User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincymike1 View Post

Exciting news and that very well may explain why LB put the publicly less appealing cd out first. It also explains his confidence that Time Warner would release another cd within a year after the general lack of sales on UTS. He has likely saved his best material for the release to coincide with the movie.

exciting news???
ugh!!
just my opinion but the thought of this kinda turns my stomach - and what is this about him saving his best material to coincide with a movie. . . . ugh again !!(ok no vocabulary tonight ) - i know you don't like UTS but it is an AWESOME album - you back hand slap it by implying he put out something less than his best cos he was saving his best stuff to coincide with something . . . which i don't think is the case . . . and i don't think he thinks this work is as sub-par as you
- i think he is very proud of it. . . and should be . . .
defining moment . . . fresh sounds . . . not just riding on formulas . . .

and it just seems way to fast for this movie thing to come about - or at least im beggin that they are just spreading crazy rumours . . .

the rumour that stevie doesn't want to put out more cd length music and the thought of stevie signing off on what sounds like a horrible hollywood treatment of her life starring someone with questionable credentials -
can i please use ugh!!! just one more time

Quote:
LB also stated that it is official now that he will be touring with Fleetwood Mac in 2008 and says that he has confirmed it with the band. The tour will be different from past ones in that they will each play solo material with the rest of the band backing them up.

CincyMike
well this is more exciting to me
- i dream of the tour where they just bone - up on all their tunes and do grateful dead like shows - no real set list until it happens - lindsey calls out for frozen love to meld right into So Afraid followed by a snippet of stevie singing the first verse and chorus of christine's sugar daddy which slips convincingly into a monday morning/rhiannon/blue letter combo-
and they close the show with "without you" -
just stevie/lindsey/guitar

- which will make for some uneven shows with some spectacular moments - and every third show or so they will just be dazzling
different yet memorable
Old 12-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
VERY reliable source
did you happen to receive a google alert?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Ledgie

Nix4Life,

Good points you made! You may be right about the fact that we should not be too excited about a movie with Lindsey Lohen in it, but the thought of seeing their story on the Big Screen is very cool.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Ledgie

BtflChld

Canadian source....not a google alert.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Registered

and hey cincymike - im not jumpin your case
- hell i don't even know what your case looks like
- and i just reread what you said earlier in this thread - that uts has grown on you - but you are just worried that you won't see the side of lindsey that you really like - the rock-out one -
but i really think he has changed - as he says in his songs -
he casted away his dreams of only releasing his stuff when he was ready to let it go in a "PERFECT TO HIS EARS STATE"- now he seems busier than ever workin on adding to his incredible catalogue of jams and between syw and uts and the new album next year - three albums in under five years -
- cranking new stuff out or touring or fathering children - our boy is really on stride -

i know you will get your rock-out lindsey album
- it's a side of him that has to come out-
and we will both love that album i am sure
Old 12-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Registered

Quote:
Nix4Life,

Good points you made! You may be right about the fact that we should not be too excited about a movie with Lindsey Lohen in it, but the thought of seeing their story on the Big Screen is very cool.

yah man - no kidding
done right it could be an amazing story -
but with tabloid lohan involved i worry it will get a tabloid treatment -

i want the story treated with the respect/drama/and intensity that it really deserves
Old 12-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Ledgie

Here is the link verifying the Lohan portion of my e-mail:

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/1129/lohanl.html

CincyMike
Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just heard that there is going to be a movie out late next year starring Lindsey Lohen as Stevie Nicks. It is going to be about Stevie and Lindsey and their relationship through the years. Once again, Lindsey Lohen has been cast as Stevie and officially signed on to the project. They are currently looking for a big name actor to play Lindsey's part.
your logical leaps are astounding ... she has not been cast, she has not been signed on! as far as we know, there isn't even a script. the only person expressing interest in this is lohan. please do not spread rumors.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nix4life View Post
i want the story treated with the respect/drama/and intensity that it really deserves
The reason they should 'play' themselves.
Couldn't you just see Lindsey as a youngbuck!?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Ledgie

Talking

Last bit of fun info is that Lindsey Lohan has asked ex-boyfriend Jerat Ledo to play the part of Lindsey Buckingham.

Never heard of the guy, but he should have no problem winning his first Acadamy Award playing the part of LB.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Jerat Ledo
oh.hell.no.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:17 AM
Ledgie

Don't kill the messenger....just shipping out the news as fast as I get it. Have no idea who Jeret Ledo is but he certainly has a weird name.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Don't kill the messenger...
The hell.no was for Jared Leto. Sorry if you felt struck. This topic would/will probably be discussed in depth if kept to one thread...meet@ BIG 07.08 for a shoot-out.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
The hell.no was for Jared Leto. Sorry if you felt struck. This topic would/will probably be discussed in depth if kept to one thread...meet@ BIG 07.08 for a shoot-out.
It already HAS been discussed to death in the Stevie forum...there are a couple...actually three I think...threads about this very thing...of course if you read them you'll find out that I don't mind seeing Lohan in this role
Old 12-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
It already HAS been discussed to death in the Stevie forum...there are a couple...actually three I think...threads about this very thing...of course if you read them you'll find out that I don't mind seeing Lohan in this role
I haven't been spending time in stevie's forum I only just read catindark's thread. Within that I recall you posted your like of LL. Nothing wrong with that, I say. If they had to have anyone play Stevie other than herself my choice would be Shakira with a voice-over.