User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

I guess alcohol took the edge off of whatever coke that Christine had. But the energy that Stevie had was hilarious. You can see it in the Tusk photo shoot.

Michele
egads, about 5 minutes into the limo tapes and I'd be pushing her out the dam door. And to imagine her cocaine intake only got exponentially greater.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
egads, about 5 minutes into the limo tapes and I'd be pushing her out the dam door. And to imagine her cocaine intake only got exponentially greater.
God you're so right. Listening to her talk had to make you wanna jump off a cliff. I remember when they were talking about Hold Me. And Christine was trying to tell her Lindsey is singing on one of her songs. And she kept saying, "I'm done I'm done.. "...
Old 03-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
God you're so right. Listening to her talk had to make you wanna jump off a cliff. I remember when they were talking about Hold Me. And Christine was trying to tell her Lindsey is singing on one of her songs. And she kept saying, "I'm done I'm done.. "...
It's over. It's over. It's over.

At one point on one of the tapes Christine asks her if she can just be quiet for awhile.

Oh remember the video where Christine tells her to stop with the stuffed animal. Was it Bugs Bunny or some other toy? So funny.

Michele
Old 03-12-2015, 08:33 PM

Quote:
It's over. It's over. It's over.

At one point on one of the tapes Christine asks her if she can just be quiet for awhile.

Oh remember the video where Christine tells her to stop with the stuffed animal. Was it Bugs Bunny or some other toy? So funny.

Michele
Christine scolds Stevie to be serious... throws the bunny over the console.. then with a serious look says, "Warner Brothers... " then starts cracking up...
Old 03-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Poor Stevie. They scolded her all of the time.

In the Tusk photo shoot, Christine wanted her in the band line up and is like, "what are you doing over there. Get over here."

In the Tusk video, when Lindsey pulls on Stevie's dress for her to sit down, Christine leans over Mick and laughs with Lindsey as if to say, "I'm glad you said something."

And I laughed when Stevie said that Lindsey didn't want to look out the window of the recording studio and see her twirling a baton, during Tusk.

Michele
Old 03-12-2015, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Poor Stevie. They scolded her all of the time.

In the Tusk photo shoot, Christine wanted her in the band line up and is like, "what are you doing over there. Get over here."

In the Tusk video, when Lindsey pulls on Stevie's dress for her to sit down, Christine leans over Mick and laughs with Lindsey as if to say, "I'm glad you said something."

And I laughed when Stevie said that Lindsey didn't want to look out the window of the recording studio and see her twirling a baton, during Tusk.

Michele
The body language of these people toward her is so funny, sometimes.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I remember during the Dance when Chris went to get a tambo and Stevie had an array of them and she was offering Christine one after the other and Christine basically had to push her off. I just want to grab a tambourine and get back to my mic. I don't want to make a production out of the selection process.

Michele
Old 03-12-2015, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
probably because, by her own account, she was totally high most of the time and thus out on planet Stevie somewhere. Someone needed to be keeping an eye on her. God knows left to herself what kind of trouble she'd end up in.

In the Tusk video when Lindsey yanks her back down, she's jumping around, waving her sun hat… in her high heeled shoes up in the stands. I was waiting for her to go toppling over and just rolling down the stairs of the stands. It's kind of a testament to Lindsey that he didn't just let her. Maybe if there'd been no camera…...

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 03-13-2015 at 01:57 AM..