The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-22-2015, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Playlisting tours; anyone else do it?

Does anyone else collect the bootleg's from various tours that had different additions and make a playlist of sorts to fit their preferences or is this weird behavior just mine? lol

Thanks to the wonderful new editions from this final leg, my running order during my exercise morning periods is now;

The Chain
Dreams
Say You Love Me
Second Hand News
Rhiannon
Think About Me
Tusk
Sara
I Know I'm Not Wrong
Everywhere
Seven Wonders
Big Love
Landslide
Never Going Back Again
Over My Head
Gypsy
Bleed To Love Her
Little Lies
Gold Dust Woman
I'm So Afraid
You Make Loving Fun
Go Your Own Way
World Turning
Don't Stop
Silver Springs
Songbird

I think it flows better than the way they currently have the set adjusted but that's just me.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
I think it flows better than the way they currently have the set adjusted but that's just me.
I think The Chain should be saved for the encore or as the song right before the encore. They should go out with a BANG by performing GYOW instead of calming everybody down with a slow song.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I think The Chain should be saved for the encore or as the song right before the encore. They should go out with a BANG by performing GYOW instead of calming everybody down with a slow song.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on that! It's predictably served its time as a front end song. In the early years when The Chain was first performed on stage, it was near the end of their shows.

Their set list could have appeared freshened up by simply re-sequencing their well worn road songs. I think it's a mistake to have Dreams follow the The Chain; it immediately deflates the energy from 10 to 4.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 10-23-2015 at 10:33 PM..
Old 10-24-2015, 06:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I tend to do this too....since Chris came back, I thought the sequencing of the set has seemed a bit odd. Say You Love Me (and then originally Seven Wonders right after) just seem odd after Tusk/Sisters (now Sara) and leading into the acoustic set. And to me, having the "cocktail kit hour" with Over My Head and Gypsy after the acoustic set and in the middle of what should be the rocking last third of the show is just poorly placed.

Say You Love Me should be closer to the beginning (slot 1 or 2 IMO)...Songbird is a classic Mac closer, but I wish it would have shown up mid-set with NGBA and Landslide instead. The Chain should be the first encore and I agree that if they closed the entire show with GYOW, that would be awesome!

Say You Love Me
Second Hand News
Dreams
Everywhere
Rhiannon
Bleed to Love Her
Think About Me
Gypsy
Big Love
Tusk
Sara
Landslide