Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Those are adorable, Amber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
Okay, at my parent's I raided the photo albums and got all these great pictures to bring home, scan, then send back.

You have to imagine this series as one of those flip books. you know, a different pic is drawn on each page with a slight change, you flip the pages fast, and it looks like there is action? I resized them, I hope they aren't too big.

Inspired Angel: Stevie Nicks
Old 01-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
Those are adorable, Amber!
Thank you.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
goooood damn! Wtf is wrong with me lately?! No. I dont have ST and i dont care to watch LT
....yep.....she's straight!
Old 01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
takenbythesky
This message has been deleted by takenbythesky.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

You're just way too cute, Justin.
That second pic is a hoot -- work that tongue, Gene Simmons!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by takenbythesky View Post
My parents gave me a digital camera for Christmas. So here's a flattering picture of me without my glasses.

And here's a less flattering picture of me with my glasses.
Aww, so cute! And I love the glasses. They're really flattering on you.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takenbythesky View Post
My parents gave me a digital camera for Christmas. So here's a flattering picture of me without my glasses.

And here's a less flattering picture of me with my glasses.
Cute! I like the glasses on you. Oh, I got your card, thank you so much, Spanky and Vinnie say thank you, too.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Justin - I like your pic with glasses.

Amber - Awesome pics. So many memories. Not so much the being active part (I never could aim, catch or throw - still can't) or the hot dad part (my dad stoppsed being hot before I was born, I'm quite sure.) But those clothes. Ah, yes, satin shorts. I was devestated when I hopped a fence & tore mine. The were royal blue with baby blue piping. I used to wear them with my hot air balloon shirt....

And you look JUST like your mom.

80's TV. Some shows have not stood the test of time. I am still a big fan of Golden Girls, Family Ties, Cheers. I loved One Day at a Time & Gimme a Break. Used to love Cosby Show. Now? Not so much. Always always ALWAYS hated Full House & that little monkey babay. HATED!

Anyone remember I Married Dora? Too Close For Comfort?
Old 01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Justin - I like your pic with glasses.

Amber - Awesome pics. So many memories. Not so much the being active part (I never could aim, catch or throw - still can't) or the hot dad part (my dad stoppsed being hot before I was born, I'm quite sure.) But those clothes. Ah, yes, satin shorts. I was devestated when I hopped a fence & tore mine. The were royal blue with baby blue piping. I used to wear them with my hot air balloon shirt....

And you look JUST like your mom.
Not active?! How weird that you can do the Gold n Braid dance to perfection, whereas I cannot at all. I bet it's like that thing where you think you can't sing, but you kind of can.
I can picture your shorts now...was your balloon shirt sparkly? You know all the sparkly decal shirts that were around. I don't look just like my mom...

Quote:
80's TV. Some shows have not stood the test of time. I am still a big fan of Golden Girls, Family Ties, Cheers. I loved One Day at a Time & Gimme a Break. Used to love Cosby Show. Now? Not so much. Always always ALWAYS hated Full House & that little monkey babay. HATED!

Was Too Close for Comfort the one with Ted Baxter? I mean, previous Ted Baxter. Of course One Day at a Time (lets sing the theme song now!) but I thought that was 70's. Guess not.
I just remembered Mr. Belvedere was great, and I don't know if Benson was good, but I watched it.
So, my number one want on DVD picks would be (aside from ABFAB) Bionic Woman, Jake and the Fatman, and Mr. Belvedere. Whatever happened to that smart assed kid, he was so funny!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I was such a TV Junkie (read: geek with no social life) when I was younger -- name a sitcom and it's a good bet that I remember it.

I enjoyed 'I Married Dora' -- though I don't think it lasted past a half-season order (9-13 episodes).

'Too Close For Comfort' was really funny. Ted Knight and Audrey Meadows really played off of each other hysterically. And, hey, it gave JM J. Bullock his big break!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Not active?! How weird that you can do the Gold n Braid dance to perfection, whereas I cannot at all. I bet it's like that thing where you think you can't sing, but you kind of can.
I can picture your shorts now...was your balloon shirt sparkly? You know all the sparkly decal shirts that were around. I don't look just like my mom...

