User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeshere View Post
Ok... for the moment I will redact my comment that Stevie said Lindsey helped take her shirt off during the BN photo shoot. There's a lot of interviews I have to go back through, and right now I can't find it.
Yes, same happens to me. There's so much stuff out there, it can be like a needle in a haystack sometimes.

Michele
Old 11-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Ledgie

My ex husband slapped me in the car, I kicked back, he took off running I followed him in the car while he ran like a bitch. I Just tried to graze him, not kill him. So I don't need counseling he deserved it. Anyway I feel Lindsey had some terrible issues he was dealing with when he was younger and did have rage and control issues that he has clearly fixed. I do not see him as an abuser and I think Carol would have driven most people to want to slap her. I would have a hard time not slapping her just from the look on her face. It offends me. Is it offensive to say so? Yes, in someone's face or in public. Is it offensive I find carol really ugly? No. We all see people that make us cringe just by appearance. I do not think Lindsey was abusive to Stevie or if he was not like he was to Carol. However no one was there so just a gut feeling. I don't see Stevie putting up with being back handed. I will assume Carol left out 90% of the drama she probably caused when Lindsey slapped her. Finding tapes that were recorded would send a lot of people in a violent rage. Carol's nose sure looked like it got bigger and bigger over the years. Karma for being a liar maybe
Old 11-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
My ex husband slapped me in the car, I kicked back, he took off running I followed him in the car while he ran like a bitch. I Just tried to graze him, not kill him. So I don't need counseling he deserved it. Anyway I feel Lindsey had some terrible issues he was dealing with when he was younger and did have rage and control issues that he has clearly fixed. I do not see him as an abuser and I think Carol would have driven most people to want to slap her. I would have a hard time not slapping her just from the look on her face. It offends me. Is it offensive to say so? Yes, in someone's face or in public. Is it offensive I find carol really ugly? No. We all see people that make us cringe just by appearance. I do not think Lindsey was abusive to Stevie or if he was not like he was to Carol. However no one was there so just a gut feeling. I don't see Stevie putting up with being back handed. I will assume Carol left out 90% of the drama she probably caused when Lindsey slapped her. Finding tapes that were recorded would send a lot of people in a violent rage. Carol's nose sure looked like it got bigger and bigger over the years. Karma for being a liar maybe
WTF is going on here at The Ledge these days????????
Old 11-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
WTF is going on here at The Ledge these days????????
you are sorely missed Viv, that's what's going on.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
you are sorely missed Viv, that's what's going on.
Aw!

All I can say is you and Lindsfan have more patience than me for dealing with the ****
Old 11-25-2013, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Aw!

All I can say is you and Lindsfan have more patience than me for dealing with the ****
Awww, you know us well. It's good to see you here, Viv
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
Awww, you know us well. It's good to see you here, Viv
It might be shortlived!
Old 11-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Aw!

Lindsfan was offended by my clearly offensive ugly mean comments about Carol. I was reading the book for the 1st time and was very offended by her, I was given a link and became excited to see her look like hell for a few moments. For example, if Miley Cyrus was on stage licking everything and someone found it offensive and she fell in a pile of cow dung a lot of people would find a twinge of excitement to see her misery for a moment. That being said I don't wish harm or hate on this woman, I just cant stand her and I find her ugly. Everyone finds someone ugly. It seems to much was invested in this topic. I gave an example about people loosing their temper's. Like when I ran after my husband out of anger, even that was picked on. I have a dark sense of humor not everyone can relate to, but it's just an opinion. Clearly from what I have read on this forum people get picked apart even when they say saintly words quoted by Christ. So, might as well say what you're feeling because it will be picked apart no matter what. It's amusing to say the least. My PM box was full of people who had a laugh with me. Sorry if my offense offended but it does not change my mind about Carol. My comments on all other threads will never be offensive. I even commented how nice it would be to have Christine back and someone threw a ****ty jab. I don't mind, I knew this board would be full to the brim with catty swipes. I have thick skin so it slides off rather easy. Anyway Viv like the others said, "Welcome back" Sorry you had to come back to deal with such damnation: which this board has never seen before. Moving on to leave positive nice comments on other threads now, which will render catty comments
Old 11-25-2013, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My take on Carol( and people in general) is this:

I might not like him/her as a person, but they are still a human being, and deserve to be treated as such and with a little respect. I don't know Carol, so I can't judge her, but from I've gathered from the excerpts I've read of the book, I wouldn't enjoy her company too much.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Because it's not in my nature to remain silent, when someone, repeatedly, professes joy at someone else's misery.

It was more like 30 min of joy, I enjoyed it.. Yep!

How is that picking on them? This is a discussion forum, and the "newbie" made more than a few explicit statements that I disagreed with. I replied to her. Why do you have a problem with that?

I don't feel picked on at all. I clearly know right from wrong. I know you were right for my actions, at the time I did not care, I was enjoying my joy, now I have no joy about it. It's more of a bland feeling now

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

We were having an interesting and thoughtful discussion on here, about a very serious topic. I didn't need a comb to find the plethora of comments, of yours, that I found offensive, and I'm well aware you have every right to say those things on here. I have the right to answer those comments, as well.
Yes you do have that right, and you can continue to berate me as much as you like. It's a free country
Old 11-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'msoAfraid95 View Post
My take on Carol( and people in general) is this:

I might not like him/her as a person, but they are still a human being, and deserve to be treated as such and with a little respect. I don't know Carol, so I can't judge her, but from I've gathered from the excerpts I've read of the book, I wouldn't enjoy her company too much.
I like your style
Old 11-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I like your style
Thanks. . Now my face is red.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In my opinion only, often, what I hear someone say about another person, and the manner they say it in, tells me much more about that someone than about the person they are speaking of.

Old 11-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Ledgie

I guess people's opinions are clearly wrong a lot. I am an angel and never speak bad of anyone and believe in the most positive message and all things positive. However people are human and have cruddy sides. I had a cruddy moment where I judged someone. Every person on this site has looked at someone and thought they were ugly, vile, slutty, gross, stupid..... No one has pure thoughts 100% of the time. Again I stand by my original comments. My brain thinks Carol is an awful person and she is un-attractive. What does that say about me?
Old 12-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Ledgie

This is what I have learned from reading this thread:

1. Carol Ann Harris clearly causes distress/trouble/confusion for just about everyone on this board.

2. Take this book with a huge bag...actually more like a dump truck full of salt (if I ever read it).

3. Lindsey tried to take Stevie's top off and I got excited

4. Everybody is glad that "Viv" is back.

I'm glad I joined the ledge. Always entertaining!