User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfan View Post
Thought some might appreciate seeing his photo (I cropped out my daughter for both his and her sake).
Thanks for sharing the pic! He'll be a ladies man, I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I can't decide if he looks more like Kristen or Stevie.
Awwww... I always thought they'd make beautiful children together.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Kristen has such nice bone structure that I don't think you can do better than her, if you're just going for good looking children.

Michele
Old 04-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Kristen has such nice bone structure that I don't think you can do better than her, if you're just going for good looking children.

Michele
Yes, he has Kristen's cheekbones.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The spit of his dad. But he'll never in a million years be as gorgeous as Papa - just not possible.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
The spit of his dad. But he'll never in a million years be as gorgeous as Papa - just not possible.
Very true.

Though the comment above is not even remotely seedy, it has gotten me thinking about the "older generations" who express a love for younger generations in the public eye. To give an example, in a Justin Bieber (Bleugh!) group on Facebook I saw and was disgusted by many many older women claiming to be in love with him or just plain fancy him. Do they have no concept of age? He's like their son's friend. It's disturbing. I'm glad I'm only reading comparisons and general "He's handsome" comments in this thread.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

He does look exactly like LB. Assuming he doesn't peak too early, he'll be a really good looking adult. But unfortunately, far too many of the guys I went to high school with, who I thought were totally hot then, came out on the other side of 30 (25, in some cases) not looking too pretty.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
He does look exactly like LB. Assuming he doesn't peak too early, he'll be a really good looking adult. But unfortunately, far too many of the guys I went to high school with, who I thought were totally hot then, came out on the other side of 30 (25, in some cases) not looking too pretty.
When we look at those high school pictures of Lindsey, it seems he got better looking in his twenties and thirties than he was then.

Michele
Old 04-26-2011, 12:15 PM
CreepingDeath
This message has been deleted by CreepingDeath.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Very true.

Though the comment above is not even remotely seedy, it has gotten me thinking about the "older generations" who express a love for younger generations in the public eye. To give an example, in a Justin Bieber (Bleugh!) group on Facebook I saw and was disgusted by many many older women claiming to be in love with him or just plain fancy him. Do they have no concept of age? He's like their son's friend. It's disturbing. I'm glad I'm only reading comparisons and general "He's handsome" comments in this thread.
Exactly - we're really only commenting on the possible handsomeness of the future adult Will Buckingham. I'll only ever drool over daddy
Old 04-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
When we look at those high school pictures of Lindsey, it seems he got better looking in his twenties and thirties than he was then.

Michele
And even better in his 40s, 50s and 60s - his 70s are looking rosy!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Junior Ledgie

Hey there, Everyone

Just joined, so hi and happy Tuesday. I've enjoyed reading everyone's various posts and opinions and I imagine I might get flamed for this but does anyone else feel uncomfortable about posting and sharing pictures of Lindsey's son online? I do.

Just a thought.

Kiki
Old 04-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiCA View Post
Hey there, Everyone

Just joined, so hi and happy Tuesday. I've enjoyed reading everyone's various posts and opinions and I imagine I might get flamed for this but does anyone else feel uncomfortable about posting and sharing pictures of Lindsey's son online? I do.

Just a thought.

Kiki
You do know that you can find pictures of him on Google, right?

Just a thought.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiCA View Post
Hey there, Everyone

Just a thought.

Kiki

I don't see the problem. He posed for the pic. Plus, Lindsey released a DVD with his kids all over it, they've been in magazine shoots and are at his concerts. If he didn't want his children seen then they would need to do a better job at hiding them, in my opinion. He's got to know his fans would be interested in seeing his family. Otherwise, why publicize?
Old 04-26-2011, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I don't see the problem. He posed for the pic. Plus, Lindsey released a DVD with his kids all over it, they've been in magazine shoots and are at his concerts. If he didn't want his children seen then they would need to do a better job at hiding them, in my opinion. He's got to know his fans would be interested in seeing his family. Otherwise, why publicize?
This.

ten
Old 04-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

He is sooo cute, and looks SO much like Linds. Thanks for showing us the picture!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:46 AM
Junior Ledgie

I guess being a parent makes me extremely cautious about what is allowed online and who is allowed to post pictures of my son (no one!).

I think it's very odd that Lindsey brings his kids onstage (I believe I saw photos posted here once) and makes videos and such but that is his prerogative and his choice.

And-yes, his son posed for the photo but he is only 12 or 13; that is too young for him to give his consent for the photo to be posted online; I'm sure he was being polite and thought it would just be kept in the camera. I know it was posted with the best intentions but now there are many comments from fans discussing how good looking he is and which parent he favors. Besides, another photo was posted of him standing with a friend in the theatre and he didn't pose for that or give implicit or explicit permission to post it, nor did his parents.

I guess I just sense a level of perceived familiarity and intimacy that is a little surprising, especially considering how exposing the internet can be. I like how passionate you guys are about Lindsey but I feel like his family should be off limits; this includes showing up to Kristen's showroom, but especially leaving his kids alone.

Am I alone in this belief?

Kiki