The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Aniston annoys the **** out of me, so ha ha ha. Good for them. I don't feel bad for the woman, her marriage was obviously **** if he had to shack up with someone else. It takes two to tango.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I need my memory refreshed, I think. Weren't Brangelina messing around while he was still married to Anniston? I've been trying to pinpoint why their relationship bugs me (as it shouldn't, since I don't know any of them) and I think it's b/c I'm so against cheating in a relationship- particularly a marriage- that I somehow don't think it's fair or cool for them to be carrying on so quickly when the divorce isn't even final yet. As far as Anniston or Jolie- I could give a rat's ass about either of them personally.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6
for some reason this didn't make me happy, i think she will be a great mom however, it just makes me sad for jennifer aniston, the press will be all over this & her~
Yep. I feel for Jennifer Aniston too.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC
I need my memory refreshed, I think. Weren't Brangelina messing around while he was still married to Anniston? I've been trying to pinpoint why their relationship bugs me (as it shouldn't, since I don't know any of them) and I think it's b/c I'm so against cheating in a relationship- particularly a marriage- that I somehow don't think it's fair or cool for them to be carrying on so quickly when the divorce isn't even final yet. As far as Anniston or Jolie- I could give a rat's ass about either of them personally.
They haven't even admitted to a relationship yet, publicly. No one knows the answer to this except the two of them. As far as Jen and Brad's marriage, from what I've seen it appears the breakup was pretty mutual, it just wasn't working. That happens and I agree there is no one to blame for that. Just have some frikkin class and respect for your marriage and your wife even when it isn't working. I know, too high a standard for Hollywood blokes.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Just have some frikkin class and respect for your marriage and your wife even when it isn't working. I know, too high a standard for Hollywood blokes.
What do you mean? He isn't allowed to fall in love again since his marriage with Jen didn't work out. If memory serves me correctly, they actually tried to make the marriage work and it didn't. And so what if he was attracted to Jolie during the filming of their movie? We don't know when the marriage was at it's wits in.

This "yay Jen for finding Vince to unbreak her heart" and "boo Brad for falling in love" is utter crap.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Well, even if they weren't messing around, which seems about as likely as me winning a nobel prize in physics - Brad cheated on Jen before that anyways.
I couldn't care less, personally - Angelina's acting makes me cringe, Brad is deadly boring, and Jennifer is a fairly good actress but seems whiny and I think she's weird looking. Plus, Jen is dating Vince Vaughn, who seems way funnier and less boring then Brad, so I think she's fine. It makes me nervous the way Angelina is collecting babies, too. Did you see that thing where someone said they saw her in real life and it was one of the most disappointing experiences they ever had? Something about her head being too big for her tiny body, and she being really weird looking.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Jennifer is a fairly good actress but seems whiny and I think she's weird looking.
That woman's trophy case shouldn't be without a Razzie.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
That woman's trophy case shouldn't be without a Razzie.
For what? Angelina should get the Razzie, IMO. And maybe Brad, too. They're both pretty bad.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
For what?
Derailed (not even Clive Owen could detract from her awfulness), Leprechaun, Picture Perfect, Bruce Almighty, etc. The list is endless.

Quote:
Angelina should get the Razzie, IMO. And maybe Brad, too. They're both pretty bad.
They both deserve Razzies for Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Bloody torturous that thing was. He's always been a sucky actor and she's never been anything special herself. I once perused her filmography on the IMDB and was amazed at the awful **** she's made.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
What do you mean? He isn't allowed to fall in love again since his marriage with Jen didn't work out. If memory serves me correctly, they actually tried to make the marriage work and it didn't. And so what if he was attracted to Jolie during the filming of their movie? We don't know when the marriage was at it's wits in.

This "yay Jen for finding Vince to unbreak her heart" and "boo Brad for falling in love" is utter crap.
I think the problem (for me) is that he fell in love BEFORE his marriage to Jen ended. Just because they were both miserable (and who knows if that's true), that doesn't make it right to f*ck around on someone. And I mean, it's pretty obvious they (Brangelina) had something going on. He's adopted her children and they have one of their own on the way. I realize Hollywood people move a bit faster than real life people, but even that seems a little brisk to me. Zero class, is all I'm saying.

Quote:
Well, even if they weren't messing around, which seems about as likely as me winning a nobel prize in physics - Brad cheated on Jen before that anyways.
I think it's crappy no matter how you look at it.

Quote:
It makes me nervous the way Angelina is collecting babies, too. Did you see that thing where someone said they saw her in real life and it was one of the most disappointing experiences they ever had? Something about her head being too big for her tiny body, and she being really weird looking.
That makes me nervous too, but I guess they have enough money to be financially responsible for all these children. My husband and I are trying to adopt internationally this year, and it is crazy expensive. So, I'm glad for her that she can afford to do this. I hope that she's as devoted to these children as she makes herself out to be. As far as her big head, that happens a lot with super thin people, don't you think? They become a little out of proportion or something.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Derailed (not even Clive Owen could detract from her awfulness), Leprechaun, Picture Perfect, Bruce Almighty, etc. The list is endless.

They both deserve Razzies for Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Bloody torturous that thing was. He's always been a sucky actor and she's never been anything special herself. I once perused her filmography on the IMDB and was amazed at the awful **** she's made.
Well, I'm going to have to narrowly disagree about Aniston.
And, if you don't mind? I'd like to give Angelina the Razzie for that stupid movie she made where she had a blond wig and was a newscaster. That's her third Razzie. Mr. and Mr. Smith can be her fourth... She definitely gets the HamRazzie for Girl, Interrupted. If Firefox had been a regular movie, she could've gotten one for that, too. Gia - everyone said she was great, I thought she stunk. Yep, gotta say, the last time I liked her was in Hackers. Good thing she's so pretty.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

That makes me nervous too, but I guess they have enough money to be financially responsible for all these children. My husband and I are trying to adopt internationally this year, and it is crazy expensive. So, I'm glad for her that she can afford to do this. I hope that she's as devoted to these children as she makes herself out to be. As far as her big head, that happens a lot with super thin people, don't you think? They become a little out of proportion or something.
I dunno. I know thin people with regular sized heads. Most movie stars have larger than average heads, though. Her jaw is wide and everything, I can see how she'd look like a bobble head. I just thought it was funny, the prettiest girl "ever", and he said she looked weird in real life.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17

I'm suspect of "love" being found when you are still married.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I couldn't care less, personally - Angelina's acting makes me cringe, Brad is deadly boring, and Jennifer is a fairly good actress but seems whiny and I think she's weird looking. Plus, Jen is dating Vince Vaughn, who seems way funnier and less boring then Brad, so I think she's fine. It makes me nervous the way Angelina is collecting babies, too. Did you see that thing where someone said they saw her in real life and it was one of the most disappointing experiences they ever had? Something about her head being too big for her tiny body, and she being really weird looking.
That's really interesting because I already think she is odd looking but thought it was just me!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
That's really interesting because I already think she is odd looking but thought it was just me!
She is. But in a pretty way. It's strange to have that many features so prominent. Her eyes and her lips and her smile and her cheekbones are huge.