Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccafan5000 View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure that I saved it off of youtube the first time it was posted because it was absolutely HILARIOUS. I did feel for Linds tho, he was definitely a hot mess. Luckily Stevie kind of reeled him in.

However, everything that I've saved is a complete disaster and titled by those funky youtube titles (a54tre6d and what not). I'll take a gander this evening and see what I can do.
Quote:
Can I post something like this to mediafire or should I just throw it back up on youtube and see how long it lasts?
You're the best! I vote you try Mediafire, since Youtube yanks 'em so quickly??
Old 12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Smile AMA's and Grammy's

Here's the clip that I have from those award shows. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good (sorry I've been watching too much Curb lately). Let me know if anything is amiss!

http://www.mediafire.com/?kkyf3ytldni
Old 12-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here's the clip that I have from those award shows. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good (sorry I've been watching too much Curb lately). Let me know if anything is amiss!
Only 2 or 3 episodes stood out for me this season. Having said that . . . Larry is amazing.

Michele
Old 12-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Only 2 or 3 episodes stood out for me this season. Having said that . . . Larry is amazing.

Michele
To continue the off-topic. I thought the last two episodes with the Seinfeld gang were hilarious. Banya! Newman! Mrs. Costanza! The Michael Richards thing was hilarious. I'm surprised he even went a long with it.

And oh yes, Lindsey on YouTube, yay!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Quote:

Oh-my-god. LMAO That was a LOT worse ( and FUNNIER ) than I expected!! God I love him... THANK YOU SO MUCH Macfan
Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

I was quite excited to see the clip the first time because I wanted to see if it at all coincided with Carol Ann's book. And although it was a bit off (not surprised), my goodness, I was not disappointed!! Linds was MESSED UP, I really felt for him there. I'm not sure he would have made it if Stevie hadn't grabbed his arm. Or held him up at the podium. Great stuff indeed. And I'm glad to be of assistance, everyone should see this

OT: I was pretty disappointed with this season of Curb as well, tho I did like seeing the Seinfeld crew. In the past, I've really enjoyed the show. And I agree Michele, Larry IS amazing.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond, and to post this. I've never seen it. Well the AMA's anyway. Funny ****. I don't recall CAH stating that Stevie helped him at all. I do recall her wishing that someone would've helped him. She should watch this video and send Stevie a Thank You note.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

OT: I was pretty disappointed with this season of Curb as well, tho I did like seeing the Seinfeld crew. In the past, I've really enjoyed the show. And I agree Michele, Larry IS amazing.
There are not too many people I admire as much as LD. But Lindsey happens to be one of them.

Michele
Old 12-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrsrocalot View Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond, and to post this. I've never seen it. Well the AMA's anyway. Funny ****. I don't recall CAH stating that Stevie helped him at all. I do recall her wishing that someone would've helped him. She should watch this video and send Stevie a Thank You note.
LOL! Stevie ran pretty well in those platforms - and on stairs too! Can you imagine what she would have done if he had actually fallen?
Old 12-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
LOL! Stevie ran pretty well in those platforms - and on stairs too! Can you imagine what she would have done if he had actually fallen?
She totally had his back. No doubt, she was right there for him from the first woobly step to the last. Yes, she flew up those stairs with her platforms boots and full length gown/dress on to get to him. He reminded me of Dick Van Dyke with his Scarecrow legs, ha ha ha, holy crap, that could have been real bad. But they pulled it together long enough for him to get to Mr. Clark's office, well if that even happened at all now. CAH seems to have a different version of the stairs incident, I'm not to willing to believe the rest of her story now, even if it did happen. Anyway, Stevie to the rescue.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrsrocalot View Post
She totally had his back. No doubt, she was right there for him from the first woobly step to the last. Yes, she flew up those stairs with her platforms boots and full length gown/dress on to get to him.
Awww. You make it sound romantic. Puts it in a whole new light for me.

Of course, this reminds me of another incident in CAH's book. I don't know what happened on the plane, but when we saw that concert after the spinal tap, I think the band looked solicitous enough onstage that I didn't believe Carol's description of them totally ignoring him on the plane after that either. I didn't believe they were mad at him about it. We have that limo tape and they don't sound mad. Christine is just wondering what she should say when people ask. She wants to know if she should say he has epilepsy and she even says that Lindsey would be a hero if he could do a show. Stevie doesn't say much, but she sounded like the idea of a spinal tap freaked her out. They didn't sound like: "Now, we're going to have to cancel shows because of him! Grrr. "

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 12-11-2009 at 01:25 PM..
Old 12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ Do you think Lindsey would have taken his hands out of his pocket and ran up there after Stevie, if the shoe, or in this case, boot, was on the other foot? It appears as if John, Mick, and Christine didn't even see it happening.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Junior Ledgie

It makes me think about what CAH says about the hat thing too. She says lindsey came back to his seat with his hair messed up, but he has the hat on the whole time. I wonder if she is misremembering the truth or if she purposely changed the story.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, and like all the other BS she says Lindsey was saying to her, she is full of sh!t, if there was a chance to make herself look good she took it, even if she made it up. In her book she was quoting all these lovey dovey things, remembering celebrities at the ceremony, who was wearing what outfit, how Mr. Clark was so rude to her, but yet she tried to throw the Mac under the bus by saying they didn't help him, and as this video shows, that was completly not the case, CAH is a liar, well in this case anyway.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:

I'm trying to download this on my new mac. It's telling me that I don't have the correct media player to watch it. Does anyone know what I should do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic