Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
Well, my question was boring as frick.

What do you like to do besides make music? What are your hobbies?

That is going to be one short answer, too.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
What was your question?
I actually just asked him about Stevie and if they are still in love: I lied when I said it was a fantastic question.

Seriously, it wasn't the greatest question, but I just asked something like, although he warns us never to believe what you read on the opening track, did he read his own reviews for this album and did getting such a positive critical reaction for Under The Skin feel like a vindication, blah, blah, etc, etc... I put it in long-winded Lindsey-speak. I also echoed what you said about European dates and the great response he's been getting in the press on this side of the Atlantic.

Your question is great btw!

Last edited by trackaghost; 12-08-2006 at 07:03 PM..
Old 12-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There's no way to tell if his answers will be BETTER then Stevie;s, but there's no doubt in my mind that they will be LONGER. He may give her one or two word answers in 50-60 words but still say just as much

He Will Burn You Down
Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation

Maybe he will get pis'd and won't respond to any!
Old 12-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

OK here is the question that I asked Lindsey. I wonder if we can ask more than one?

Hi Lindsey,

First of all I wanted to say that I have been to 12 shows on your ‘Under the Skin” 2006 tour and I enjoyed every single one of them. I know that some artists now have the ability to make a CD available of every concert on their tour. I would love to be able to purchase a CD of a show that I have just attended. Is this something that you would consider for your 2007 leg of the tour? Also, do you have any video of the tour that you plan on making available?

Pattie, from Providence, RI
Old 12-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
First of all I wanted to say that I have been to 12 shows on your ‘Under the Skin” 2006 tour [/I]
12 shows? Dayum. I didn't even go to one!
Old 12-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
12 shows? Dayum. I didn't even go to one!
Yeah, I'm a Lindsey groupie. Hopefully he will get his skinny ass to Toronto so that you and Bree (another LB groupie ) can see him.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, I'm a Lindsey groupie. Hopefully he will get his skinny ass to Toronto so that you and Bree (another LB groupie ) can see him.
Hell yes! I was so pissed that Vanc. was his only Canadian date. How dare he do that to me?
Old 12-09-2006, 01:33 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
LOLOL darn right I'm an LB groupie, and proud! If he doesn't get his skinny ass up here, I'll be kicking it somewhere in the US, you have my word, LOL! When I met him in Cincinnati, and told him how far I was traveling and all, he just gave me this look of "Why???"... And I said "Well...you should COME TO TORONTO!"

Dang, 12 shows...I went to exactly half those you did. LOL!

I like everyone's questions...Christy, I was considering the one you sent, LOL, crap, now I need a new one...!

~Bree

Follow me "on tour" this fall! www.ladylucky49.wordpress.com. Bloggin' the Seeds We Sow tour, from the view of a traveling fan.

http://baublesandbeadles.etsy.com ~*~Handmade Beaded Jewelry And Accessories

~~~The hurt that you feel makes you strong... Lindsey Buckingham~~~

Dancin' Across The USA: Lindsey Tour '06-'07
Ten shows. Ten thousand miles. My favorite song in the setlist. Hugs, kisses, and handshakes. Heaven.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

here's what I asked

I know you have a tremendous process you go through just getting the tracks down, and with rehearsals and everything, I'm sure you've heard all the songs many, many, many times. So, do you go back and listen to music you've finished long after it's been released? And is it refreshing to know that it's done, or do you go through the analytical process.. "oh, I could have done this or that, changed here, added there" all over again? Like, how long has it been since you popped in Law & Order, Go Insane, Out of the Cradle, or any of FM's discs and how did that listen go? Being that you're my absolute favorite musician.. I can't help but be curious about some of your listening habits. (Want to recommend another artist's cd that you're really into right now? I'll buy an extra copy of yours to make up for the purchase!!)

wakka wakka. i'm sure it won't get passed along, because i've always wondered that, and i'm sure i always will. siiigh.

oh, crap. someone should ask him if his kids have expressed interest in music. do they want to play guitar like dad? it's something that starts at a young age, most times, anyway. indeed.. i call it.. 15 years from now... "from the son/daughter of legendary visionary lindsey buckingham.."

Last edited by Sarah; 12-09-2006 at 07:28 AM..
Old 12-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
OK here is the question that I asked Lindsey. I wonder if we can ask more than one?

Hi Lindsey,

First of all I wanted to say that I have been to 12 shows on your ‘Under the Skin” 2006 tour and I enjoyed every single one of them. I know that some artists now have the ability to make a CD available of every concert on their tour. I would love to be able to purchase a CD of a show that I have just attended. Is this something that you would consider for your 2007 leg of the tour? Also, do you have any video of the tour that you plan on making available?
Pattie, from Providence, RI
That would be so cool if he made a vid or cd available for some of these shows! I would probably buy every one of them!!!!

Great question Pattie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old 12-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

My question:

Hey Linds....if you ever did a cover of someone else's song, what would it be? P.S. Please come to Toronto! Love bikerchic

Old 12-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
here's what I asked

I know you have a tremendous process you go through just getting the tracks down, and with rehearsals and everything, I'm sure you've heard all the songs many, many, many times. So, do you go back and listen to music you've finished long after it's been released? And is it refreshing to know that it's done, or do you go through the analytical process.. "oh, I could have done this or that, changed here, added there" all over again? Like, how long has it been since you popped in Law & Order, Go Insane, Out of the Cradle, or any of FM's discs and how did that listen go? Being that you're my absolute favorite musician.. I can't help but be curious about some of your listening habits.
Interesting topic- great question! Well done!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic View Post
My question:

Hey Linds....if you ever did a cover of someone else's song, what would it be? P.S. Please come to Toronto! Love bikerchic
Old 12-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe I'll be disqualified but I just asked another question:

Hi Lindsey,
looking at the set lists for your past two solo tours it seems that there is lot of material from your first two solo albums that has never been performed live. Is there any particular reason for this? And are there any songs from those albums that you think you might like to try live for the first time?
Thanks for your time and please come to the UK!
Sharon, London