The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:33 AM
Registered

I reserve WUT Cat for the most "OMGWTFBBQ?" moments I encounter on the Interwebs, of which this surely was one. 'Cos...y'know...WUT?

It was either that, or this:

But the WUT Cat makes much more of a bold statement, I think.

See, I think things through before I post to the Intarnets, even if it looks like I doesn't. Trufax.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 04-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^ brevity is the soul of wit, at least that's what the notorious BIG said. or maybe it was shakespeare. anyway, i think you made the right choice.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok I need to explain my complete meltdown there. I work at a grocery store and my ex and his new bf came into my store tonight about 20 minutes before I got off work. Now my ex is fairly close to my size but has lost quite a bit of weight over the last few months. His new "friend" is very thin and about 5'8. they came thru my line at work and on their way out the new bf looks at me and says "Oh honey, I'm sorry youve decided to let yourself go like that." I dont know if Ive ever in all my life been blindsided like that. I mean I felt like I had been hi with a sledgehammer right in my stomach. I couldnt say anything while I was still on the clock or I wouldve been fired. I had absolutely no outlet for the anger I was feeling. I got home and I was reading Louie's and Richard's posts and I just completely melted down. there's no other way for me to put it. I thought about deleting my posts, but I said hose things and even though I didnt mean them, I'm not a coward, and I should be judged for those statements. I wish I couldve held on to my composure and not done that but its too late 4 that now. I'm terribly sorry for what I said, and I will accept whatever consequences result from my statements.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:47 AM
Supporting Ledgie

David, frankly, I find the fact that they came thru your line (arguably on purpose) pretty low. Both of them don't deserve one iota of your attention... and your behavior here has caused what they said to you to rule your behavior. They "win" when you let them get to you like that. Let it go, let him go... and move on mate. You'll be better for it.

In fact, if they come back in your store again... make sure you close your lane, and go take a "bathroom" break. Best thing you can do is ignore completely. That, or get a hot gay (or straight) co worker to rub your junk while you scan their items.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
David, frankly, I find the fact that they came thru your line (arguably on purpose) pretty low. Both of them don't deserve one iota of your attention... and your behavior here has caused what they said to you to rule your behavior. They "win" when you let them get to you like that. Let it go, let him go... and move on mate. You'll be better for it.

In fact, if they come back in your store again... make sure you close your lane, and go take a "bathroom" break. Best thing you can do is ignore completely. That, or get a hot gay (or straight) co worker to rub your junk while you scan their items.
Too funny Brandon.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I thank you. I'm sometimes way too honest here about myself and unfortunately I let what they did get to me more than I shouldve. that sad thing is I probably cost myself a good friend here by what I said to him, but thats my loss, believe me. I have to accept whatever consequences result from my statements regardless of whether I meant them or not.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:56 AM
Supporting Ledgie

I disagree. I believe everyone is now aware of why you are upset and can move on. After reading their posts to you, I think that's pretty clear. You'd said you were sorry, so dust yerself off and go again.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:57 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
Too funny Brandon.
Hey if it ain't on camera, they can't prove *****. And I think considering the circumstances, David wouldn't be fired for a little bit of "payback."
Old 04-15-2010, 12:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hey if it ain't on camera, they can't prove *****. And I think considering the circumstances, David wouldn't be fired for a little bit of "payback."
You know what? the more I think about it the more I think of a line from Total Recall, one of my favorite movies, where the Mars administrator is eharing from one of his underlings about how the people will die if they dont get air? his answer? just like mine now to me ex and his bf

F**K EM
Old 04-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Yes, f**k 'em and lets play nice with the catty b*tches from now on, eh?
Old 04-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know Britney Spears and I have alot in common now. We've both had very public meltdowns! Hey if nothing else at least I can laugh at myself in all this craziness.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered

Quote:
WHO YOU CALLING A CATTY B*TCH? OMG.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I was quoting David, in the context. I was calling anyone that. Pay attention, please.

David - Well it's not really anything to laugh at, to be honest. It's troubling that you had to vent your anger on those here who did nothing to cause the problem. I'm not dogging you, I'm just pointing out the demon in the corner. It all sounds a bit Dr. Phil-ish really, but we can be here (if anyone chooses) to be a support for you, not a punching bag.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I was quoting David, in the context. I was calling anyone that. Pay attention, please.

David - Well it's not really anything to laugh at, to be honest. It's troubling that you had to vent your anger on those here who did nothing to cause the problem. I'm not dogging you, I'm just pointing out the demon in the corner. It all sounds a bit Dr. Phil-ish really, but we can be here (if anyone chooses) to be a support for you, not a punching bag.
And I take no offense to your comment whatsoever my friend! I certainly wasnt trying to insinuate what I said was funny in any way because it was most certainly not, just that in all of my crazy world I can still look at myself in the mirrr at the end andtry my bst not to take myself too seriously!