User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
most of my life has been about, death/tragedy/abandonment...and music (Well, At least 25% of my life has been enjoyable )
Oh. Well. As long as you keep on the sunny side.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I visited Neverland a few days ago and took pictures. I'll post them once I'm home.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
I visited Neverland a few days ago and took pictures. I'll post them once I'm home.
I didn't know you could go on the property?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was at the gate. It's INSANE-- boquets everywhere, a giant painting of Michael depicted as an angel, flags from all over the world scribbled with goodbyes. I'm not a big MJ person but I definitely left with my stomach uprooted a little.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've been letting some stupid e-mails from this wind me up, sorry.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
I was at the gate. It's INSANE-- boquets everywhere, a giant painting of Michael depicted as an angel, flags from all over the world scribbled with goodbyes. I'm not a big MJ person but I definitely left with my stomach uprooted a little.
WOW! I cant wait to see your pictures!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
WOW! I cant wait to see your pictures!
i can't wait to see them either~

i was in vegas in '03 to see the mac right after the sigfreid (*sp) & roy accident~ & my mom's bfriend's house where we stayed was in the same gated communtiy where they lived & we saw all the memorials in front of their home, it was amazing to see all the stuff that was left~ i couldn't imagine how awesome the display would be for MJ~
Old 07-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The BET Awards last weekend were basically a three-and-a-half-hour tribute to Michael Jackson, as totally expected. But the celebration of his life kept going long after the show was over. All the award-goers drove out to Beverly Hills for the post-BET fete at Mr. Chow (sponsored by Heineken) to dish about their experiences working with or just dancing to M.J.'s tunes over the years.

Appropriately, the party only played Michael's music, since that's all anybody wanted to hear!

We spoke to Vivica A. Fox, who made a cameo in M.J.'s "Remember the Time" vid, still a classic today. "I miss his smile," was how VAF told us how she felt about the departed King of Pop, but didn't stop there:

How will you best remember M.J.?
That's a wonderful question to ask because there is so much to remember. For me, it's still the Motown 25th when he came out as a solo artist and did the moonwalk. There was no YouTube back then, but if there was, it would've gotten millions of hits.

Did you plan to see him perform in London?
I'm sure I would have. I was happy to hear he was ready to come back and that they embraced him. I thought it was really unfortunate that he had to go so far away to be appreciated.

Do you think the tour was too much pressure?
There's always been pressure to be Michael Jackson. Unfortunately that may have been one of the things that led to his demise. But we know Michael loved to entertain, and he always wanted to make everyone happy. Personally he may not have been as happy, but on that stage, that's when Michael experienced pure happiness and joy.

Should the more questionable parts of Michael Jackson's life—the molestation accusations, the eccentric behavior, the plastic surgeries—no longer be discussed?
It's over. We can no longer retry him. We can no more hurt him about it. We can no more belittle him. He's a legend. We should celebrate him. It is was it is. We all make mistakes.
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_...g_jackson.html
Old 07-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Jackson’s ‘secret son’ no secret to family

Wed., July 22, 2009
Omer Bhatti, Michael Jackson’s alleged “secret son,” sat in the front row at the pop star’s memorial, alongside the Jackson family.

Omer Bhatti, the young man being referred to as Michael Jackson’s “secret son” by the British press, was no secret to the pop star’s family. Sources close to the Jacksons say that Bhatti, who often went by Michael J, was introduced to the Jackson family as early as 1992.

“One day at the (Neverland) ranch, Michael’s nephew Austin, (Jackson’s sister) Rebbie’s son, told his mom he just met a kid who called himself Michael J, but his name was Omer, and he was saying that Uncle Michael was his father. It was just that out of the blue,” said one Jackson family friend. “This was news to Rebbie, and she turned around and called (Jackson’s mother) Katherine, who had no knowledge of it either.”

From that point forward, Bhatti was “running around Neverland all the time,” and lived there until “around 2000, or 2001,” according to a family friend close to Rebbie Jackson.

“The family has been wondering how long it would take for this to get out,” the friend said.

Is he really Michael’s biological son?
Although Bhatti appeared mysteriously and without explanation years before Jackson and Debbie Rowe had son Prince Michael, several family friends who protected the pop star’s privacy through the years say they accepted the idea Bhatti was a biological son.

“He looked so much like Michael, especially when he was younger. We have every reason to believe it’s his son,” said another family friend who met Bhatti.

As for how he’s being protected after Jackson’s death, all the family friends who spoke of Bhatti agree that part of the reason Katherine Jackson got such a large percentage of the estate was because she’d be providing for Bhatti as well.

Who is the mother?
Bhatti’s mother remains a mystery to the family. But one famous friend may know her identity.

“Elizabeth Taylor introduced Michael to the mother. That’s all anyone knows about her,” said a source who didn’t know Bhatti personally, but is close to Taylor.

The late singer had eight siblings, three children and two ex-wives, plus numerous doctors, advisers, and famous friends. Here's a look at who's who.

Taylor’s rep wouldn’t comment, and said only that if Taylor felt like addressing anything related to Michael Jackson, she would only do so via her Twitter feed.

“The one woman who knows everything there is to know about Michael Jackson and where his children came from is Elizabeth Taylor,” said a Jackson family friend of more than two decades. “But even though the mother isn’t clear, we all have every reason to believe Michael J is his son.”

If true, isn’t it odd that Jackson would keep the identity of his son secret for so long, and not tell other family members details of his birth? Perhaps not. Janet Jackson kept her nearly 10-year marriage to Rene Elizondo secret until divorce papers were filed.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32060738/