Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Chicago GYOW vids

My daughter took these videos in Chicago, couldn't get the whole song together - security a***holes, and all!! The one point when Linds pointed, he was pointing right at her!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXZCS4LF_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bShv52EcfWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C449KXE7mow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIlTPIeCGeg

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old 10-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Ledgie

Default Vids

Man, I didn't know she was shooting or I would have tried to stay out of her way, or pulled her up there with me. I did grab a lady from the second row and bringer her up.

It looks like I need some hair product to cover that bald spot there in the back of my head. LOL

Tell you daughter thanks and I'm sorry I'm such a fat ass and blocked her shot.

Best
Old 10-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Very cool! You know--for all of the nazi security and such--it never looks like Lindsey cares if you are taking his pic Seems like he kind of plays up to the camera a lot actually.......

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 10-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Amy..

I don't believe he cares. They put "Per artist's request, no photography, no video, no recordings, but they do that because they know that some people will be all "OMG, I don't wanna make Lindsey mad, so I won't take any pictures."

Pfftt. Whatever. It's not Lindsey...it's his stupid manager or whatever.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
I don't believe he cares. They put "Per artist's request, no photography, no video, no recordings, but they do that because they know that some people will be all "OMG, I don't wanna make Lindsey mad, so I won't take any pictures."

Pfftt. Whatever. It's not Lindsey...it's his stupid manager or whatever.
Hmmm.... well it has to be someone setting the rules because I know when the Mac was here at DTE (Clarkston, MI), they didn't allow cameras either. And that venue does allow cameras as long as the band says it is okay...... I've been to a couple of concerts there where the band didn't care and no one bugged you at all if you had a camera.... darn management or whoever is calling the shots!! I think it is kind of strange also that with all of these reviews that are being written of the shows--there don't seem to be any pics with them......... like the newspaper reviews....... actually now that I think of it...... have there been any reviewing his actual concert??? Or just interviews and CD reviews.....

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:33 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittermoondust View Post
Hmmm.... well it has to be someone setting the rules because I know when the Mac was here at DTE (Clarkston, MI), they didn't allow cameras either. And that venue does allow cameras as long as the band says it is okay...... I've been to a couple of concerts there where the band didn't care and no one bugged you at all if you had a camera.... darn management or whoever is calling the shots!! I think it is kind of strange also that with all of these reviews that are being written of the shows--there don't seem to be any pics with them......... like the newspaper reviews....... actually now that I think of it...... have there been any reviewing his actual concert??? Or just interviews and CD reviews.....
The problem is it's so damned arbitrary... one show they say okay the next they don't. It's bull****... esp if you are going to a GA show because you have to wait in line to have a good spot. Then the last second some Nazi comes out and says you can't take pictures. I think if you're spending 60plus dollars to go see a show you should damn well be able to take a couple of no flash photos to remember it by. It's not like they are worth anything on the market anyway... you see them on eBay and they barely go for what it takes to print them. So what's the big deal? At least be consistent. I know Lindsey doesn't care one way or they other because I asked him about it during SYW. It's up to the tour manager to decide, but sometimes the venue will take it upon themselves to police it. This is the case with Park West they always have no pictures. I was at the Pabst and they could have cared less. As a matter of fact I saw some great shots from a pro on a photo forum. I'll grab the link for you guys they are better than anything I've seen so far and I think you will like them.

End of rant

Okay, here are the images... if you want to use them I would ask you to ask the photographer. I know everyone won't, but I'm a photographer too and it's annoying when the work shows up on other websites. That is why I'm linking instead of embedding. Enjoy the shots... this guy really did a good job.

http://www.pbase.com/rji2goleez/lind...kingham&page=1

Best

Last edited by Pix; 10-29-2006 at 12:38 AM..
Old 10-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pix View Post
Man, I didn't know she was shooting or I would have tried to stay out of her way, or pulled her up there with me. I did grab a lady from the second row and bringer her up.

It looks like I need some hair product to cover that bald spot there in the back of my head. LOL

Tell you daughter thanks and I'm sorry I'm such a fat ass and blocked her shot.

Best
that's alright!

Photobucket

Photobucket