The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mick denies Stevie Nicks kicked Lindsey out of (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57941)

TheWildHeart67 05-26-2018 05:56 PM

Mick denies Stevie Nicks kicked Lindsey out of

http://m.tmz.com/#2018/05/26/mick-fl...ey-buckingham/

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 06:06 PM

That $mirk sure made me think he was lying!

What's he supposed to say? Yeah, $he's an old witch, and got her bitchy way.

That's very harmful to hi$ brand.

jwd 05-26-2018 06:32 PM

We'll probably never get the whole truth. I'd put more stock in Lindsey's side of the story than anyone else's.

secondhandchain 05-26-2018 06:42 PM

Of course that money grubbing who#e is lying. At least we know he's heard what the fans are saying. That man NEVER ran away from a freaking camera...ha ha ha ha!!! Good, I hope you squirm yourself into an old age home.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1229282)
Of course that money grubbing who#e is lying. At least we know he's heard what the fans are saying. That man NEVER ran away from a freaking camera...ha ha ha ha!!! Good, I hope you squirm yourself into an old age home.

Absolutely. The old whore craves attention, and he couldn't get away fast enough. He's lying through his teeth!

secondhandchain 05-26-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229285)
Absolutely. The old whore craves attention, and he couldn't get away fast enough. He's lying through his teeth!

Right? Mick never met a camera he didn't want to eye f#ck. :)

Sugar Mouse 05-26-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229285)
Absolutely. The old whore

You can believe anything that you like but resorting to name-calling vitriole isn't acceptable on this forum.

Angel75 05-26-2018 07:03 PM

I love that he is being stalked by TMZ at the airports...its hilarious
No, You can not hide Mick

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse (Post 1229289)
You can believe anything that you like but resorting to name-calling vitriole isn't acceptable on this forum.

You haven't been here a month. Shut it.

jwd 05-26-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1229290)
I love that he is being stalked by TMZ at the airports...its hilarious
No, You can not hide Mick

Ha, this is FAR from over.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229292)

I sure hope it's not. It's kind of like Sears buying K-Mart. I hope their ship sinks as a result of this hideous decision.

jwd 05-26-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229293)
I sure hope it's not. It's kind of like Sears buying K-Mart. I hope their ship sinks as a result of this hideous decision.

I'm waiting for Lindsey to speak up about it. Gotta happen sooner or later, once he gets out on the road supporting his "Best Of" collection. He'll be hounded the same way they're hounding Mick.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229294)
I'm waiting for Lindsey to speak up about it. Gotta happen sooner or later, once he gets out on the road supporting his "Best Of" collection. He'll be hounded the same way they're hounding Mick.

That old whore Mick wouldn't tell the truth about this for anything. They screwed up, and I'm sure they know that now. He's trying to do damage control, but people aren't going to stop hounding him.

Sugar Mouse 05-26-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229291)

I can't believe the moderators allow you to continue to post such awful vitriole. Does anyone know how to contact the moderators?

jwd 05-26-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229295)
That old whore Mick wouldn't tell the truth about this for anything. They screwed up, and I'm sure they know that now. He's trying to do damage control, but people aren't going to stop hounding him.

Hey, it's kind of fun anyway. Instead of getting new music, we're getting new DRAMA. FM aims to please, one way or another. Gotta love The Mac! Rock's biggest soap opera!! :D

jwd 05-26-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse (Post 1229296)
I can't believe the moderators allow you to continue to post such awful vitriole. Does anyone know how to contact the moderators?

You can private message them. But if they're doing their jobs and agree with what you're saying, you shouldn't have to.

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 07:30 PM

Plus, the rule is that it’s fair game to say whatever about people in the band.

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 07:31 PM

Eff TMZ. They are the most useless bunch of wannabe paparazzi.

bwboy 05-26-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse (Post 1229296)

Homer will never be banned from here. Besides, we're allowed to call band members any names we want, just not other posters. You know, like on an elementary school playground.

But I do think it's wrong for him to tell another poster to shut up, no matter how long you've been a member of the Ledge. That crosses the line, it's bullying and is one of the reasons more people don't post here.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229299)
Plus, the rule is that it’s fair game to say whatever about people in the band.

Exactly. And I've been personally attacked by both bwboy and Buster in the past month, called all kinds of things by them, and NOTHING was done about it. So good luck with that, Sug.

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1229301)
Homer will never be banned from here. Besides, we're allowed to call band members any names we want, just not other posters. You know, like on an elementary school playground.

