User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
It's so funny that you should say that because I was thinking earlier today that it would be easier to be attracted to men exclusively because they seem to make sense to me. Women, on the other hand, can be so irrational, melodramatic, and manipulative. I feel like guys come out say what they want or what has pissed them off, whereas women think they have to be sly and crafty, and it's in a very negative way all too often.

I'm just here to perpetuate more stereotypes.

Hillary
Holy crap -we'd get along man haha...

Women are mean me and my other bisexual friend always laugh about our mean women experiences...we've both been put through the ringer by some really scary characters lol...

But men are often times no easier...it's all a big pain in the ass the relationship thing....my ex-bf was difficult to figure out - admittedly not as bad as some of the women I've dated....but yeah...

------

As to TrackaGhost's post...I hate that "They don't look gay!" thing...yes there are people who fit the stereotype...they're not the only gay folks...

Two of my dear (male) gay friends don't fit the stereotype AT ALL...and my sister always says things like, "well I don't get the gay vibe from so and so..." or "I'm not totally convinced he's gay..." Just because they don't fit the stereotype..it annoys the crap outta me...
Old 10-13-2004, 03:13 PM
trackaghost
This message has been deleted by trackaghost.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost
To tell the truth Hillary I think I'm just a little disillusioned at the moment because I do think women can be, like you say, sly and crafty and most of my very best friends are men.
I feel like I'm over-posting here lol...but oh well...

I'm going through the same thing right now - I was totally screwed over last week by a tight-clothed/fake blonde/ditsy bubbly hoe...haha...not having a love thy fellow woman week
Old 10-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
I feel like I'm over-posting here lol...but oh well...

I'm going through the same thing right now - I was totally screwed over last week by a tight-clothed/fake blonde/ditsy bubbly hoe...haha...not having a love thy fellow woman week

I feel like I'm over-posting too...can I just say "ditto" to the vast majority of the previous comments?

Hillary
Old 10-13-2004, 03:22 PM
trackaghost
Old 10-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

I feel like I'm over-posting too...can I just say "ditto" to the vast majority of the previous comments?

Hillary
Since you already think you're over posting, perhaps you'd answer my previous question of why you want to wait until marriage?
oh, and also - Men say what they want, but they won't really hardly ever tell you their real feeling, perhaps cause they don't have any. And i feel they are less than skilled sometimes in shading and nuance. But, some women I see are very boring...they're not as funny, they don't like to play outside, and they talk about the things about themselves they are insecure about, which are usually totally meaningless. That's my boys v. girls rant for today.
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 10-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Since you already think you're over posting, perhaps you'd answer my previous question of why you want to wait until marriage?
I respect anyone who waits for marriage because they must be enduring some serious torture.

Old 10-13-2004, 03:31 PM
trackaghost
Old 10-13-2004, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
I respect anyone who waits for marriage because they must be enduring some serious torture.
Good one, but I seriously want to know why she's waiting for marriage! man, i thought i waited a long time, she's 22!
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 10-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You asked me that? I totally missed that. Sorry. I'm one of those aforementioned ditzy women. Well, I was brought up to believe that it's best to wait for marriage, but I don't apply that belief to other people like so many do. I would never tell other people that they had to wait. It pisses me off so much when people do that. But I always felt like I would wait to share that with the person I felt certain I was going to spend the rest of my life with, and that would make it even more meaningful. It's awfully naive, I know, but I've been hoping that it would work out. Obviously, I'll just have to ditch it if they just refuse to legalize gay marriage. If I don't, I'll never have sex. For the past couple of years, I've been thinking that I probably will have to bend on that issue, but I won't do it very easily, I'm sure, since I take that kind of intimacy very seriously.

Hillary
Old 10-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I can kinda understand not telling your real feelings though, I absolutely hate talking about personal stuff (as you can tell by this thread ha!) I do love to talk though...
I was mainly talking about a boyfriend or friend, but if you don't talk about personal stuff, then what are you talking about? Instead of saying "I like this and that, and hate this and the other" or "I like the part where..." what would you say? I think when people talk they should make as many jokes as possible.
Also, I want Gate and Garden to tell me why she's waiting for marriage...

Old 10-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Good one, but I seriously want to know why she's waiting for marriage! man, i thought i waited a long time, she's 22!
Amber
I must be a slut because virginity was a thing of the past when I was 15.

