Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
And Menino is on the tube dishing tough talk about the poor losers who were hired to place the ads.
Here they are. They don't look too worried about it.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Come to think of it, there was one of those billboards here, by a major highway no less. I was staring at that freaky looking thing thinking "What the hell is that?"
Yep, they were in 10 major cities. Only Boston went all nutso.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's official. I love these guys. And they really bring up a good and very important point. DID the Beatles' mod haircuts continue into the '70s?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/01/bos...are/index.html

In a news conference, Rich told reporters he had advised his clients not to discuss the incident. Stevens and Berdovsky took the podium and said they were taking questions only about haircuts in the 1970s.

When a reporter accused them of not taking the situation seriously, Stevens responded, "We're taking it very seriously." Asked another question about the case, Stevens reiterated they were answering questions only about hair and accused the reporter of not taking him and Berdovsky seriously.

Reporters did not relent and as they continued, Berdovsky disregarded their queries, saying, "That's not a hair question. I'm sorry."

Last edited by Nixxxed; 02-01-2007 at 01:43 PM..
Old 02-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
So much for the police being up on what the fukc is going on in the city. Maybe a 13 year old should keep them current
People are such ****ing idiots. Didn't ANYONE ANYWHERE in the government of the city think to check anything out before shutting down entire freeways, etc.???

What morons. The world is going down the toilet.

This part is rich:

Quote:
"It's a hoax - and it's not funny," said Gov. Deval Patrick, who said he'll speak to the state's attorney general "about what recourse we may have."
What a dumbass. It's not a "hoax" you moron.

In semi-related retardedness, Cal Trans decided that the 7am to 8am morning rush hour would be the perfect time to street-sweep the fast lane of the Hollywood 101 freeway- causing huge traffic snarls and delays. Thanks Cal Trans!! My normal 1/2 hour commute was transformed into a lovey 1 hour and 15 minute joy ride..... Assholes. No one uses their brain anymore.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxxed View Post
It's official. I love these guys. And they really bring up a good and very important point. DID the Beatles' mod haircuts continue into the '70s?

In a news conference, Rich told reporters he had advised his clients not to discuss the incident. Stevens and Berdovsky took the podium and said they were taking questions only about haircuts in the 1970s.

When a reporter accused them of not taking the situation seriously, Stevens responded, "We're taking it very seriously." Asked another question about the case, Stevens reiterated they were answering questions only about hair and accused the reporter of not taking him and Berdovsky seriously.

Reporters did not relent and as they continued, Berdovsky disregarded their queries, saying, "That's not a hair question. I'm sorry."

Dude, this made my day!
Old 02-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxxed View Post

i was just watching this live this afternoon, whata couple of nuts, but i loved them!!!~ the hair stuff was so funny, it was great to see/hear the media be so frustrated w/ them, frickin' hilarious!!!~
Old 02-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

How is this a hoax? Um it's not.

Anyone else thing the Boston authorities are being so heavy-handed because they're embarrassed as hell??
Old 02-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
How is this a hoax? Um it's not.

Anyone else thing the Boston authorities are being so heavy-handed because they're embarrassed as hell??
Absolutely. I bet other mayors are calling up Menino like, "Dude, what were you thinking?"
Old 02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

hell yeah they're embarrassed.

i think that the Broodwich is my favorite episode.

this is scary, but for a long time.. mainly when i used to drink too much.. i would fall asleep with ATHF dvds just playing over and over. since i haven't watched the dvds in a while, there's a lot i've forgotten. but i used to be able to quote 'em all. the dialogue in that show kills me. i wish that it came on more often, with more new episodes.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So ridiculous. So hilarious. So ludicrous. So Fergili....wait......

I so want to hang out with these guys. Actually, they look familiar, maybe I have hung out with these guys - did they go to high school in the early 90's here?
Old 02-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
hell yeah they're embarrassed.

i think that the Broodwich is my favorite episode.

the dialogue in that show kills me. i wish that it came on more often, with more new episodes.

- "I tasted mustard."

- "Yes, DIJON mustard."

- "Well, how come no bacon?!?!"

- "BACON IS EXTRA!!!"

Old 02-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

the bashingtons (part 3)...

they speak english in what?

Old 02-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I like the episode with Zakk Wylde's appearance:

"Hey Zakk Mild" -Master Shake

"It's a f**king robot scorpion playin' a f**king banjo...How gay"-Zakk Wylde

"There's a jet out front that looks like a bass guitar"-Fry Locke

"Oh crap...It's Geddy jet..."-Master Shake (The Geddy in reference is Geddy Lee of Rush. Speaking of Rush & Aqua Teens, I find it cool that Rush drummer Neil Peart will be appearring in the movie this March!!!)

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Better watch it Chris...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Come to think of it, there was one of those billboards here, by a major highway no less. I was staring at that freaky looking thing thinking "What the hell is that?"
Ignignokt & Err will focus Carl's "Foreigner Belt" at you and make you "Cold As Ice"

Oh, Ignignokt now resides in my signature because of those bean-eating officials in Bean-town...Asses.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

lol! Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary.

It came to Geddy and I in a dream.