User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Are you thinking of going to Cincinnati too?
Highly unlikely. Damian should be done with his training by the 20th which would probably be out last night in PA. So if he doesn't have to work that day then I'm there. I haven't ran that by him yet cause I'm waiting to give him some "Big Love" to butter him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
A) I can't believe you touched The Soft Velvet Paw! (Similar to the Soft Silvah Chain, but more hands on. lol. (Stevie's hand).
I've been so trying, she skips over me. Okay, in my imagination it seems so.
I about peed my pants!

"I always return here..."
Old 09-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ok. so this is off the topic, but not really.

Does anyone know yet if he is going to allow cameras?? I'm going to the Nasvhille show if that helps.

The reason I consider this on topic is because if I can take pictures of lindsey (which will enable me to drool over them later) I will have butterflies.

Old 09-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
A) I can't believe you touched The Soft Velvet Paw! (Similar to the Soft Silvah Chain, but more hands on. lol. (Stevie's hand).
I've been so trying, she skips over me. Okay, in my imagination it seems so.

B) No, good seats calm me down a lot. They don't calm you as much, which means you have THE FEVAH! really bad...

Also, I never think I won't make it for some reason. Barring an Earthquake. But that is because I don't take my car, I almost always take public transpo. Pretty reliable, and SNAFU free (unlike cars. When I had my car, I was alway sure I wouldn't make it somewhere.) My ticket cost about the same as four traffic tix, though - so yeah. Clearly I would pay that much as well. I do, however, experience sorrow that I know I'll be broke at the concert, and won't get to buy as much **** as I want. But that definitely takes a back seat to being up front. Up Front is the best thing in the world.

C) I'm not sure if they've been given authority, either - didn't know if you are on itunes you can't be on the radio. I swear, that one night, my station played LB. Except, I didn't hear LB, just heard them talking about "New Release" with LB's name - I was listening the whole time, though. Maybe I didn't recognize it? Whatever, I'm just so hella mad that the genius responsible for the best selling (hello, the engineer of the sound of Rumours? The massively talented guitar player/producer/singer?) , and just kick ass in his own solo right, a huge talent - isn't getting the publicity for this that he should. This guy f*cking engineered a huge amount of magnificent work, most of it selling really well, if not hugely well - but him solo touring doesn't deserve some massive timespace publicity? *scoffs heavily*.
Whatever, radio stations, I hate you. And I didn't care before, but now I blame you for the non wide spreadness of TUSK. Y'all wouldn't know potential radio hits if they bit you in the ass! And Tusk is full of them.

Okay.
"Fevah" is right. One show I ended up at the venue 4 hours early. Your public transportation philosophy as it relates to concert going is a good one. You're undoubtedly in an area where PT is more sophisticated than where I'm at. I would also have to stay in a hotel to use PT for the concert. The Soft Velvet Hand, ya... I totally went into a coma when The Edge Walk started, only after bitching out security for acting like they didn't know WTF was going on. A dear friend of mine camped in line over night for those tickets. I haven't reached the point of paying massive amounts of $$$ for front row, yet. Not sure that will happen... too many other bills and barely enough payroll. Spoiled, that's what I am. In Need of SugarDaddy.

It's doubtful we fans will ever really understand the LB dichotomy. I have this to ask, if LB and SN ever decided to release a duets CD, do you think it would be picked up on the airwaves? Is the LB thing due to the absence of SN or due to the absence of SN, MF and JM? SN makes the airwaves solo. Even FM sans CM makes the airwaves, but LB solo does not, at least not for quite some time. I'm sure there are record execs behind these decisions, I just want to know what their thinking is... what do they think John Q. Public would think about LB solo vs SN and FM anyway?

Speaking as objectively as I possibly can, I believe, in this current world of artists like James Blunt, people who listen to music are ready for Lindsey Buckingham.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

One Week!!!!!!

"I always return here..."
Old 09-29-2006, 04:55 PM
michelle2677
This message has been deleted by michelle2677.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
One Week!!!!!!
OMG!!!!

See you there!

Still. Can't. Believe. It.