User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
I've got three quarters of the .wav files uploaded... not mp3's. The missing ones are uploading as we speak.
Thank you so much for these wavs. It's wonderful to have the new songs -- and live at that.

I agree with you guys about Vista. The most frustrating thing is, when I transferred all the files from XP, everything initially worked smoothly for several days. Then, I made one change on my system and Word Perfect, my HP printer (and scanner) and my Palm synch haven't worked normally since then. If things had never worked, I could accept it more easily than I can having had them once work and then stop.

Michele
Old 09-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

M A C M A N --- I love how you speak my language. As God as my witness, I have never been able to learn *torrent*.

A special thank you to all the contributors (HS421--, Luke A, Beachwod Mac etc.) to this thread...and I say this on behalf of myself and all those visitors/guests/lurkers out there, who are too shy to log on and to say it....

[On edit - I am so happy. I have to work this weekend and this will make it be so much less of a burden. I won't let myself listen until tomorrow.]

[On Edit again --That lasted till about 4:00 p.m. I love this concert. I haven't been so happy, since Macman posted song-by-song the Philadelphia UTS Concert.]

estranged4life ---- your "Buddy Jesus" is cracking me up.

Last edited by Betsy; 09-12-2008 at 06:55 PM..
Old 09-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thank you so much for posting the .wav's!!

I refuse to listen to the whole show (I can't spoil all of Lindsey's surprises until I see him)... but HOLY CRAP! Love Runs Deeper is AMAZING live! At the moment this is my favorite Lindsey song, EVER.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Threadjack- In the minority here...

I have Vista Premium on my HP laptop and it works BETTER than XP ever did on my desktop...Remember, I used to be a Microsoft 'tester' and I liked receiving FREE products to run/test (Plus learned how to 'bypass' certain aspects of programs to make the programs more efficient)

I'm SURE more LB shows will be on their way to download torrents...

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 09-12-2008 at 02:25 PM..
Old 09-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
I have Vista Premium on my HP laptop and it works BETTER than XP ever did on my desktop...

I'm SURE more LB shows will be on their way to download torrents...
Vista x64 is one of the most complete and stable home operating systems to date so long as your hardware supports it.

Ok back to topic...

Has anyone seen any camcorders at these shows yet? I'm really waiting for a DVD. There was a great audience video from the last tour, I'm hoping we get one soon for this one!
Old 09-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink THEY will be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
Has anyone seen any camcorders at these shows yet? I'm really waiting for a DVD. There was a great audience video from the last tour, I'm hoping we get one soon for this one!
on their way very soon...I'm sure of it.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 09-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Then, I made one change on my system and Word Perfect, my HP printer (and scanner) and my Palm synch haven't worked normally since then.
I KNOW! Suddenly my Word symbol (basicly all office symbols) disappeared out of the program list and also my HP printer/scanner had to install itself everytime I restarted the computer (for 5 minutes).
It also works fine on my wife's laptop and now that I have XP on my computer again, I forgot why I needed Vista in the first place.

And thank you BeachwoodMac for uploading it.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for sharing, I downloaded the Torrent in like 15 mins. Fastest ever download i was getting way over 350kb at times.
Anyway First thing is first, I have to swllow my words and hand it to Lindsey because he has completely proved me wrong.

The live version of "Time Precious Time" was absolutely brilliant far better than I ever ever expected and I really really enjoyed it. This song totally works, I was wrong to jump in and disregard it so soon. Once again If your fussy about the studio version just listen to this live version. Loved it.

Shut Us Down was another lovely version. the solo was amazing I cant believe all that sound came from one guitar.
Trouble and Go Insane were very refreshing to hear like that and it was great.

NGBA, Big Love and GYOW are the old firms and I love them anyday, they dont need a review.

Cant wait for a DVD release of this tour is Lindsey gonna do an official one or will it be a boot.

Arent we just getting Lindsey Buckingham overload this last few years. Why hasnt he been doing this all along. Anyway great concert I would have love to have been there. Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Cant wait for a DVD release of this tour is Lindsey gonna do an official one or will it be a boot.
I'd guess we aren't going to get an official one Hopefully there will be a good quality bootleg. I'd rather have a soundboard or FM audio recording though.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
Vista x64 is one of the most complete and stable home operating systems to date so long as your hardware supports it.

Ok back to topic...

LOL! I have to reformat my hard-drive every month because of Vista. I guess that's a stability feature.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Wow ye guys are brilliant.

Thanks a million for all of that
Old 09-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks a lot Mac Man.

Love Runs Deeper is great fun. Greay Day is good as well. Gift Of Screws was always one of my favourites. I hope he includes Bel Air Rain, Right Place To Fade and Wait For You at some point. The album is looking like it's going to be really good.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up

Bumping this up because I finally got to listen to these shows when I got home. HOLY CRAP! Seattle is a fantastic show and the sound is phenomenal! His vocals are insane! I am listening to the Bass Hall show right now and there's just no comparing. His vocals on this tour are out of this world ridiculously amazing. They were good on the UTS tour, but jeebus...this tour.

Seattle is so far my favorite show from the bootlegs. Now, I just need Tulsa and I'll be in heaven. Heh.