Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
like being a dr and refusing to treat the child of Lesbians makes no sense
That "man" needs to have his medical license revoked.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 02-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Speaking of Stevie interviews, it occurs that maybe Chris's participation in the Rolling Stone piece and her specific comments were really her way of "working" Stevie to do the new album etc. Last time Mick and to a certain amount Lindsey did a harder form of cajoling or manipulating… Mick's Playboy interview all gloom and doom and this is it for the band that's it I can't see a way forward etc etc worked, but probably won't work again. Maybe Chris is taking the opposite path, being kinder, more diplomatic, you know, the old "you catch more flies with honey" kind of thing… "Stevie's so magical and I just love her to bits" etc is to achieve the same goal, get Stevie into the fold, but using the tactic of making Stevie WANT to join in, rather than guilting her into it. Just a thought that wandered across my brain, "like a strand in the wind".
Yes, I agree. I think that's why Mick and Christine went to her selfie photography opening too. I mean Mick goes a lot of places because he's like that. So, he would have shown up. But I don't think that would be Christine's cup of tea normally. Michele
Old 02-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
See also: Time, In The Meantime

Neither does anybody else. You fail to grasp the concept that she chooses to be in the band, and singing and writing songs for the band are part of her job description. If that is unacceptable to her, she should leave. However, something is keeping her in the band.
And you fail to grasp that she doesn't have to do what you want her to do and no matter how much you moan and complain, it's probably doesn't matter.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:49 PM
Registered

Quote:
That "man" needs to have his medical license revoked.
That man is a woman and she prayed on it ,and god guided her
Old 02-22-2015, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh the horror of making millions and millions while living the lap of luxury.
Yes.Where does the hell end(throws hands in air)?
Old 02-22-2015, 12:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

So I take it that all you guys who have been moaning about Stevie holding out on the Fleetwood Mac, would be happy if she just did the album and not tour.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I can see the interview now:

Stevie Nicks gets Fleetwood Mac album off the ground:
Rolling Stone 3/15/2016

I sat Christine, Lindsey, and Mick down (well because John walks away when I speak) and I explained to them in detail what I wanted to give to them. Because they are in my band and they are my first priority. Being in Fleetwood Mac is like being in the army. Well, if the army had private jets and private hotels with grand pianos and a trail of assistants following you around, and if there wasn't any bombs or guns or killing. Yes, just like the army.

And I told them they are my first love and I told them how they are my first love cuz you know they already know that. And I told Lindsey I joined this band and we dated for ya know like 5% of the time that we've known each other, so we have to get along. And we need to do this, because Lindsey and I are so special. This may be our final project in Fleetwood Mac so it has to be good. I told all of them that.

When I looked up, for some reason Christine was hanging by a rope from the ceiling, Lindsey had jammed two sharp objects into his ears, and Mick was laying on the floor next to an empty bottle of pills. So I grabbed my little assistants and we pranced into my army like hotel and I played Rhiannon again. Because you know, it's the only song I really know how to play.. hahahahahah...
John, you absolutely KILLED me with this! Best post of 2015!!!

I really do wonder if they think she's the loon, that many of us do?
Old 02-22-2015, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
And you fail to grasp that she doesn't have to do what you want her to do and no matter how much you moan and complain, it's probably doesn't matter.
I've never said that she did. Singing and writing songs is her job in Fleetwood Mac. If she doesn't want to do that, then she needs to leave Fleetwood Mac. Again, it's her job that she voluntarily does and gets handsomely paid to do.

Quote:
So I take it that all you guys who have been moaning about Stevie holding out on the Fleetwood Mac, would be happy if she just did the album and not tour.
She is either completely in the band or she is completely out of the band. If she chooses to remain in the band, she has to record and tour. Fleetwood Mac already tried having somebody record but not tour, and it didn't work. She voluntarily chooses to be a member of Fleetwood Mac, her job description in Fleetwood Mac is to sing and maybe write songs. I don't know about anybody else, but I've never had a job where I could refuse to do the parts I didn't like.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 02-22-2015, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
John, you absolutely KILLED me with this! Best post of 2015!!!

I really do wonder if they think she's the loon, that many of us do?
I swear, I didn't think about it much. I just typed and thought of her interviews over the last 30 plus years and that just came out of me...
Old 02-22-2015, 02:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've never said that she did. Singing and writing songs is her job in Fleetwood Mac. If she doesn't want to do that, then she needs to leave Fleetwood Mac. Again, it's her job that she voluntarily does and gets handsomely paid to do.

She is either completely in the band or she is completely out of the band. If she chooses to remain in the band, she has to record and tour. Fleetwood Mac already tried having somebody record but not tour, and it didn't work. She voluntarily chooses to be a member of Fleetwood Mac, her job description in Fleetwood Mac is to sing and maybe write songs. I don't know about anybody else, but I've never had a job where I could refuse to do the parts I didn't like.
She doesn't have to do anything and you are not God buddy. Stevie does not like to be told what to do, so your posts work against you.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I swear, I didn't think about it much. I just typed and thought of her interviews over the last 30 plus years and that just came out of me...

One can only take so much loon, for so long. I'm all full up, too. She's full of sh*t.

And I'd seriously bet you a grand, that they look at each other(when she can't see them), and roll their eyes over her.

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 02-22-2015 at 02:35 AM..
Old 02-22-2015, 07:11 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I haven't been moaning, but yes, I would prefer a new album over not having a new album, even if there is no new tour.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Quote:
She doesn't have to do anything and you are not God buddy. Stevie does not like to be told what to do, so your posts work against you.
Stevie does not have to do anything that her boss (Mick) is not requiring her to do...The blame for the fact that there has been no new FM product since "SYW" rests solely on Micks shoulders and no one else...
Old 02-22-2015, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 02-22-2015, 10:33 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahahaha!!!