Peestie. It's dreadful. Is Ticketmaster your only option in Ireland?
I think it is for these shows. It may be possible to buy direct from the venue so I'll maybe try ringing their box office and see what they have. I don't mind not going since I have tickets for Belfast, Southampton and London but I'd be happy to do Dublin as well. The only reason I'm even considering not going is because I graduate between 14-16th December and there will be people flying back from all round the world for it so I'd feel bad if I graduated on the 15th and instead of hanging around to see them I had to rush off to get a bus to Dublin. At least if I graduate the day of the Belfast gig I can meet them after the concert. Once I get the definite date of graduation, and if there are still tickets left, I'll go if it's on the right day. Otherwise I guess just the 3 gigs will have to do me
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peestie View Post
I think it is for these shows. It may be possible to buy direct from the venue so I'll maybe try ringing their box office and see what they have. I don't mind not going since I have tickets for Belfast, Southampton and London but I'd be happy to do Dublin as well. The only reason I'm even considering not going is because I graduate between 14-16th December and there will be people flying back from all round the world for it so I'd feel bad if I graduated on the 15th and instead of hanging around to see them I had to rush off to get a bus to Dublin. At least if I graduate the day of the Belfast gig I can meet them after the concert. Once I get the definite date of graduation, and if there are still tickets left, I'll go if it's on the right day. Otherwise I guess just the 3 gigs will have to do me
It's not so bad if it's not your only gig but still disappointing. Hope you get sorted.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Senior Ledgie

Ticketmaster are awful. I rang them up enquiring if the M&G was sold out fully for Dublin, because it said on the site that more tickets might become available. "Sorry sir we only handle the M&G through the site, would you like tickets for 9 rows back?"

"No, I really want the M&G, can you not let me know if it's fully sold out?"

Shortly afterwards I just bought one for Belfast instead, I wouldn't be surprised if more M&G went on sale closer to the event, but screw that. I hate this "more seats might be added later" lark. It punishes real fans, who are there ready to buy the moment the tickets go online. They have us squabbling over the 20 good seats or so that are available, and later on some lucky casual listener will decide to go and pull up the best friggin' seat in the house. Pathetic.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Ledgie

tickets sorted for Edinburgh and London - bring it on!