User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
You have to email him. Do you think he's gay?

LOL....funny you should mention that.

his best friend (my sister's friend) thinks he might be gay. Lane denies he's gay - but his friend is skeptical because he's been single for so long and apparently he has this high list of standard for a woman that are not so easy to meet... who knows....
Old 04-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

maybe the fact that your old mutual acquaintance marched right up to you in the bar and announced "ok here's an update on Mr. Lane" means that Mr. Lane has been following YOU (on the sly that is...) ya never know...that IS kinda ballsy..good luck!
Old 04-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
He was totally nice to me after that lol...

In fact in my seventh grade year he came back to visit (and was sporting a sexy goatee) lol....and he called me "honey" My friends and I talked about that one for months
Aww, what a sweetie. And since he knows you had such a big crush on him you should maybe even mention it in your email! "Hey, I'm the woman who used to be the girl with the biggest crush on you ever, remember me?" Definitely use humor, use interest in what he's up to and how he's doing, and include what you are up to and your single status, hehe. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD EMAIL HIM! You've got nothing to lose, girl. AND, try not to focus on getting a reply and just write, like Brian said, from your heart. Good luck!

By the way, I do not know how you even survived all that teasing! I think I would have just *died*.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree with everyone else --- I'd shoot him a quick email. Short and sweet. Let us know what happens.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hehe.. sounds cute, go for it
Old 04-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Aww, what a sweetie. And since he knows you had such a big crush on him you should maybe even mention it in your email! "Hey, I'm the woman who used to be the girl with the biggest crush on you ever, remember me?" Definitely use humor, use interest in what he's up to and how he's doing, and include what you are up to and your single status, hehe. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD EMAIL HIM! You've got nothing to lose, girl. AND, try not to focus on getting a reply and just write, like Brian said, from your heart. Good luck!

By the way, I do not know how you even survived all that teasing! I think I would have just *died*.

Yeah - I remember wanting to die after those things...

THEN once I was going on and on and on about MR. Lane and how hot he is etc...my friend Kelly was just looking at me all wide eyed, I got a sinking feeling, looked behind me ...and there was my band director just staring down at me smiling lol....

Stupid Mr. Chip (band director) - he must have totally given Mr. Lane a hard time about it
Old 04-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari
Hehe.. sounds cute, go for it

Ok.

I'm gonna go for it....thank everyone

I'll let you know if he replies
Old 04-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just wanted to chime in and agree with everyone else. You've got nothing to lose so go for it! I think it's great that you have the opportunity to get in touch with him again and you should definitely take it.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah - I remember wanting to die after those things...

THEN once I was going on and on and on about MR. Lane and how hot he is etc...my friend Kelly was just looking at me all wide eyed, I got a sinking feeling, looked behind me ...and there was my band director just staring down at me smiling lol....

Stupid Mr. Chip (band director) - he must have totally given Mr. Lane a hard time about it
I would NEVER talk about who I liked for fear of embarassment. I did this once in second grade and my friend's older brother teased us so badly I was so mortified. Actually, I take that back, I did tell a friend's mother I had a huge crush on him naively thinking she wouldn't tell him, duh! But I rarely told anyone anything. Too scared/shy.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
I would NEVER talk about who I liked for fear of embarassment. I did this once in second grade and my friend's older brother teased us so badly I was so mortified. Actually, I take that back, I did tell a friend's mother I had a huge crush on him naively thinking she wouldn't tell him, duh! But I rarely told anyone anything. Too scared/shy.

I've always been such a damn loud mouth lol....but honestly I've never had as big a crush on anyone as I did on Mr. Lane lol...he's definitely the object of my biggest crush/obsession....

I'm a dork.

AND...

I'm currently drafting the e-mail..I CAN'T stop smiling I'm seriously a dork
Old 04-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Well...

I'm almost 29 and I've been single my whole life....and everyone thinks I'm a lesbian. I feel his pain.

I regret to this day, not telling this guy how I felt about him...he went and met his "soul mate" (gag) and got married. I'm an idiot. So, I say, tell people how much you like/love them!!!!!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
I regret to this day, not telling this guy how I felt about him...he went and met his "soul mate" (gag) and got married. I'm an idiot. So, I say, tell people how much you like/love them!!!!!

Don't feel too bad, Wonder. Lindsey may have ended up with Kristen even if you HAD told him how you felt.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Lmao!!

How did you know I was talking about Liddy?
Old 04-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've always been such a damn loud mouth lol....but honestly I've never had as big a crush on anyone as I did on Mr. Lane lol...he's definitely the object of my biggest crush/obsession....

I'm a dork.

AND...

I'm currently drafting the e-mail..I CAN'T stop smiling I'm seriously a dork
Aww, how cute. I understand this feeling because mine was a kid I knew camping, our parents were friends, sort of still are and I hung out with him a lot in the summer. I never told anyone I liked him but my Mom knew just cuz I am her daughter and it was written all over my face. But I was just a kid. He was only 2 years older but that was just enough not to be interested in skinny little barely pubescent me.

I was so devastated when he got a girlfriend and then 2 years later he frikkin married her, or maybe it was more like 5 years. Anyway, they are STILL together, since I was 13 man! But sometimes I think, what if they got divorced, oh that's terrible. I would never go there but I just think if it "came about" that they were divorced then maybe...

These huge crushes from adolescence are very powerful, aren't they?
Old 04-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

dont do it!