User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
For those who think it's impossible to sell album's in 2012 take note. Taylor Swift has sold 1.2 million copies of her current album in its first week out.
Not bad for Stevie's friend .I still blame the producers for not letting them rehearse the awards show that year.

I always liked her tunes.

The CMA Awards were great last night.

I got the complete show on my hard drive if wanted.

http://www.cmt.com/cma-awards/

Willie Nelson got the lifetime achievement award.

Heres the winners.

Entertainer: Blake Shelton
Male: Blake Shelton
Female: Miranda Lambert
Duo: Thompson Square
Group: Little Big Town
New Artist: Hunter Hayes
Event: Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney
Album: Eric Church-Chief
Single: "Pontoon"-Little Big Town
Song: "Over You"-Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton
Video: "Red Solo Cup"-Toby Keith
Musician: Mac McAnally

I think Stevie should have no problem getting into country music today since the new country music sounds like rock now.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

I got a job offer at a salon =) The lady is going to be sending me an offer letter this week! I'm actually excited....

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 11-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Eventhough everything is falling apart in my life, I strangely feel ok.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

I got a job offer at a salon =) The lady is going to be sending me an offer letter this week! I'm actually excited....
Good luck!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Guess who peed next to Mr. Billy Burnette today?

THIS GUY!

So I'm in Nashville for a week. I always go one day, to eat at this place in west Nashville, called The Loveless Cafe(it's been featured on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives). Well, they have a big barn out back, and Billy is playing there tonight. Now, I wasn't eating there today, because of Billy's show....it was just the day I'd planned on eating there. As I walk in the place, I see him sitting there eating....."hmmm, how to I get a picture?". Well, I get seated, and then order. Well, I always wash my hands before I eat(germaphobe), so I thought, I'll wash my hands, then try to sneak a pic of Billy, eating. Well I decide to pee, and who walks in, and pees right beside me? BB! Well, I chickened out of saying anything, but who else here has peed with a member of FM?

Uh, huh, just what I thought! THIS GUY! lol

I did try to get a picture of him eating, after I left the restroom, but he was eating over in this corner, and it would have been really obvious/awkward, if I'd try to snap it, so I didn't.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post

THIS GUY!

So I'm in Nashville for a week. I always go one day, to eat at this place in west Nashville, called The Loveless Cafe(it's been featured on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives). Well, they have a big barn out back, and Billy is playing there tonight. Now, I wasn't eating there today, because of Billy's show....it was just the day I'd planned on eating there. As I walk in the place, I see him sitting there eating....."hmmm, how to I get a picture?". Well, I get seated, and then order. Well, I always wash my hands before I eat(germaphobe), so I thought, I'll wash my hands, then try to sneak a pic of Billy, eating. Well I decide to pee, and who walks in, and pees right beside me? BB! Well, I chickened out of saying anything, but who else here has peed with a member of FM?

I did try to get a picture of him eating, after I left the restroom, but he was eating over in this corner, and it would have been really obvious/awkward, if I'd try to snap it, so I didn't.
Why didn't you just ASK him for a picture?

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Why didn't you just ASK him for a picture?
Because I try to never bother people. Especially when they're eating(I personally HATE it, when someone comes over while I'm eating, and interrupts, or even worse, forces me to shake hands, mid meal)! So I didn't want to bother him. I'm now sorry I didn't talk to him in the bathroom...
Old 11-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Saw Wally Gator sunning himself today. I zoomed in as close as I could. It's a little chilly in FL for this time of year.

Photobucket
Old 11-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

THIS GUY!

Superb¬!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Superb¬!!!
Thanks, Alan. Michelle 2677 was driven tonight, and got to shake Lindsey's hand. I'm a little more reserved, so I settled for shaking her hand, immediately after it shook Lindsey's.

But HOW weird is it, that I saw Lindsey today, and ran into his replacement, yesterday?

Now if I could just bump into Christine...
Old 11-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Speaking of the upcoming holiday season.The TV ads are on TV all the stores are decking the halls with the Xmas decorations .Radio stations will roll out their months worth of holiday music 24/7 until new years.And I got a feeling we will have a white Christmas this season.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerlongBoots View Post
Saw Wally Gator sunning himself today. I zoomed in as close as I could. It's a little chilly in FL for this time of year.

Photobucket
Wow.And his friend sneaky snake are probably close by.And we up in the northeast freezing our a$$es off.The good news is the temps will rise up to the mid 50's to the 60's by Sunday.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

THIS GUY!

Wow what an experience.I agree about not bothering him or other people while eating.I can't stand it myself and not to touch me while I'm eating .You will get forked and I will bite back like a dog.LOL.

The name Loveless reminds me of Patty Loveless.She's a great true country artist.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

Good luck.It's your trade.I hope you get it.It's better then office duty.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi all. Probably all of us remember the hit tune by Gordon Lightfoot "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" from 1976.Today marks its 37th anniversary of the sinking and the loss of the 29 crew members.RIP....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Edmund_Fitzgerald

http://www.ssefo.com/