Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick2007 View Post
thanks for the link SisterNightroad but they are all in mp3.

And yes, I still have the Greensboro Stevie show, will upload it here tomorrow
Yes, but in all the 5 years that I've searched for bootlegs the only shows that I've found for Buffalo, Little Rock, Glasgow, Kansas, Uniondale and Birmingham are there, I think that right now they aren't circulating.

Instead:
Orlando 29-5-77
Tokyo 5-12-77
Dallas 23-7-78
Detroit 19-9-82
Tempe 30-9-82
East Troy 10-10-82
Baton Rouge 13-10-82
Denver 15-10-82
Oakland 20-10-82
were all present both in lossless and MP3 formats on the Ivorykeys blogspot before its shut down, so in the next weeks they will be posted again while rebuilding the site.

During the early times in my bootlegs hunt I've found interesting things on this site, maybe you can find something interesting under the lossless tag: http://www.guitars101.com/forums/tag...=fleetwood+mac

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 11-02-2014 at 06:39 AM..
Old 11-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Junior Ledgie

Thanks for the link. The shows I''m looking for are on a lot of peoples list but they won''t share or answer e-mails. Too bad, ,was hoping those people were freq visiting this site and maybe would want to share. I can get most of the shows around the net in MP3, but I want them lossless, and that''s the prob. Well(oh well) I just have to have patience, I guess(not my strong point though).

Btw, I came across a post off a while earlier about someone''s list of audio shows on etree. The person involved moved to another place to live and gave his collection to somebody. Would ,anyone know to whom he gave his stuff???

It concerned this thread:
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...light=bootlegs
Old 11-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Yes, but in all the 5 years that I've searched for bootlegs the only shows that I've found for Buffalo, Little Rock, Glasgow, Kansas, Uniondale and Birmingham are there, I think that right now they aren't circulating.

Instead:
Orlando 29-5-77
Tokyo 5-12-77
Dallas 23-7-78
Detroit 19-9-82
Tempe 30-9-82
East Troy 10-10-82
Baton Rouge 13-10-82
Denver 15-10-82
Oakland 20-10-82
were all present both in lossless and MP3 formats on the Ivorykeys blogspot before its shut down, so in the next weeks they will be posted again while rebuilding the site.

During the early times in my bootlegs hunt I've found interesting things on this site, maybe you can find something interesting under the lossless tag: http://www.guitars101.com/forums/tag...=fleetwood+mac
Let''s hope Ivorykeys won't have to shutdown soon lol and yes I have all the stuff that''s on the net but now I want to get the harder to find stuff and "deepen" my collection
Old 11-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Junior Ledgie

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauphineMarie View Post
That would be the bee's knees! Thank you so much!
BY REQUEST:

Stevie Nicks
The Wild Heart Tour
1983-07-10
Greensboro, NC

Aud > Unknown Generation > CDR > wav > flac

Many thanks to Mirror69 and MJK5510 for sharing this recording with me. Big thanks to the taper.

01. Gold Dust woman
02. Outside The Rain
03. Dreams
04. I Need To Know
05. Sara
06. Band Intro (cut)
07. If Anyone Falls
08. Leather and Lace
09. Percussion Intro
10. Stand Back
11. Beauty and The Beast
12. Gypsy

Stevie Nicks - Lead vocals
Waddy Wachtel - guitar
Benmont Tench - Keyboards
Liberty Devitto - drums
Bobbye Hall - percussion
Sharon Celani - background vocals
Lori Perry - background vocals
Marilyn Martin - background vocals
Carolyn Brooks - background vocals

https://mega.co.nz/#!qkADzQBR!flqVY8...FoKqqy8p5Lvmf0
Enjoy!

Last edited by slick2007; 11-02-2014 at 09:06 AM..
Old 11-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is incredible! Thank you very much, Slick!!

Last edited by DauphineMarie; 11-02-2014 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: I'm so sorry Slick!
Old 11-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauphineMarie View Post
This is incredible! Thank you very much, SisterNightroad!!
the name is Slick, Slick2007 lol!
Old 11-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
the name is Slick, Slick2007 lol!
OH NO!!!! I'm so sorry! I just scrolled up and saw the first person that started with an S!
Old 11-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks, I was at this show!