Old 10-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Honestly, I'm not really suffering from it at this point. I guess I'm very weird, but then I already knew that.

Hillary
Old 10-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Also, I want Gate and Garden to tell me why she's waiting for marriage...
Is this really bothering y'all? I mean, I was just raised with some conservative Christian values, and I guess some of us hold to that stuff even when it makes no sense to other people. And I think that's cool as long as you're not judging other people. Like I've said, I don't expect other people to wait and can't blame them for not waiting. It's not all that practical.

Hillary
Old 10-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You asked me that? I totally missed that. Sorry. I'm one of those aforementioned ditzy women. Well, I was brought up to believe that it's best to wait for marriage, but I don't apply that belief to other people like so many do. I would never tell other people that they had to wait. It pisses me off so much when people do that. But I always felt like I would wait to share that with the person I felt certain I was going to spend the rest of my life with, and that would make it even more meaningful. It's awfully naive, I know, but I've been hoping that it would work out. Obviously, I'll just have to ditch it if they just refuse to legalize gay marriage. If I don't, I'll never have sex. For the past couple of years, I've been thinking that I probably will have to bend on that issue, but I won't do it very easily, I'm sure, since I take that kind of intimacy very seriously.

Hillary
so, i assume you were taught that because of religion - and so now it's a personal philosophy on relationships that you think is a good idea for you...I'm sorry, it just seemed a strange stance for a lesbian to me - because it seemed to have a religious component, yet I thought maybe because of some churches stand on being gay that you might not be religious...thanks for explaining. It's probably a good idea, except for the part that you may be missing a bunch of sex stuff but you won't know cause you'll only have slept with one person. Just teasing you, girl. I'm glad your doing what feels right for you.

Amber

Old 10-13-2004, 03:42 PM
trackaghost
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
so, i assume you were taught that because of religion - and so now it's a personal philosophy on relationships that you think is a good idea for you...I'm sorry, it just seemed a strange stance for a lesbian to me - because it seemed to have a religious component, yet I thought maybe because of some churches stand on being gay that you might not be religious...thanks for explaining. It's probably a good idea, except for the part that you may be missing a bunch of sex stuff but you won't know cause you'll only have slept with one person. Just teasing you, girl. I'm glad your doing what feels right for you.

Amber
Thanks for understanding Amber. I don't mind explaining. I was raised with conservative Christian values but never actually attended church and I'm vehemently opposed to organized religion in general. It's just that my parents honored some of the philosophies.

Hillary
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I must be a slut because virginity was a thing of the past when I was 15.
Holy crap!! 15?

I used to have the wait til marraige thing...however I did bend - I decided that I would wait until I really felt and loved someone...I don't jump into bed within the first couple of weeks of a relationship...it was months before my last bf and I made that step...

And unfortunately women I've dated have heard my views and usually don't stick around too long lol...many heartbreaks...not many people are willing to wait these days it seems...

------

Now - Trackaghost - yeah - I'm not a fan of sly mean women - this chick I had to deal with -she has been annoying the crap outta me since the moment I laid eyes on her (she hangs out in the same group I do) and well last week she really pissed me off....

I was sort of seeing this guy - he was calling my everyday all that -well we went out on Thursday and that chick was there - getting drunk and annoying and hitting on the bar tender - when he gave her no attention she turned her sights on the guy I was with...and well...I just stepped back to see what would happen ( I figured it'd be a good time to observe what kind of character this guy has - he lost the test) haha...after laughing uproariously at every little thing he did - and whoring herself about at him...he chose her - this all happened right in front of me (THAT's what pisses me off -notlosing the guy) I just though that was completely mean and disrespectful and blah...evil slutty girls...at least she could have had the decency to wait til I wasn't around lol....

uh...anyway...
Old 10-13-2004, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're right of course but I was talking about friends... Some girls won't stop talking about really personal stuff. Like I say I am shallow.
And I agree laughing is the best therapy ever! More jokes indeed!

I'd also like people to sing more often, even if they're bad, I want everyday to be a real life musical. But maybe that's just me...
lol - my sister and I literally used to burst into song and dance in the middle of stores to see what would happen lol....unfortunately no one in the general public joined in.... so much for us trying to turn life into a musical....