User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinBrown View Post
-Stevie's energy was pretty down until Stand back then she was really upbeat!
well that's good to know but isn't SB the second to the last song before the encores? So for almost the entire show her energy level sucks.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 03-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNicksed View Post
I got in at 1:30am after a 2 and 1/2 hour ride home. All I can say is WOW!!! I enjoyed this show way more than MSG. Probably because I was AT the stage from ISA onward.

Front row and the package people only were allowed to the stage.... until the beginning of ISA and then the remainder of the first THREE rows were sent to the stage, also!!!

The band was so awesome tonight. (Yes, even Stevie ) She was doing the hula dance during Dreams. She smiled A LOT and was dancing like a mad woman during IKINW.... It was a WICKED show! Lindsey was awesome as usual! I got to play his guitar and tap him on the boots.... And, have I got pics!!!

Here are a couple. I'll post more later today.

Are her boots gray here or is it just the lighting??? Awesome photos!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 03-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It's the lighting. They are the tan ones. I posted more pics in the Stevie forum (by mistake). Hopefully someone can move them over here.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
well that's good to know but isn't SB the second to the last song before the encores? So for almost the entire show her energy level sucks.
Basically.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that all of the songs she's performing up until that point are slow and tired and old and boring to her?
Old 03-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Senior Ledgie

Great time last night. Many photos to come. Pattie got a ton of great video and will post when she gets back on line this week. She also got a personal thank you from Lindsey.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
Stevie seemed better when she was singing her songs, but honestly, when she wasn't singing she did look bored/tired except for a few times when she was checking out the audience. When she smiles, she does light up the place. On the last few lines of Silver Springs, she did let loose. It looked like Lindsey even had a somewhat surprised/startled look.

I thought Lindsey was incredible the whole night. Vocal-wise, much better than on the SYW tours shows that I saw. His vocals seemed mostly on key and actually sounded like he was singing instead of yelling. His guitar also sounded like it had a harder-edged sound which I really liked. Also really impressed with the the non-acoustic version of Go Insane!

One little funny moment was during a non-singing part of Never Going Back Again. It was silent except for Lindsey playing the acoustic, then all of a sudden, a group in the first level next to the side of the stage (sounded like all females) yelled "Stevie!" She didn't look over though, but it was definitely loud enough.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Ledgie

I'm sorry I don't have better video but the audio here isn't bad. I have other vids that are a little better and a little more in focus - uploading now but might be a while. Hey, until someone gets the better stuff uploaded, at least you have these, right?

Old 03-22-2009, 02:51 PM
kirst1126
This message has been deleted by kirst1126. Reason: dont want it here
Old 03-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Ledgie

Old 03-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nice photos!
Old 03-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Ledgie

Old 03-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNicksed View Post
I got in at 1:30am after a 2 and 1/2 hour ride home. All I can say is WOW!!!
Love your pics, especially John tipping his hat at Stevie.

Michele
Old 03-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpai View Post
I like this picture I caught with my camera phone.
Yes, I like it too. That light Lindsey has behind him is annoying when you are on his side of the stage. You end up blind. But it really added a nice effect to your photo.

You mentioned Lindsey throwing his pic at Mick, I miss his contact with John this tour. You know, how he used to go and grab him around the neck during the SYW tour? I'm sure John could do without that every night, but before this tour ends, Lindsey is going to have to have physical contact with John. Hopefully I'll be at the last show to see that. Right now the last show is scheduled for California and Mick did say that's where they are going to end it, but I am not sure they won't tack some more shows on at the end.

Michele
Old 03-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, I like it too. That light Lindsey has behind him is annoying when you are on his side of the stage. You end up blind. But it really added a nice effect to your photo.

You mentioned Lindsey throwing his pic at Mick, I miss his contact with John this tour. You know, how he used to go and grab him around the neck during the SYW tour? I'm sure John could do without that every night, but before this tour ends, Lindsey is going to have to have physical contact with John. Hopefully I'll be at the last show to see that. Right now the last show is scheduled for California and Mick did say that's where they are going to end it, but I am not sure they won't tack some more shows on at the end.
Thanks Michele!
And I hope so, I love the interaction!!
Old 03-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

thanks for the great pics and videos! I hope this "incredible" Silver Springs surfaces. Although, after watching Gypsy, it is totally obvious to me how badly they needed to do the acoustic version this tour. It would have been incredible, while this is just kinda "nice", but nothing spectacular. Oh well...
Old 03-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Ledgie