User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Agree here with both of you .They are more impotent petitions to sign then this one like animal rights and other meaningful issues.
It's really not that hard to sign as many petitions as you want. Not a big deal. I can sign 50 petitions in the span of 15 minutes. This is a SN board and a SN petition is very valid. She begged Christine to come back and now that she has she's ruining everything.
Old 12-21-2016, 04:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

As much as I want to see one final album with the Five, it was very clear to me at the Forum show Sunday that Stevie doesn't want to be part of Fleetwood Mac anymore.
Why force her to do something she doesn't want to do? And why leave the other four hanging, waiting on someone that wants nothing to do with them (other than the payroll of another major - and I'm betting their last - tour?)?
I say let sleeping dogs lay, and just move on.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:58 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
It's really not that hard to sign as many petitions as you want. Not a big deal. I can sign 50 petitions in the span of 15 minutes. This is a SN board and a SN petition is very valid. She begged Christine to come back and now that she has she's ruining everything.
The point is NOT that it's hard to sign a petition, it's that I don't believe in this one. It's so funny to read comments like this. Stevie's "ruining" everything! LOL! Seriously? What about when CHRISTINE left for years and years?! Or when LINDSEY left for years?! Things never change, do they? It's always Stevie's fault. I hope she keeps touring solo, I hope she goes to Australia and then I hope she records her OWN record. She is happy and she deserves to be! The remaining members of Fleetwood Mac are the ones to blame for this mess. Let them go on and RELEASE their album and tour behind it. Quit whining about Stevie and do something! Then everyone is happy!
Old 12-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=lulu28;1198479] What about when CHRISTINE left for years and years?! Or when LINDSEY left for years?!

Christine and Lindsey were not as old as Your ( collectively ) Great Grand Parents when they left or at the end of their careers
Old 12-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu28 View Post
The point is NOT that it's hard to sign a petition, it's that I don't believe in this one. It's so funny to read comments like this. Stevie's "ruining" everything! LOL! Seriously? What about when CHRISTINE left for years and years?! Or when LINDSEY left for years?! Things never change, do they? It's always Stevie's fault. I hope she keeps touring solo, I hope she goes to Australia and then I hope she records her OWN record. She is happy and she deserves to be! The remaining members of Fleetwood Mac are the ones to blame for this mess. Let them go on and RELEASE their album and tour behind it. Quit whining about Stevie and do something! Then everyone is happy!
Thank Lulu..I've been saying the same for the last 3 plus years.Let her do what she wants.It was nice to see Chris back with them but who said it was mandatory to record an album except the few on here that dwells on it.I hope she does quit altogether and move on and close this chapter .

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Registered

Quote:
Thank Lulu..I've been saying the same for the last 3 plus years.Let her do what she wants.It was nice to see Chris back with them but who said it was mandatory to record an album except the few on here that dwells on it.I hope she does quit altogether and move on and close this chapter .
maybe they knew it was the end for her and brought back Christine cuz Lindsey is not the main attraction in FM I mean the whole thing was so rushed Christie's recovery ,the tour with no new music
Stevie releases a record right before a fleetwood mac tour

she decides to go on tour after a major Fm tour to make some Christmas money ? anyone who saw this show knows she did not pull that off in a few weeks like all he previous tours lets hang a curtain and a few lights and put on a show, this took some serious planning

Last edited by olive; 12-21-2016 at 10:43 AM..
Old 12-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Senior Ledgie

[QUOTE=olive;1198480]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu28 View Post
What about when CHRISTINE left for years and years?! Or when LINDSEY left for years?!

Christine and Lindsey were not as old as Your ( collectively ) Great Grand Parents when they left or at the end of their careers
Yeah, if they were that old, they would ALL have been in their graves long, long ago...........

Fortunately, Stevie's tour proves that SHE isn't too old or at the end of her career.......

PS. She is my PARENTS age............ I've been a Mac/Stevie fan since the 70's.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
maybe they knew it was the end for her and brought back Christine cuz Lindsey is not the main attraction in FM I mean the whole thing was so rushed Christie's recovery ,the tour with no new music
Stevie releases a record right before a fleetwood mac tour

she decides to go on tour after a major Fm tour to make some Christmas money ? anyone who saw this show knows she did not pull that off in a few weeks like all he previous tours lets hang a curtain and a few lights and put on a show, this took some serious planning
Got a point there.I think they got Chris back because of John's health situation .I'm just as pissed as everyone on here with the games of this band are doing lately with the BS with this album.I think it was poor timing when Chris came back few years ago.

Old 12-21-2016, 01:45 PM
Registered

Quote:
Got a point there.I think they got Chris back because of John's health situation .I'm just as pissed as everyone on here with the games of this band are doing lately with the BS with this album.I think it was poor timing when Chris came back few years ago.
is there any Substantial Proof of her not recording from a Legitimate source like the The Band or is all of this of someones best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend next door neighbors ,cousin who read it somewhere in the Internets

Last edited by olive; 12-21-2016 at 05:25 PM..
Old 12-22-2016, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
is there any Substantial Proof of her not recording from a Legitimate source like the The Band...
Robbie Robertson knows nothing.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
is there any Substantial Proof of her not recording from a Legitimate source like the The Band or is all of this of someones best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend next door neighbors ,cousin who read it somewhere in the Internets
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Robbie Robertson knows nothing.
Yes .There is no proof on anything from the horses mouth."Any of FM members themselves on VIDEO" and not the internet news writer or print.I want it on video.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Anyone else think this might just be for publicity? We all know how the Mac likes their drama, perhaps their goal is to stir up some news making it seem like Stevie is holding out so there will then be an uproar from the fans for them to make a new album and then they can go out and say, "Oh it's the album that almost never was!" And Stevie can talk about how great it was and how they are all getting along and it's like the good old days and a few years later she can talk about how terrible it really was? Maybe she truly is going to refuse, but I feel like there are some politics and publicity at play here.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
Anyone else think this might just be for publicity? We all know how the Mac likes their drama, perhaps their goal is to stir up some news making it seem like Stevie is holding out so there will then be an uproar from the fans for them to make a new album and then they can go out and say, "Oh it's the album that almost never was!" And Stevie can talk about how great it was and how they are all getting along and it's like the good old days and a few years later she can talk about how terrible it really was? Maybe she truly is going to refuse, but I feel like there are some politics and publicity at play here.
Yes, among other things they have always done things like this all throughout their career. I don't know if it's politics but they certainly have this traditional vicious cycle.
Old 12-23-2016, 11:30 AM
Registered

I think everyone should get outside and play , get some sun and fresh air and return when the Band and or Stevie has made a Firm Genuine Statement on the matter .

Enjoy your holiday whatever you do