The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinensuit
Yeah, they all SAY they want a leaf, and then you put a ring on their finger & they want gold leaf.

- Jake
Texas women, dude. You're not talkin' 'bout me, that's fo sho.
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Texas women, dude. You're not talkin' 'bout me, that's fo sho.
AMber
Women near where I grew up as well. Ask Marissa how much she loves Cherry Hill (near & similar to here).

- Jake
Old 08-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Am I the only gold fan here?

I wear one of my many Mickey Mouse watches, a ring on my right hand Jason bought me for my 25th birthday, I wear his gold rope necklace with the Cruicifix on it, and a small silver box chaing with a dragonfly charm on it my Mommy bought me for Christmas last year. I have a pair of 1/4 carat diamond studs, and when I dress up, I wear a 1/2 carat total weight pair of earrnigs I bought on my Chicago expedition last year to see FM. The shopping is awesome up there!

Maria
Old 08-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1998
Am I the only gold fan here?

Maria
No, it's a fun song.

- Jake
Old 08-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
No, it's a fun song.

- Jake

I like gold ok now. I just don't like to buy it
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Women near where I grew up as well. Ask Marissa how much she loves Cherry Hill (near & similar to here).

- Jake
I don't know what that means, but seriously, do you and Marissa know each other?
"Jake and Marissa, sittin' on The Ledge..."
Amber

Old 08-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

- Jake
I'd rather have a root canal than stay in Cherry Hill any longer than i'm required. Too many rich women spending Daddy Warbucks money and OLD Jewish women with nothing to do but get their hair done 10 times a week.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love jewelry! All kinds from Silver to Gold to trinkets.
I have a few things I wear everyday like my small gold hoop earrings, my sterling chain with an amethyst teardrop charm, my great aunt's class ring which became my class ring and three ankle bracelets-one is silver, one is leather and one is twine with glass beads.
I don't wear some of my favorites unless I am going out as they are not sturdy enough to withstand daily wear at the office~my 18th birthday ring an opal surrounded by rubies, a purple star sapphire ring I won on Ebay and a sterling charm bracelet that belonged to my mom and was given to me as a Christmas gift (it had about 5 charms but I have filled it up) so I may need to start another one.

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009
Old 08-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I have TONS of jewelry. Both gold and silver. I had a gold chain with a gold angel pendant medallion that I wore all of last year and to about every show that I went to in 2003. I can't seem to find it now but I am sure that it is around somewhere in my house.

I wear a gold ring with an amethyst on one side and a topaz on the other with 2 small diamonds in the middle. I wear it on my left hand and I never take it off. Neither of these are my birthstone, that would be emerald. I have a few emerald rings that I never wear. I LOVE emeralds however.

I always wear a watch but not for the last few weeks. I have had bad luck with them.

I used to have pierced ears but I never wore earrings so the holes are now closed.

I also have a bunch of costume jewelry including some Kirk's Follys stuff but that is mostly due to the fact that they have a semi-annual 'sale" here in Rhode Island.
Old 08-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

I have lots of jewelery thanks to my grandma lol, she always gets some gold crap that has writing on it, which i really want to throw away, but dont lol the gold must be a Mexican thing or something heh...but i usually wear a neckalce, its hard to describe so I took a pic of it hahaha, and you can barely see it lol

If Stevie were singing in the forest, and nobody heard her...would she still rule?

My Fleetwood Mac Photoalbum
Old 08-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, it's a fun song.

- Jake
Smartass.....
Old 08-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmar71
I love jewelry! All kinds from Silver to Gold to trinkets.
I have a few things I wear everyday like my small gold hoop earrings, my sterling chain with an amethyst teardrop charm, my great aunt's class ring which became my class ring and three ankle bracelets-one is silver, one is leather and one is twine with glass beads.
I don't wear some of my favorites unless I am going out as they are not sturdy enough to withstand daily wear at the office~my 18th birthday ring an opal surrounded by rubies, a purple star sapphire ring I won on Ebay and a sterling charm bracelet that belonged to my mom and was given to me as a Christmas gift (it had about 5 charms but I have filled it up) so I may need to start another one.
You sound really jangly.

- Jake
Old 08-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD

I wear a gold ring with an amethyst on one side and a topaz on the other with 2 small diamonds in the middle. I wear it on my left hand and I never take it off. Neither of these are my birthstone, that would be emerald. I have a few emerald rings that I never wear. I LOVE emeralds however.
Are you practicing self-denial or something?

- Jake
Old 08-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretaRhiannon
I have lots of jewelery thanks to my grandma lol, she always gets some gold crap that has writing on it, which i really want to throw away, but dont lol the gold must be a Mexican thing or something heh...but i usually wear a neckalce, its hard to describe so I took a pic of it hahaha, and you can barely see it lol

I can't quite make it out, but nice shirt collar.

- Jake
Old 08-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love jewelry! Every day I wear my wedding & engagement rings, watch, a Mother's bracelet and a ring on my right hand that varies from day to day. Sometimes it's a 3 stone anniversary ring or a channel set saphire/diamond band (fake, btw). Sometimes I wear a thumb ring that is 3 intertwined silver bands. But that one bothers me at depos. I also wear two pairs of earrings, one pair is small diamond studs that I never take out. They're in the second holes. Then I usually wear silver hoops, or some other silver pair. My left ear is pierced three times, but I never put anything in the top. It bothers me. I also have other bracelets I'll wear on occasion, like a 4 strand red beaded thing from Express that I'll wear when I'm wearing red. I also like to wear anklets and toe rings. And no, the toe rings don't bother me. But I only wear them with sandals, not with regular shoes.

Carol