Quote:
BY REQUEST:

Stevie Nicks
The Wild Heart Tour
1983-07-10
Greensboro, NC

Aud > Unknown Generation > CDR > wav > flac

Many thanks to Mirror69 and MJK5510 for sharing this recording with me. Big thanks to the taper.

01. Gold Dust woman
02. Outside The Rain
03. Dreams
04. I Need To Know
05. Sara
06. Band Intro (cut)
07. If Anyone Falls
08. Leather and Lace
09. Percussion Intro
10. Stand Back
11. Beauty and The Beast
12. Gypsy

Stevie Nicks - Lead vocals
Waddy Wachtel - guitar
Benmont Tench - Keyboards
Liberty Devitto - drums
Bobbye Hall - percussion
Sharon Celani - background vocals
Lori Perry - background vocals
Marilyn Martin - background vocals
Carolyn Brooks - background vocals

https://mega.co.nz/#!qkADzQBR!flqVY8...FoKqqy8p5Lvmf0
Enjoy!
Old 11-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_drifter333 View Post
Thanks, I was at this show!
Really! What do you remember of it?
Old 11-11-2014, 10:16 AM

A friend of mine sent me this, it's Wav, so I thought it could please you;
Tokyo (1977): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/toblhbl2l...oZ3sLtWea?dl=0

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 11-21-2014 at 11:30 AM..
Old 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks for the link. The shows I''m looking for are on a lot of peoples list but they won''t share or answer e-mails. Too bad, ,was hoping those people were freq visiting this site and maybe would want to share. I can get most of the shows around the net in MP3, but I want them lossless, and that''s the prob. Well(oh well) I just have to have patience, I guess(not my strong point though).

Btw, I came across a post off a while earlier about someone''s list of audio shows on etree. The person involved moved to another place to live and gave his collection to somebody. Would ,anyone know to whom he gave his stuff???

It concerned this thread:
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...light=bootlegs
That would be me.

All of the Stevie Nicks shows from this collection (plus some I had in my mediafire account) have all been posted in the Stevie forum.

I am still in the process of uploading Fleetwood Mac shows to online storage but have posted some online already. Most of what was in this collection has also been posted by welcomechris and SisterNightroad here in the Rumours forum.

However, none of the shows were lossless. All are being uploaded in 320kbps MP3. Shows with a lower bitrate than that are those that were left in my mediafire account or that I found elsewhere on the net (IvoryKeys, blogs, here on the Ledge, etc.) and the large majority of them do not go below 160kbps.

Quote:
The shows I''m looking for are on a lot of peoples list but they won''t share or answer e-mails. Too bad, ,was hoping those people were freq visiting this site and maybe would want to share.
I understand your frustration. I truly do. Virtually all of the TITN and BTM shows were recorded and are in the hands of fans along with hard to find shows from other Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks tours. They weren't always the best sound quality (most were B/B- and below) but at least they were recorded. I remember trading extensively with a wonderful trader from Italy and a gentleman here in the States somewhere who had these shows but they were all on cassette. I spent months trading with both gentlemen, who were excellent to trade with, to gather all the TITN and BTM shows I could with the intention to either transfer them myself or eventually send them to Brian J so he could do the transfers (he did top quality transfers). I managed to get to a few done but never got around to sending them to Brian J (who has since stopped trading--what an asset to the trading community he was!) and I don't have the shows anymore. However, they are still out there. I've seen them on one public trade list on CD (I assume this trader got them from the same traders I did as they first showed up on their list on cassette) but they never make it to the Internet in MP3 or lossless format. It would be nice if these never-before-circulated shows would be posted for everyone to enjoy regardless of whether it's an A or a D recording. I've never understood the reasoning behind hoarding a C-quality audience recording.

I really miss the good old days when FM/SN fan sites were all over the place. So many great sites back in the day used to post shows and demos and outtakes on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Some were dedicated to Stevie, some to Lindsey and some to the band. Others took in everything and you could see a mix of all sorts of shows and rarities being posted. I did it myself for a while and it was a lot of work, especially since I was still on dial-up back then and it felt like uploads took days to complete. It sure was fun, though! I'm trying to restore as much of the old site I used to work with as possible along with download links for as much as I can get a hold of. The only data I have left is what is still on the Internet Archive so it's really slow going and I know some of it I will never be able to put back together. I'll give it my best shot, though!

