The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

One thing at last night's show that I thought was fun was during Go Insane. Towards the end, Lindsey sings the "Go insane" with the low gowling voice and kind of animated. I was about 6 rows back and with the lighting, I could see people turning to their friends and laughing when Lindsey sang it that way. It was cute. It was a really good crowd, I felt, even for the empty seats that were left in the balcony. It partly annoys me and partly entertains me that in parts at Lindsey's show where he's playing a quieter song or explaining the meaning of it, someone in the audience just has to throw in their two cents.

The other "funny" thing was that on the way out, in the parking structure in my car while pulling out, a guy was walking past the line of cars on their way out selling bootleg shirts, which, of course, I had to have. I threw the guy my $10.00 and he gave me the shirt and I didn't look at it again until I got home. I'm not so suprised at the not so great graphics on the shirt, but I had to laugh when I saw the date 2007 on the front and a list of cities on the back with another 2007 at the bottom. Too funny. I guess that really makes it a collector's item.

Also, does anyone know what his guitar picks look like? Last time, I know they were Nine Inch Nails, but it looked like there was an L B on the pick and then possibly two other letters and something on the back, but it was hard to tell.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNLB View Post

Also, does anyone know what his guitar picks look like? Last time, I know they were Nine Inch Nails, but it looked like there was an L B on the pick and then possibly two other letters and something on the back, but it was hard to tell.
Mine had the NIN and on the other side a picture of a black pick with a red circle and slash -No Pick-
Old 09-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
Yeah. Lots of brokers had close row tickets for face value, without all the BS service charges, for the Palace of Fine Arts show. Which really sucks, as these tickets weren't available to the fans trying to buy tickets the day they go on sale. Like me.
Yeah, they kind of ruin it for the true fans, although, I have to admit I was blessed by the opportunity to make use of the empty 2nd row! No one should have to sit in the balcony and be teased by the empty seats...Thanks Newmark for ignoring my "relocation" touching his boot and leg was quite satisfying to say the least!