Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Default Stevie is not a witch

I thought this was funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQRC5WwBtQ4
Old 05-01-2024, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
According to Mick's book (see Homer, you didn't have to wait much), the witch thing started since the days John thought in the Rumours title.

Then, as we wrapped up our new album, John McVie came up with a new title for the record.

Rumours.

It was brilliantly apt. It seemed at the time that everyone in the music business in southern California had the exclusive inside dope about the secret lives of Fleetwood Mac, and no one hesitated to circulate the most scurrilous tales. They said that Stevie was sleeping with me; that Christine had run off with Lindsey; that Stevie was seeing both John and me on alternate Wednesdays; that violent fistfights were commonplace in the studio; that Stevie was definitely leaving the band next Friday; that Stevie had left us months ago and this was the reason the new album had been delayed; that we were all crippled by mass quantities of alcohol and cocaine; that Stevie practiced black magic and led a coven of witches in the Hollywood Hills; that Fleetwood Mac was a burnt-out case.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
According to Mick's book (see Homer, you didn't have to wait much), the witch thing started since the days John thought in the Rumours title.

Then, as we wrapped up our new album, John McVie came up with a new title for the record.

Rumours.

It was brilliantly apt. It seemed at the time that everyone in the music business in southern California had the exclusive inside dope about the secret lives of Fleetwood Mac, and no one hesitated to circulate the most scurrilous tales. They said that Stevie was sleeping with me; that Christine had run off with Lindsey; that Stevie was seeing both John and me on alternate Wednesdays; that violent fistfights were commonplace in the studio; that Stevie was definitely leaving the band next Friday; that Stevie had left us months ago and this was the reason the new album had been delayed; that we were all crippled by mass quantities of alcohol and cocaine; that Stevie practiced black magic and led a coven of witches in the Hollywood Hills; that Fleetwood Mac was a burnt-out case.
Well at least you're getting your money's worth out of it.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Well at least you're getting your money's worth out of it.
Talking about money, she just announced a limited number of Stevie Barbies will be sold at each show. You must thank Mattel!!! What show are you going to?
Old 05-10-2024, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Talking about money, she just announced a limited number of Stevie Barbies will be sold at each show. You must thank Mattel!!! What show are you going to?
The only thing Old Goatsy will be getting from me is a swift kick in the ass.
Old 05-11-2024, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
The only thing Old Goatsy will be getting from me is a swift kick in the ass.
Homer, Homer, Homer. You don't get it. I thought you would understand the doll was so that you would have an effective opportunity to give her a merciless voodoo spell.
Old 05-11-2024, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Homer, Homer, Homer. You don't get it. I thought you would understand the doll was so that you would have an effective opportunity to give her a merciless voodoo spell.
Okay, I'm in now. But concerning this entire thread, I'm certain the W was a typo.