Another good site for getting lossless (and some MP3) FM/SN/LB is the Thrown Down torrent site. It is dedicated to FM and its members. There are a lot of torrents needing seeds (a simple re-seed request usually fixes that) and the collection is by no means complete but there is some great stuff there:

http://lvps87-230-78-245.dedicated.hosteurope.de/

I used to also frequent The Traders Den back in the day. It's sort of like dimeadozen and occasionally a good gem will come along: http://www.thetradersden.org

Thank you for the Greensboro 1983 show, btw.

"I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers."--Stephen Fry, A Bit of Fry & Laurie
Old 11-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
That would be me.

All of the Stevie Nicks shows from this collection (plus some I had in my mediafire account) have all been posted in the Stevie forum.

I am still in the process of uploading Fleetwood Mac shows to online storage but have posted some online already. Most of what was in this collection has also been posted by welcomechris and SisterNightroad here in the Rumours forum.

However, none of the shows were lossless. All are being uploaded in 320kbps MP3. Shows with a lower bitrate than that are those that were left in my mediafire account or that I found elsewhere on the net (IvoryKeys, blogs, here on the Ledge, etc.) and the large majority of them do not go below 160kbps.

I understand your frustration. I truly do. Virtually all of the TITN and BTM shows were recorded and are in the hands of fans along with hard to find shows from other Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks tours. They weren't always the best sound quality (most were B/B- and below) but at least they were recorded. I remember trading extensively with a wonderful trader from Italy and a gentleman here in the States somewhere who had these shows but they were all on cassette. I spent months trading with both gentlemen, who were excellent to trade with, to gather all the TITN and BTM shows I could with the intention to either transfer them myself or eventually send them to Brian J so he could do the transfers (he did top quality transfers). I managed to get to a few done but never got around to sending them to Brian J (who has since stopped trading--what an asset to the trading community he was!) and I don't have the shows anymore. However, they are still out there. I've seen them on one public trade list on CD (I assume this trader got them from the same traders I did as they first showed up on their list on cassette) but they never make it to the Internet in MP3 or lossless format. It would be nice if these never-before-circulated shows would be posted for everyone to enjoy regardless of whether it's an A or a D recording. I've never understood the reasoning behind hoarding a C-quality audience recording.

I really miss the good old days when FM/SN fan sites were all over the place. So many great sites back in the day used to post shows and demos and outtakes on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Some were dedicated to Stevie, some to Lindsey and some to the band. Others took in everything and you could see a mix of all sorts of shows and rarities being posted. I did it myself for a while and it was a lot of work, especially since I was still on dial-up back then and it felt like uploads took days to complete. It sure was fun, though! I'm trying to restore as much of the old site I used to work with as possible along with download links for as much as I can get a hold of. The only data I have left is what is still on the Internet Archive so it's really slow going and I know some of it I will never be able to put back together. I'll give it my best shot, though!

Another good site for getting lossless (and some MP3) FM/SN/LB is the Thrown Down torrent site. It is dedicated to FM and its members. There are a lot of torrents needing seeds (a simple re-seed request usually fixes that) and the collection is by no means complete but there is some great stuff there:

http://lvps87-230-78-245.dedicated.hosteurope.de/

I used to also frequent The Traders Den back in the day. It's sort of like dimeadozen and occasionally a good gem will come along: http://www.thetradersden.org

Thank you for the Greensboro 1983 show, btw.
thank you for your explanation. It''s a shame that the stuff you got is all lossy. I am gathering a bit of great shows from somebody who is very generous to me so there are still fans out there who want to share. I am slowly gonna upload things at the Ivory keys facebook page(all lossless) so stay tuned!!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
A friend of mine sent me this, it's Wav, so I thought it could please you;
Tokyo (1977): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jdf...m2vp262/shared
Thank you, I didn''t have that one yet!!!
Old 11-25-2014, 10:36 AM

Default Flac

My friend also sent me this, so I thought I could share, I hope you appreciate it;

Cleveland (1976): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6redcqboi...Qjz0wxGQa?dl=0
Old 11-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
My friend also sent me this, so I thought I could share, I hope you appreciate it;

Cleveland (1976): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6redcqboi...Qjz0wxGQa?dl=0
I had this one already, but it's very nice of you to post it, thank you!