Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-25-2023, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey's kids at it again

https://x.com/SayWhatSugar/status/17...553198124?s=20

https://x.com/bigstarslove/status/17...776942520?s=20

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 12-25-2023 at 01:08 PM..
Old 12-25-2023, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh my God this is amazing.

Lindsey looks awesome in these videos! I wonder if these are recent videos.
Old 12-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

https://x.com/hourlylindseyb/status/...301836477?s=20
Old 12-25-2023, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Seems to be all from his daughter Stella's tiktok. The woman appears to be her grandmother (Kristen's mom). Kristen is in several too, though interestingly she and LB never appear together.
Old 12-27-2023, 09:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Oh my God this is amazing.

Lindsey looks awesome in these videos! I wonder if these are recent videos.
His looks like in the recent interviews somebody shared. Though it seems it's a warm day. Don't know if it's still warm in California, assuming they were there.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Are Lindsey and Kristen still together? What became of the divorce?
Old 01-02-2024, 10:09 PM
vivfox
This message has been deleted by vivfox.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
Are Lindsey and Kristen still together? What became of the divorce?
Good questions. No word.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 01-03-2024, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The last thing I can find online is that "they're working on it(their marriage)".
Old 01-03-2024, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't think any of us outsiders can answer definitively the status of the Buckingham's marriage.

1> There has been no settled divorce agreement filed in California and there is no pending divorce litigation in the court system. That is public information. It does not mean there is no potential private mediation taking place.
2> In the fall 2023 Rolling Stone interview with Apollo, Lindsey uses the term "my wife" not ex wife, former wife, etc.
3> The tik tok posts were from December 2023 and featured Lindsey's mother in law.

All the above suggests that the Buckingham's have a functioning family relationship. What the definition of that relationship is would be speculative. I do respect that they seem to keep the current details of their marriage private.
Old 01-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Run View Post
I don't think any of us outsiders can answer definitively the status of the Buckingham's marriage.

1> There has been no settled divorce agreement filed in California and there is no pending divorce litigation in the court system. That is public information. It does not mean there is no potential private mediation taking place.
2> In the fall 2023 Rolling Stone interview with Apollo, Lindsey uses the term "my wife" not ex wife, former wife, etc.
3> The tik tok posts were from December 2023 and featured Lindsey's mother in law.

All the above suggests that the Buckingham's have a functioning family relationship. What the definition of that relationship is would be speculative. I do respect that they seem to keep the current details of their marriage private.

It indicates they still have a legal marriage (whether it's functioning or how functioning it is is another question).

Agree it seems to indicate an ongoing family relationship (at least between Lindsey and his kids and with his mother in law). There's no way to tell what the relationship is with his wife (ie do they still actually live together, etc). In one interview in the last couple years where the reporter came to his house his kids were there but no sign of his wife. Her socials have included lots of pics of her without him... very often overseas (mostly Europe) with one or both of her daughters and frequently with celebs.

I want to say I read something in the real estate news that they were selling their place in Santa Rosa or thereabouts...
Old 01-04-2024, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Age is a factor for me. Personally, I'm not sure that I would have much in common with a spouse that was 21 years younger (conversations, cultural references, mindset). As the years progress, I'm not sure I would even be able to keep up - especially if I'm 61 and she's 40.

So many male rock stars end up with wives that are 25 or more years younger.
Meanwhile, the females end up alone.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
Age is a factor for me. Personally, I'm not sure that I would have much in common with a spouse that was 21 years younger (conversations, cultural references, mindset). As the years progress, I'm not sure I would even be able to keep up - especially if I'm 61 and she's 40.

So many male rock stars end up with wives that are 25 or more years younger.
Meanwhile, the females end up alone.
I get that you were just making a point with your numbers but now I'm trying to think of their actual ages... he's what, 74? 75? Pretty sure she's over 50, but by how much I don't know. I can see her thinking she's still got lots of energy and things to do and no matter how spunky he thinks he is, let's face it by 75 you slow down whether you admit it or not.
Old 01-05-2024, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Run View Post

An additional clue to the state of the Buckingham's relationship - InLindsey's most recent Instagram post, which is an apparently recently filmed brief snippet of him playing The Chain on an acoustic guitar, he is wearing a wedding ring.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
It indicates they still have a legal marriage (whether it's functioning or how functioning it is is another question).

Agree it seems to indicate an ongoing family relationship (at least between Lindsey and his kids and with his mother in law). There's no way to tell what the relationship is with his wife (ie do they still actually live together, etc). In one interview in the last couple years where the reporter came to his house his kids were there but no sign of his wife. Her socials have included lots of pics of her without him... very often overseas (mostly Europe) with one or both of her daughters and frequently with celebs.

I want to say I read something in the real estate news that they were selling their place in Santa Rosa or thereabouts...
is that the stable/horse property? yes, that was up for sale last year...

--Lis
Old 01-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Emeritus View Post
is that the stable/horse property? yes, that was up for sale last year...

--Lis
think so, yes.