Old 10-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
Where did you get this picture?
I took it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
I was gonna save that christmas photo, then i thought, nah - that would be kinda creepy.
Only thing I think is creepy is Barb's hair, but that's just me...

What's the big deal? It's a picture just like countless of thousands of others we've seen. Maybe she'll include it in her next Landslide powerpoint presentation.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

"So, whataya think guys, should I wear black today?"

"Nah...how about really,really, dark gray?"

"Well, I personally think I look fabulous in charcoal! What do you think, Young Me?"

"I think you're colorblind!"
Old 10-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love the red skirt above and miss her in red, creams, and other colors which is why I fell in love with the recent picture of the cream outfit I posted (from Tango tour). It's stuff like that on her I miss. Just flat out knock out stagewear. I try to get all hyped up these days along with you other fans, but the drab basic jackets and skirt do nothing for me. When a star doesn't change a lot each show, all 350 shows look and sound the same after a while. If she's keeping things simple today, I think she's cutting herself short on shining and going all out for fans and what they pay to see, to hear and obviously the fans are always so darn hungry for anything slightly new from her, like the recent red Rhiannon outfit. I just wish she'd see all this and dig deeper into her closet up on stage. Give us more instead of being so routine now. It's not just about the clothes, it's about the whole modern day Stevie concert experience. We could still have that of yesteryear if she would do it. Now we just get little treats. But as always, we love her anyway.

Last edited by fringed n fab; 10-12-2011 at 11:31 PM..
Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
I love the red skirt above and miss her in red, creams, and other colors which is why I fell in love with the recent picture of the cream outfit I posted (from Tango tour). It's stuff like that on her I miss. Just flat out knock out stagewear. I try to get all hyped up these days along with you other fans, but the drab basic jackets and skirt do nothing for me. When a star doesn't change a lot each show, all 350 shows look and sound the same after a while. If she's keeping things simple today, I think she's cutting herself short on shining and going all out for fans and what they pay to see, to hear and obviously the fans are always so darn hungry for anything slightly new from her, like the recent red Rhiannon outfit. I just wish she'd see all this and dig deeper into her closet up on stage. Give us more instead of being so routine now. It's not just about the clothes, it's about the whole modern day Stevie concert experience. We could still have that of yesteryear if she would do it. Now we just get little treats. But as always, we love her anyway.
I completely agree with you! I've pretty much accepted the fact that this is how Stevie wants to dress these days so when she does change something up, even the slightest thing like sticking some feathers in her hair or wearing the exact same outfit she's been wearing but in another color, I really appreciate it! Still, I suspect Stevie is concerned with being age appropriate and that be a large factor in her present day wardrobe choices. Personally, I feel she could probably still wear most of her old stage clothes and still be age appropriate but that's just me. After all, Stevie Nicks is a timeless character so aside from the more revealing garments, she could totally wear everything she used to and still look fabulous!! Whether she likes to admit it or not, people do care what she wears...it's all part of the experience!!

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 10-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I can't get over how slim she looks in those pics, they're fabulous!

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 10-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
I completely agree with you! I've pretty much accepted the fact that this is how Stevie wants to dress these days so when she does change something up, even the slightest thing like sticking some feathers in her hair or wearing the exact same outfit she's been wearing but in another color, I really appreciate it! Still, I suspect Stevie is concerned with being age appropriate and that be a large factor in her present day wardrobe choices. Personally, I feel she could probably still wear most of her old stage clothes and still be age appropriate but that's just me. After all, Stevie Nicks is a timeless character so aside from the more revealing garments, she could totally wear everything she used to and still look fabulous!! Whether she likes to admit it or not, people do care what she wears...it's all part of the experience!!
Yes I agree she could still wear most anything she owns. I wouldn't expect her to wear a shoulder baring leotard like she did when she was in her 20's and 30's but all her other layered fringy gypsy stuff dressing in those timeless Rock A Little era stage clothes will always be classic Stevie wear to me at any age. I'm sure there's many a gypsy woman in the world dressing in layers at 80, 90, 100 years old because that's what they wear. Every now and then you might see those types out somewhere or shopping and know it. So that kind of stuff will always be appropriate on women who may dress like that. Not many do of course. You have to be of that origin or into that stuff.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift View Post
I can't get over how slim she looks in those pics, they're fabulous!
Mama is smoking hot.... She keeps getting slimmer....You can tell her confidence is back or perhaps stronger than it ever was. She looks great in color....especially red. She is truly getting better with age. I love all the love and respect she is getting these days. The Landslide has taken her down so many times, but she just keeps climbing back up to the top. I am so proud.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

"Okay, I'm wearing something that's not black. Happy now?!"
Old 10-13-2011, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Is that from the 10/12 show?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 10-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes ! Very happy, thank you oh great one ! *worships*

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 10-14-2011, 03:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairydust75 View Post
Mama is smoking hot.... She keeps getting slimmer....You can tell her confidence is back or perhaps stronger than it ever was. She looks great in color....especially red. She is truly getting better with age.
I'm feeling completely unreasonable this morning, which is probably why your post made me think 'I know, I wish she'd get a boyfriend'.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"Think 'ya better lay off that bovine growth hormone, Mick!"

It builds a better body.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"Okay, any bidders on the Frankenboks, five dollars, five dollars, can I get five dollars for the Frankenboks?"

Rare publicity still from Why Did I Get Married 3.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
"Okay, any bidders on the Frankenboks, five dollars, five dollars, can I get five dollars for the Frankenboks?"
Now, that is a good look with the splash of white lace in the top to break up the black.

Michele
Old 10-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Now, that is a good look with the splash of white lace in the top to break up the black.

Michele
Yes, great look. Great picture.