Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
why 5/6?

jokerstyle productions posted an ASCAP description link when we kept badgering them about lindsey's plans... not sure whether that was supposed to be a hint about the rehearsal purpose, or just something that lb has upcoming.
Oh, I meant given the choice between Stevie at AC, NOTS2011, and LB... it's no contest. Referring to my anxiety over which "Stevie" event to attend.

ETA: Would make sense if they were recording him rehearsing for that event, time-wise. But I agree not clear. Maybe he's playing something new from the new album at ASCAP!!!!!!!! (might be a good follow up question)

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
Oh, I meant given the choice between Stevie at AC, NOTS2011, and LB... it's no contest. Referring to my anxiety over which "Stevie" event to attend.

ETA: Would make sense if they were recording him rehearsing for that event, time-wise. But I agree not clear. Maybe he's playing something new from the new album at ASCAP!!!!!!!! (might be a good follow up question)
well, ask!
(don't think they'll give a direct answer but worth a try)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

sure. where did they post it?

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
sure. where did they post it?
their FB page. if you look underneath where you posted there is the whole string of comments now.
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/jokers...s/293448712018)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

go easy. sux a little working production with mass questioning on deets of when's where's etc. Can be kin to an suv. boatload of toddlers....'are we there yet' on repeat. trust they will be as forthcoming as they can with updates. That's my unsolicited advice.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
go easy. sux a little working production with mass questioning on deets of when's where's etc. Can be kin to an suv. boatload of toddlers....'are we there yet' on repeat. trust they will be as forthcoming as they can with updates. That's my unsolicited advice.
I'll back you on it... Don't wanna scare them from ever saying anything.. But I think they might sense some excitement...

So apparently these guys did a studio interview and solo album documentation... Maybe the filming of rehearsals is to compile footage for a making of like he previously released.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
figure can't hurt too much to say we are eager to know more and they can choose to ignore (unlike 'are we there yet')... but yeah; seen your post there and thought how supportive and grown-up it sounded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Maybe the filming of rehearsals is to compile footage for a making of like he previously released.
except this time he seems to be going with professionals for both photos and vids - really looking forward to all that.

Last edited by elle; 03-22-2011 at 09:23 PM..
Old 03-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I noticed they work a lot for Azoff Management, Lindsey's team.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
figure can't hurt too much to say we are eager to know more and they can choose to ignore (unlike 'are we there yet')... but yeah; seen your post there and thought how supportive and grown-up it sounded!

except this time he seems to be going with professionals for both photos and vids - really looking forward to all that.
i sensed from the 'sit tight' comment as well as another comment they made that they'd be limited with what they'd be allowed to reveal. imo it'd be difficult in likely knowing lots but being unable to reveal. I know id want to shout from the rooftops, but you just cant. trust is vitally important in these types of relationships...violate and die. haha

excited for us all.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
If he were playing the NYC area on 5/6/11, the irony is that I'd have no trouble (pun intended) making my decision of what to do that night.
Same here especially since the whole SN in AC seems to be so problematic for me. Actually, if LB plays just about anywhere that weekend I'll be able to go. I just wonder if he is rehearsing solo or with his backing band. Let's go Lindsey, we need news now.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

everybody LIKE the page. let's show them what being associated with magnificent Lindsey Buckingham does for their FANPAGE.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
everybody LIKE the page. let's show them what being associated with magnificent Lindsey Buckingham does for their FANPAGE.
all - see the link to like [and get more info] few posts above

Last edited by elle; 03-22-2011 at 10:37 PM..
Old 03-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am so thrilled for a new LB album! Sadly, I could not get into the "whispering" Lindsey stuff. I really tried. I do love a couple of these types of songs, but, in moderation. I hope he does another Go Insane type album!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I really hope so! I need to know dates, man. It's easier for the American fans to up sticks and see a show. It's going to be a massive feat for me to organise everything to come over from England to see him. So worth it, but so inconvenient lol.
Apologies for my absence on the board, college is stupid ... I'm glad to see that reality hasn't struck you any more than it has me and that you're still on board for the trip across the crazy water! We're definitely looking at an autumn tour at this rate, I reckon ... hope we can pull this off!
Old 03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Silver Springs
This message has been deleted by Silver Springs.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

comeon lindsey, take the governor off this engine! time to come play, please.