The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh Yeah-The Grove-Excellent. Thanks for the heads up.

Now let's hope that they send the presale password in a timely manner so that the scalpers don't get all the primo front row seats like they did the last time he played there. Grrrr!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal
Old 06-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
Oh Yeah-The Grove-Excellent. Thanks for the heads up.

Now let's hope that they send the presale password in a timely manner so that the scalpers don't get all the primo front row seats like they did the last time he played there. Grrrr!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal
I hate those scalpers try getting tix for usa shows when youre in australia! i would pay $100 for a front 4 rows ticket easy but i dont want to have to pay the scalpers for it!

i booked my hols between 7 and 21st but may move it based on which gigs i get good tix for
Old 06-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wish they would stop releasing these dates piecemeal like this. It's very frustrating for someone who's trying to make plans.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I wish they would stop releasing these dates piecemeal like this. It's very frustrating for someone who's trying to make plans.
EXACTLY! There is the big gap from 10/3 Jacksonville to 10/14 Vegas. I'd go to Jacksonville however it would be so much easier and cheaper for me if a Tampa show was added after 10/3. Hopefully more dates will be published soon.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mottabam View Post
EXACTLY! There is the big gap from 10/3 Jacksonville to 10/14 Vegas. I'd go to Jacksonville however it would be so much easier and cheaper for me if a Tampa show was added after 10/3. Hopefully more dates will be published soon.
These are very likely all leaks. Lindsey and his management don't want these dates to be out yet, because they likely haven't finished the final arrangements. When tour dates are released as they should be, there isn't the stress involved as when one offs start appearing at the venue's leisure. Since so many are coming out now, I would guess the official announcement is pretty close to coming.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Senior Ledgie

i'd love a tahoe date between 7th and 14th ideally
Old 06-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs down Amen!

Quote:
I know. I'm trying to figure out what to do for my vacation time and having the dates trickle out like this sucks. I don't want to buy tickets unless I am 100% sure I am going.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
When has it ever been anything but frustrating to be an FM or LB fan. We should be used to it by now but I, for one, have still not learned to have any patience

There's only a slight chance that we can come across the pond to see him and it's all dependent on the right date - it is just too frustrating to be drip fed like this!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklind17 View Post
These are very likely all leaks. Lindsey and his management don't want these dates to be out yet, because they likely haven't finished the final arrangements. When tour dates are released as they should be, there isn't the stress involved as when one offs start appearing at the venue's leisure. Since so many are coming out now, I would guess the official announcement is pretty close to coming.
Beat me to it, it's pretty clear that these are leaked.

In fact, i'm pretty sure Lindsey said in an interview that all dates would be following the album's release- slated for September, but the implication was that it could be later. At least that's the way I read it.

Which also infers to me that the Colorado date in August is for a conference or award deal or whatever people were saying earlier in this thread.

Anyway. Judging by his last few tours, I'd say he'll have plenty more dates out there, mostly in Sep/Oct I'd imagine. Here's hoping that there's at least 30 and that he plays a bday show.

Oh, and being selfish, that he comes to Tulsa or Dallas.

- Spike
Old 06-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I read on twitter today that someone (forget name) is promoting Lindsey when he goes to the Roseland. That's NY right?
Old 06-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
I read on twitter today that someone (forget name) is promoting Lindsey when he goes to the Roseland. That's NY right?
R u forreal!? Omg!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
@millswilderness Milly Wilder
@jamiemcmullen Guess what show I just found out we're promoting at work? Lindsey freaking Buckingham at the Roseland. !
19 hours ago

@Nickslive @jamiemcmullen October 21st. Shh...it's still a secret!
3 minutes ago

@amoscascott @jamiemcmullen Roseland Theater, October 21st. Shhh...it's still a secret!
4 minutes ago

@teeging @jamiemcmullen Tickets at the Roseland are general admission, first come first serve. Also, the show's not announced yet.

EDIT: there was also a tweet that they were talking about Roseland in Portland, Oregon.

Last edited by elle; 06-09-2011 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
R u forreal!? Omg!
We are so there!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Roseland in NY seems too big for what he's doing. 3500 standing room. Of course, he could be doing theater style (he's done it before...adding seats to GA places). I went on Twitter and looked her up. She's from Oregon. She referred to it as Roseland Theater and there is one in Oregon. So...I'd go for the Oregon thing.

I liked the places he's played in NY...Nokia was great (although I think they renamed it...yet again) and I'm blanking on the famous one he did for UTS. Shoot. But, that was good, too;-)

Last edited by Regina; 06-09-2011 at 09:54 PM..
Old 06-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
Roseland in NY seems too big for what he's doing. 3500 standing room. Of course, he could be doing theater style (he's done it before...adding seats to GA places).
they are talking about Roseland in Portland, OR, not NY.