Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

RE: Anderson Cooper.

I've always thought he was cute, but I was hesitant to mention him, because this guy that I kinda sorta dated (but not really) claims to have fooled around with him. So, whenever I think of Anderson Cooper now, I think of this guy. It's a little weird.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
I can PM you the Sawyer backstory in a nutshell, if you want. Some of our questions were answered, but we still don't know why he's a butt*ole to everyone. LOL

He's my fave character. I loved his quote last night about a doctor playing golf...boy howdy (such a Southern expression!), what's next, a cop eatin' a donut? LMAO!!

Please PM me with the backstory!
Old 11-19-2004, 08:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas
RE: Anderson Cooper.

I've always thought he was cute, but I was hesitant to mention him, because this guy that I kinda sorta dated (but not really) claims to have fooled around with him. So, whenever I think of Anderson Cooper now, I think of this guy. It's a little weird.
That's not only possible, it's probable. Anderson is beyond rumored to be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. . . . and he's still 100% adorable!
Old 11-19-2004, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeMe
That's not only possible, it's probable. Anderson is beyond rumored to be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. . . . and he's still 100% adorable!
And a closet Republican.

Sheppard Smith from Faux News is 100% queer, too.

Old 11-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Marcus is going to be in the next Surreal Life on VH1 which starts, I think, January 9th!! Along with Verne Troyer (Mini-Me), Da Brat, and some others I can't remember right now.

Don't forget Chynna the wrestler - ugh! I don't think I'll be tuning in to THAT season.

And people - I don't want to sleep with Weiland, I just think he has good abs that look particularly good in very low pants. I wonder, is that a desired side effect of all the heroin?

Paula
Old 11-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
And a closet Republican.

Sheppard Smith from Faux News is 100% queer, too.

I have no problem with the gay part--it's the REPUBLICAN part that bothers me!!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeMe
I have no problem with the gay part--it's the REPUBLICAN part that bothers me!!!!
I hear that he really tries desperately to hide it. And that he likes bears.

I think that it's so obvious that he's over the rainbow, he's just too pretty. The perfect hair, nails, clothes, etc. I read a litle interview in TV Guide, I think, where the interviewer brought up the fact that there are tons of people out there who think he's hot and his response gave him away when he started talking about fetishes and gray-haired men.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedSLN
Hey, me too!

There is something kind of nasty about him. In a good way !
Old 11-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hear that he really tries desperately to hide it. And that he likes bears.

I think that it's so obvious that he's over the rainbow, he's just too pretty. The perfect hair, nails, clothes, etc. I read a litle interview in TV Guide, I think, where the interviewer brought up the fact that there are tons of people out there who think he's hot and his response gave him away when he started talking about fetishes and gray-haired men.
I can't even find a picture of this yahoo anywhere.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just remember Anderson Cooper from Channel One news when I was in middle school..Lisa Ling too

Crazy.

Anyway - nice addition of Tea Leoni - I agree- she is very beautiful and I think she's very under rated as a comedic actress...I totally love her...AND she gets to be married to David Duchovny...
Old 11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky
I can't even find a picture of this yahoo anywhere.
I just did. Creepomatic. How much work are those eyebrows to maintain ? Those pursed lips ! The smug smirk ! This character has a serious testosterone deficiency. There is actually something Michael Jackson-like going on with his eye area. No need to see him animated. The still photo was PLENTY.
Sparky no likey.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I just did. Creepomatic. How much work are those eyebrows to maintain ? Those pursed lips ! The smug smirk ! This character has a serious testosterone deficiency. There is actually something Michael Jackson-like going on with his eye area. No need to see him animated. The still photo was PLENTY.
Sparky no likey.
I don't see any attraction to him either. I don't like twigs and I certainly don't see the attraction to 40 year old who look like twinks.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Sparky no likey.
Ditto. Plasticine outta control.

Someone please elaborate on the Anderson Cooper gay rumors stuff. I would love to know some dirt on him.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Come on--he's Gloria Vanderbilt's son--he's GOT to be gay!

Actually, I've read quite a few things about him out their in cyberspace. Someone on one of the political boards thought it would be a good idea to "out" some of the more prominent gay media types after the whole Mary Cheney thing.

Anyway, they dig up info that Anderson Cooper had co-owned a place in NYC with another man and that after their break-up, the other guy had sold out his interest in it to Anderson, who then, in turn, eventually sold it and brought another place.

Lots of sightings of him with other guys in and around Chelsea (where he used to live). I didn't know about the bear thing though--I heard that he was into Asian guys.

Go check out DataLounge--those folks are obsessed with him--and it's a great place in general to get good gossip. (Go to their forums and click on their Gossip forum, specifically.

And last month when P. Diddy visited Anderson to talk about his Vote or Die campaign, he brought Anderson a t-shirt "for your girlfriend." Anderson didn't look too amused--or was that just embarassed? I don't think anyone clued in Mr. Puff Daddy about AC's preferences beforehand.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And a closet Republican.
Shhhh, I try to ignore that part. And I figured as much about him being gay. He's too metrosexual not to wonder. It's weird because I wouldn't give him a second look in real life. Must be the newscaster thing.