User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default i like gum

any thoughts?

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 09-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually don't like gum. I find it a bit gross. You chew on this piece of...whatever it's made out of for awhile. Whatever is on your teeth must get all stuck in there and you just continue chewing it. I don't know....I have never been a fan of gum!
Old 09-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInTheWind
I actually don't like gum. I find it a bit gross. You chew on this piece of...whatever it's made out of for awhile. Whatever is on your teeth must get all stuck in there and you just continue chewing it. I don't know....I have never been a fan of gum!
That's so awesome that someone actually responded!

Yup, but I still like gum! Like Grape Hubba Bubba or Bubblicious or whatever it's called is SO good! Or... well, all gum!

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 09-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by all the same

Yup, but I still like gum! Like Grape Hubba Bubba or Bubblicious or whatever it's called is SO good! Or... well, all gum!
Meh.....if on rare occasion I do chew gum it's usually one of those super intense minty ones. LIke Dentyne Ice. The fruity sugery stuff isn't for me.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I don't like fruity gum... it has to be minty fresh. I probably chew two or three pieces a day.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Gum has always made me very happy. Especially when I don't have any candy.
Have you tried Eclipse lemon ice? It's good. Cherry ice tastes terrible, though, exactly like a cherry cough drop. I hate bubble gum that stays soft, I need it to get that hard rubbery consistency to truly maximize my pleasure. I almost always get sugarless gum - Though I enjoy Bazooka grape and strawberry. It has the right consistency. I don't like the SUPERFLAVORS - razzlemon, grapebunghole, strawbannana, cherrybuttblast! - get them away, and go invent something more useful. Mostly I "do" mint and cinnamon. mmm, cinnamon.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Gum has always made me very happy. Especially when I don't have any candy.
Have you tried Eclipse lemon ice? It's good. Cherry ice tastes terrible, though, exactly like a cherry cough drop. I hate bubble gum that stays soft, I need it to get that hard rubbery consistency to truly maximize my pleasure. I almost always get sugarless gum - Though I enjoy Bazooka grape and strawberry. It has the right consistency. I don't like the SUPERFLAVORS - razzlemon, grapebunghole, strawbannana, cherrybuttblast! - get them away, and go invent something more useful. Mostly I "do" mint and cinnamon. mmm, cinnamon.
The hard rubbery consistency is what I cannot stand. It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. I usually can't chew gum for more than 5 minutes. The only fruity one I like is that Orbitz Orange one. That is some good stuff. Until it loses it's flavor that is.....
Old 09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There's a new one out, I think its Dentyne Ice, that is a minty bubble gum flavor and it is yummy!
Old 09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
any thoughts?

I really am addicted to gummy candy. Gummi bears..dinosaurs...worms...alligators...frogs...cola bottles....you name it.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Have you tried Eclipse lemon ice? It's good.
I've been meaning to try that one. Sounds good.

I like the Orbit Spearmint gum, and also the Orbit White stuff. When I was a kid I loved all those goofy, over-the-top fruity flavors but they're too much for me now. I like the kind of gum that's intended to do something for my breath because I get paranoid about it sometimes.

The stuff we go on about
Old 09-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon
I really am addicted to gummy candy. Gummi bears..dinosaurs...worms...alligators...frogs...cola bottles....you name it.

Cola bottles rock.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInTheWind
The hard rubbery consistency is what I cannot stand. It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. I usually can't chew gum for more than 5 minutes. The only fruity one I like is that Orbitz Orange one. That is some good stuff. Until it loses it's flavor that is.....
That's what a lot of people I know say. I like it because it blows the best bubbles. For non bubble gum, it doesn't matter. Orbits orange....mmm...but Orbitz doesn't come in that pop out package.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
There's a new one out, I think its Dentyne Ice, that is a minty bubble gum flavor and it is yummy!
I think I would love that. Extra's bubble gum used to taste kind of like that, it was good. I haven't seen it, though.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think I would love that. Extra's bubble gum used to taste kind of like that, it was good. I haven't seen it, though.
Its really frikkin good, I gotta get me some more!

We have a candy bowl at work and sometimes there is bubble come in it, the kind in its own little wrapper that loses its flavor in 5 minutes. I love that stuff. Its okay that it doesn't last because I can't really chew gum for long periods of time without my jaw hurting.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Its really frikkin good, I gotta get me some more!

We have a candy bowl at work and sometimes there is bubble come in it, the kind in its own little wrapper that loses its flavor in 5 minutes. I love that stuff. Its okay that it doesn't last because I can't really chew gum for long periods of time without my jaw hurting.
I love that kind, too! that's how Bazooka is. I know, after a little bit it's like chewing....silly putty? industrial strength glue? You can get some crazy bubbles out of that shizz, though. (great, I'm a bubble connesieur).

*I can't believe I'm so passionate about gum.*