User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
I realized it was unnecessary, and thought better of it. Isn't that OK?
Oy, you just edited it as I was about to reply.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Thanks, I didn't remember that.

Nice delete, too, Nancy. Guess snarkiness is catchy.
sadly, yes. we all caught it from you.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Oy, you just edited it as I was about to reply.
lol! I just did it again, too. I'm terrible at fast thinking and as a result often go back to change wording seconds after I re-read. If I were smarter I would re-read or reconsider BEFORE posting. Duh. Dang it, I'm still doing it to this post! STOP NANCY YOU COMPULSIVE EDITOR!

Last edited by sodascouts; 11-21-2004 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Nancy can't keep herself from editing constantly. Perhaps she should seek help.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
sadly, yes. we all caught it from you.
Not from me. I carry the asshole virus.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Not from me. I carry the asshole virus.

just an alternate strain.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Their biggest faux pas is having table lamps on the kitchen counters. The thought of that alone makes me physically ill. I quite like the headboard, but I don't like anything else in the bedroom. IMO, the whole house looks too "new rich," as in someone from a working class background hit the lottery, then bought and dressed up a house according to what they thought was in style without any of it having the slightest bit of warmth or history. Very dry and bland. I question the sanity of anyone who says that house is their "dream home."

Don't even get me started on the whole Spanish theme, it's such old hat and if the Buckinghams were going to go for that look, they should infused it with something fresh.
It's incredible, Dissention.. I agree on every word

Romy

Non vogliate negar l'esperienza
di retro al sol, del mondo sanza gente
Considerate la vostra semenza
fatti non foste a viver come bruti
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza ~ Dante Alighieri, Divina Commedia, Inferno Canto XXVI
Old 11-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The one thing I notice about this thread is that nobody is telling anyone to go back where they belong on some other board.

It's very refreshing no matter what people think the meaning is behind the house sale. I think it's purely, $$$, but who knows for sure?

More importantly, I'll take the headboard if nobody else wants it. I like it!

Last edited by glitter_fades; 11-21-2004 at 05:44 PM..
Old 11-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter_fades
It's very refreshing no matter what people think the meaning is behind the house sale. I think it's purely, $$$, but who knows for sure?
Any way you slice it, selling the house now is financially a bad move. I am not sure that is what you meant though.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:46 PM
Highway Woman
This message has been deleted by Highway Woman.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I already said I had no idea what was going on and that I would reserve judgement until I actually heard ONE fact instead if idle speculation from romantics.
Aren't you also speculating, though?

We don't know for a fact that there's nothing going on. Just as we don't know that something IS going on. Because we know nothing about the subject we're currently talking/bickering over or the people involved aside from what we've gathered from magazines, etc, etc, everything we say is pure speculation, correct?

Last edited by DeadliestPoison; 11-21-2004 at 07:50 PM..
Old 11-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadliestPoison
Aren't you also speculating, though?

We don't know for a fact that there's nothing going on. Just as we don't know that something IS going on. Because we know nothing about the subject we're currently talking/bickering over or the people involved aside from what we've gathered from magazines, etc, etc, everything we say is pure speculation, correct?
I'm speculating because I said we know nothing about this? I said numerous times in this thread that I will reserve my judgements and thoughts until I know what's going on (not that I care). I won't waste my time creating gossip and talking about imaginary "battle lines" as if this is kindergarten and I'm spreading around the untrue rumour that Peggy Sue Smith has skid marks on the ass of her knee-highs. I know nothing, just as the shippers know nothing. So why create the drama?

Old 11-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I'm speculating because I said we know nothing about this? I said numerous times in this thread that I will reserve my judgements and thoughts until I know what's going on (not that I care). I won't waste my time creating gossip and talking about imaginary "battle lines" as if this is kindergarten and I'm spreading around the untrue rumour that Peggy Sue Smith has skid marks on the ass of her knee-highs. I know nothing, just as the shippers know nothing. So why create the drama?
I'm not saying you said no one knew anything (although later in your post, you do say you don't know anything regarding the issue at hand). I just think that saying everything's peachy on the Messner/Buck front could be speculation, depending on the amount of information one knows about their relationship, just as saying there's trouble in Lindsey's Shangri-La is speculation (as many are saying).

Like, I could say "Oh, the sky's green." But that doesn't make it so. Just like saying MessBuck are getting divorced - just because someone says/specs it doesn't make it so. Saying they're happily married doesn't necessarily make it so, either.

I'm trying not to take sides with this at this point. I'm really just trying to get my facts straight about the whole thing, since there are so many things flying around right now.
Old 11-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadliestPoison
I'm not saying you said no one knew anything (although later in your post, you do say you don't know anything regarding the issue at hand). I just think that saying everything's peachy on the Messner/Buck front could be speculation, depending on the amount of information one knows about their relationship, just as saying there's trouble in Lindsey's Shangri-La is speculation (as many are saying).

Like, I could say "Oh, the sky's green." But that doesn't make it so. Just like saying MessBuck are getting divorced - just because someone says/specs it doesn't make it so. Saying they're happily married doesn't necessarily make it so, either.

I'm trying not to take sides with this at this point. I'm really just trying to get my facts straight about the whole thing, since there are so many things flying around right now.
I never said everything was peachy keen in the Buckingham household. For all I know, they slap each other around nightly and shag like minks in heat afterwards. For all I know, Lindsey sleeps in the guesthouse. For all I know, Kristin is holed up in the Four Seasons. For all I know, everything is peachy keen. The POINT is: I do not know anything. Therefore, I do not speculate or take little things like a facial expression and twsit them to fit my view of things. I'd rather dream about my own sex life and who I'm sleeping with than who Lindsey Buckingham is shagging. But that's just me.

Old 11-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I'd rather dream about my own sex life and who I'm sleeping with than who Lindsey Buckingham is shagging. But that's just me.
Ah, but who's Tom Cruise sleeping with? That's the question!
Old 11-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
Ah, but who's Tom Cruise sleeping with? That's the question!
I've no idea and the thought sickens me. Like I said, the teeth repel me.

I know who I'm sleeping with (hopefully) and that's all that counts.

Old 11-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've no idea and the thought sickens me. Like I said, the teeth repel me.

I know who I'm sleeping with (hopefully) and that's all that counts.
do you mean, you hope you know their name? It's so weird that nice big white teeth could make someone sick...