Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ i must have missed the part of the story that was anything akin to rape. wanting to "act cool" isn't the same as not having a choice in the matter.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
^ i must have missed the part of the story that was anything akin to rape. wanting to "act cool" isn't the same as not having a choice in the matter.
Just to pick your mind, if Homer had instead been a woman, would that have changed the story? If it had been a man who had pulled a woman's pants down without her permission, and started performing sex acts on her? I'm just being devil's advocate here, mind you.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Just to pick your mind, if Homer had instead been a woman, would that have changed the story? If it had been a man who had pulled a woman's pants down without her permission, and started performing sex acts on her? I'm just being devil's advocate here, mind you.
if the story had begun with her choosing to drive drunk with someone who had been grabbing her and making her feel "scared," i'd say she was full of sh*t, too.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaj View Post
Thanks for the many answers on the Tampons. They sound popular.
So after seeing this thread title for months now and never clicking on it to check it out I am now KICKING myself for waiting so long!
I am going page by, f'ing hilarious page and this quote made me truely LOL...

I am sure I am in for a great deal of...interesting?...topics ahead!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
TMI - My dog's sack fell off today. Weird.
Ha! Another LOL!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool

id say the only defense wound homer came away with was on the tip of his dick from hitting that uterus.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

PS: and for what it's worth, I've posted on the Ledge whilst on the throne. Mostly while posting about Bekka Bramlett (I KID, I KID!! )
HIYOOOO!!!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's interesting... both you and I are self-professed highly sexed guys... but both of us were relatively late in becoming sexually active. I was 19, nearly 20 when I finally started having sex as well. I just wasn't mentally ready before then, and I knew it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
I was 19.
Another member of the "late bloomer" club checking in.... I had just turned 19. In high school, I was one of those "everything but sex" girls. It wasn't because I was being a tease; it was honestly because I wasn't interested in having sex with them. I went to a really small high school (fewer than 300 kids), and I was either friends with the guys or hated them.

My first time, though, was a total nightmare. The guy lasted about 30 seconds, and I said something to the effect of, "That's it?" And then he threw me out on my ass.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know you can't drop a bombshell like that without elaborating!

It's interesting... both you and I are self-professed highly sexed guys... but both of us were relatively late in becoming sexually active. I was 19, nearly 20 when I finally started having sex as well. I just wasn't mentally ready before then, and I knew it.

This makes 3 of us. I was a late bloomer in the extreme, lol. Even though I lost my virginity at 15 (on my lunch hour from school, on my parents sofa) it was a long time before much else happened after that and before I was comfortable. The next time I had sex I was 19.

Now, if I'm single at the time (which is most of the time lately), any chance I get I'll go for it! Seems to have been especially like that lkately, although opportunities have been few and far between. The thing is, you're never as attractive to other wmoen when you're single. Seriously, get a girlfriend and you could get soooo much. Damnit!

Last edited by Dodfather; 03-11-2011 at 02:34 AM..
Old 03-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
The thing is, you're never as attractive to other wmoen when you're single. Seriously, get a girlfriend and you could get soooo much. Damnit!
I have never understood this... it's exactly the same for gay men. I always have people coming out of the woodwork once I start dating somebody. I chalk it up to the fact people must be less threatened to approach you as they no longer have any fear of rejection since they know you're off the market anyway. It's annoying as hell!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Vaginas have always fascinated me, even though I'm gay. I once had a girl friend liken them to an accordion... that's why they're so compact/tight when not in use, and how they return to their original shape after pushing out a 10 pound baby.
I have a gay male friend who yes, says he's terrified of them too. According to him, the reason for this is that "you can't see in thwere and the whole inside thing freaks me out". I don't know what he imagines is in there....!!!

Quote:
You know me so well! I've really thought about it in the past just to quell the curiosity. It's not that I have a hetero, ahem, BONE in my body... but when I become curious about something, I simply must have answers . I think I'm the only of my gay friends who never had sex with a woman in their youth, too. Which is so funny, considering how some of my buddies are giant queens .
If you ever do this, although I'm guessing the time for that has passed for you, feel free to share it here with us!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's annoying as hell!
Hell yeah, it really p***es me off! Put it this way, at the moment I'm considering going out a few nights with a friend of mine and saying she's my girlfriend to see what I can get! She's ok with me cheating on her - haha! I was fine before a couple of weeks ago when I finally got some after a loooong time, but now it's almosty like remembering what I'd been missing!

By the way, I've been told by many friends that one of the reasons for my late bloomer status was that everyone thought I was gay. Seriously, from 16-20 I was asked that questions constantly. Now of course you're really sensitive at 16-18 and it used to irritate the Hell outta me but of course I grew up and got over that. However, only once did I manage the "make them feel less threatened and then strike" lay - haha!
Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I always have people coming out of the woodwork once I start dating somebody. I chalk it up to the fact people must be less threatened to approach you as they no longer have any fear of rejection since they know you're off the market anyway. It's annoying as hell!
I can't decide who to quote, you, or Dodfather. I don't necessarily know , which is true.....but I can tell you, that JUST BEING CONFIDENT, and believing in yourself(and btw, not being a hatefilled, bitter, c*nt), will get you everywhere, without even trying. I beat them off with a baseball bat, now. And I do nothing, other than being a nice guy.... What's different, from a couple of years ago? Just believing in myself. That's all it takes. It's not about anything else. Just be a good person, and be confident, and respectful, and it will all come back to you. Gawd, it took me a lifetime, to find out what it was all about! But again, just being confident, in that YOU'RE a good, loving, giving person, will shine through. Believe in yourself. Let yourself shine through. Oh yeah, and don't be a c*nt. Being a c*nt will make legions of people hate you(even if it's in hiding, because they fear your c*ntish wrath!). That's not a good thing to be. If I'm ever a c*nt, I pray that that fake god(lower case!), that I don't believe in, strikes me dead!
Your mileage may vary!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I can't decide who to quote, you, or Dodfather. I don't necessarily know , which is true.....but I can tell you, that JUST BEING CONFIDENT, and believing in yourself(and btw, not being a hatefilled, bitter, c*nt), will get you everywhere, without even trying. I beat them off with a baseball bat, now. And I do nothing, other than being a nice guy.... What's different, from a couple of years ago? Just believing in myself. That's all it takes. It's not about anything else. Just be a good person, and be confident, and respectful, and it will all come back to you. Gawd, it took me a lifetime, to find out what it was all about! But again, just being confident, in that YOU'RE a good, loving, giving person, will shine through. Believe in yourself. Let yourself shine through. Oh yeah, and don't be a c*nt. Being a c*nt will make legions of people hate you(even if it's in hiding, because they fear your c*ntish wrath!). That's not a good thing to be. If I'm ever a c*nt, I pray that that fake god(lower case!), that I don't believe in, strikes me dead!
Your mileage may vary!
I do agree Homer - I was just making a semi-fun generalisation! By the way Homer - when are we gonna go for a beer?! If you're doing so well and can't handle them all then I may grab me some! Hehe...
Old 03-11-2011, 07:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I can't decide who to quote, you, or Dodfather. I don't necessarily know , which is true.....but I can tell you, that JUST BEING CONFIDENT, and believing in yourself(and btw, not being a hatefilled, bitter, c*nt), will get you everywhere, without even trying. I beat them off with a baseball bat, now. And I do nothing, other than being a nice guy.... What's different, from a couple of years ago? Just believing in myself. That's all it takes. It's not about anything else. Just be a good person, and be confident, and respectful, and it will all come back to you. Gawd, it took me a lifetime, to find out what it was all about! But again, just being confident, in that YOU'RE a good, loving, giving person, will shine through. Believe in yourself. Let yourself shine through.
You know that's not actually true though, right? In itself, being a nice guy makes no difference - it's incidental. You only have to look at all the a$$holes out there with nice girlfriends. Whatever the reason for your success, it's beyond being a good person or being respectful. One guy I know who beats the cr@p out of his girlfriend every so often would agree with me. Maybe it's his six-figure salary that tips the balance - that's what she says anyway. If you were ugly and poor, you could be as nice as you like - nothing comes back to you at all. Anytime I get anywhere, it has nothing to do with being nice. In fact it usually gets in the way.
Closed Thread