User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default The Goastt performing at the KCRW World Festival,Serge Gainsbourg Tribute

I am not sure yet Nico if I will go and see this John Lennon play and musicial or not.It depends if its playing in the city I live in or not.Have a safe,enjoyable and great time at your Abbey Road at theRiver festiva.What day is this festival again.I think its coming up soon for you.Have a great time and we looking to reading your review of it etc. I have update.

The Goastt performing at the KCRW World Festival,Serge Gainsbourg Tribute

LA-based radio station KCRW 89.9 will continue its tradition of hosting the KCRW World Festival for its 13th year running. The festival will run for six Sundays, starting June 26th 2011.

8/28/2011 – Serge Gainsbourg Tribute with Jean Claude Vannier
Special guests Beck, Ed Droste (Grizzly Bear), Victoria Legrand (Beach House), Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl (The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger), China Forbes (Pink Martini), Mike Patton (Faith No More), Nika Roza Danilova (Zola Jesus), and additional special guests to be announced.The legendary concept album Histoire de Melody Nelson will be performed in full with orchestra and guests, plus more Gainsbourg classics throughout the evening.

http://www.mxdwn.com/2011/05/08/news...eup-announced/

Last edited by msLinds; 05-08-2011 at 09:50 PM..
Closed Thread