Was Too Close for Comfort the one with Ted Baxter? I mean, previous Ted Baxter. Of course One Day at a Time (lets sing the theme song now!) but I thought that was 70's. Guess not.
I just remembered Mr. Belvedere was great, and I don't know if Benson was good, but I watched it.
So, my number one want on DVD picks would be (aside from ABFAB) Bionic Woman, Jake and the Fatman, and Mr. Belvedere. Whatever happened to that smart assed kid, he was so funny!
But I don't have to catch the tambo for the G&B dance, and I sure as hell don't have to aim it when I toss it. Neither does Curtis, as evidenced by Carri'es traumatic head injury.

Yes! Sparkle rainbow hot air balloon shirt!

Yeah, you do.

Yup, that's the one. One Day at a Time (This is it, this is it....) started in the late 70's but was def. on in the early 80's (remember Valerie Beritnelli with her feathered hair & Jordache?) I just found out that Facts of Life started in 1979 - when I watched episode 1 on the DVD set I got for Christmas.

Belvedere was good, I remember watching Benson too. Diff'rent Strokes was a big hit in my house. And the Duke of Hazzarrd. Don't forget Silver Spoons.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
But I don't have to catch the tambo for the G&B dance, and I sure as hell don't have to aim it when I toss it. Neither does Curtis, as evidenced by Carri'es traumatic head injury.

Yes! Sparkle rainbow hot air balloon shirt!

Yeah, you do.

Yup, that's the one. One Day at a Time (This is it, this is it....) started in the late 70's but was def. on in the early 80's (remember Valerie Beritnelli with her feathered hair & Jordache?) I just found out that Facts of Life started in 1979 - when I watched episode 1 on the DVD set I got for Christmas.
Oh, you didn't. Facts of Life was terrible. I really liked Blair's hair, though. If I had met Natalie in real life I would have punched her. Repeatedly.

Quote:
Belvedere was good, I remember watching Benson too. Diff'rent Strokes was a big hit in my house. And the Duke of Hazzarrd. Don't forget Silver Spoons.
Diff Strokes... Silver Spoons... So. Bad. I remember I was required to have a crush on Ricky Shroeder. I didn't really, though.

Dukes of Hazzard. Here's a replay of my house then "No, we're not watching that stupid crap! Turn it to the Jeffersons!" I think I liked D of H pretty well, though. Those 2 times I saw it.

I knew your shirt was sparkly! And regardless of catching, I still think you're some sort of weird G n B savant. Or perhaps I just can't dance.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, you didn't. Facts of Life was terrible. I really liked Blair's hair, though. If I had met Natalie in real life I would have punched her. Repeatedly.

Diff Strokes... Silver Spoons... So. Bad. I remember I was required to have a crush on Ricky Shroeder. I didn't really, though.

Dukes of Hazzard. Here's a replay of my house then "No, we're not watching that stupid crap! Turn it to the Jeffersons!" I think I liked D of H pretty well, though. Those 2 times I saw it.

I knew your shirt was sparkly! And regardless of catching, I still think you're some sort of weird G n B savant. Or perhaps I just can't dance.

Facts of Life DVD was given to me as a joke. But Mark & I watched the first ep anyway - when Molly Ringwald was on.

I didn't like Ricky Schroeder either. But I was in love with Bo Duke.

Heeee. I'm a G&B savant.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Facts of Life DVD was given to me as a joke. But Mark & I watched the first ep anyway - when Molly Ringwald was on.

I didn't like Ricky Schroeder either. But I was in love with Bo Duke.

Heeee. I'm a G&B savant.
Oh, yeah, Duke boys were hot. I was a little young for a crush, though. But now blond Duke is on Smallville, yeah? as the dad? Against my will, I love that show. The girl looks how i always wanted to look my whole life.

Anyway...anyone got any pictures? Paula? Christmas pics?
Old 01-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

After the annual tradition of his nieces putting jewelry and/or hair decorations on hi:

The nieces. We're still wokring on Gracie's smile skills:

With Goddaughter Aubrey:

Happy happy joy joy!
Old 01-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
After the annual tradition of his nieces putting jewelry and/or hair decorations on hi:
You look so pretty! And Mark (again) is f*cking hot, even with earrings. Can you leave him to me in your will?

Quote:
The nieces. We're still wokring on Gracie's smile skills:
They are cute. Now, those aren't your neices by blood right? It's weird, though, the younger ones kind of look like you.

Quote:
With Goddaughter Aubrey:

Happy happy joy joy!
Those are adorable. How fun to have kids at Christmas! I mean, kids you like.
Those are great pics. All I have is pics of us with the dogs.
Closed Thread