But I do think it's wrong for him to tell another poster to shut up, no matter how long you've been a member of the Ledge. That crosses the line, it's bullying and is one of the reasons more people don't post here.

To be fair, Sugar Mouse was trying to get the mods on Homer before knowing the rules.

jwd 05-26-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229300)
Eff TMZ. They are the most useless bunch of wannabe paparazzi.

Hey, at least they are putting some feet to the fire.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229304)
Hey, at least they are putting some feet to the fire.

Agreed. It looked like they were making Mick sweat.

Dr.Brown 05-26-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229305)
Agreed. It looked like they were making Mick sweat.

Ol' Mi¢k knows we've got his number. So idiotic for them to claim that Lindsey demanded FM not tour for almost two years! It makes no sense at all. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this is pure, unadulterated bullsh!t. You can run Mi¢k, but you can't hide. My estimation of the man has really hit rock bottom.

secondhandchain 05-26-2018 08:01 PM

Please, those multi millionaires can take a little of our anger. They will be fine and right now they deserve it.

secondhandchain 05-26-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229303)
To be fair, Sugar Mouse was trying to get the mods on Homer before knowing the rules.

Homer does not deserve to get banned. He's voicing what many of us feel right now. Do you expect us just to be happy with the current turn of events? I hope not because you better buckle up.

Sugar Mouse 05-26-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1229301)

Agreed. There should be certain rules that we all play by and certain behaviors that are unacceptable. I've moderated fan forums before and never tolerated bullies who create a hostile environment.

Angel75 05-26-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229302)
Exactly. And I've been personally attacked by both bwboy and Buster in the past month, called all kinds of things by them, and NOTHING was done about it. So good luck with that, Sug.

You may have been personally attacked but only because you started it and usually goad the situation. Nobody stops you from using offensive language towards FM band members or Ledge members themselves so you continue doing it.
You are a bully who loves to troll this board.
It may sound like Dr PHIL, but by doing or saying nothing we are enabling this kind of behaviour. I choose to say it's not ok even if no one else does.

Angel75 05-26-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229292)

Exactly.....one day Mick, probably when you are bankrupt again, you will literally have to face the music and fess up.

jwd 05-26-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1229315)
Exactly.....one day Mick, probably when you are probably bankrupt again, you will literally have to face the music and fess up.

It'll be in his next book! :laugh:

bwboy 05-26-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1229314)
You may have been personally attacked but only because you started it and usually goad the situation. Nobody stops you from using offensive language towards FM band members or Ledge members themselves so you continue doing it.
You are a bully who loves to troll this board.
It may sound like Dr PHIL, but by doing or saying nothing we are enabling this kind of behaviour. I choose to say it's not ok even if no one else does.

Exactly. All I did was quote Homer, I didn't bully him one bit. No point rehashing it, but it's telling that a guy who says the things he's says here thinks HE'S being bullied. The guy who tells another poster to shut up says HE'S the one being bullied.

bwboy 05-26-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1229309)
Please, those multi millionaires can take a little of our anger. They will be fine and right now they deserve it.

Yes they will be fine, including Lindsey.

Angel75 05-26-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229316)
It'll be in his next book! :laugh:

Yeah book #3.... Yawn

lovethemac1 05-26-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229291)

:xoxo: God, you are the best! Thank you.

Storms123 05-26-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1229288)
Right? Mick never met a camera he didn't want to eye f#ck. :)

Mick could sell ice to an Eskimo. He's a charlatan if there ever was one. That said--I actually think he likes Lindsey very much and once they got the Stevie drama out of the way, the were able to develop a nice rapport. I assume that ship has sailed. He's willing to cast that friendship aside for more cash in the coffers. The fact he's being stalked in airports is fantastic and if anything, we know that they now know what everyone is saying and speculating---if it's not true--redeem yourself (from this isht and the CBS DEBACLE) and do a proper interview. Where are the lip readers from the royal wedding last weekend---would love to know what he said to the bodyguard.

Angel75 05-26-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1229317)
Exactly. All I did was quote Homer, I didn't bully him one bit. No point rehashing it, but it's telling that a guy who says the things he's says here thinks HE'S being bullied. The guy who tells another poster to shut up says HE'S the one being bullied.

We used to get sent to the Principals office if we said Shut Up to someone ....it wasn't tolerated at school and is offensive/ insulting / and unnecessary thing to say.

To be fair, I pretty much disagree with everything you have to say bwboy, hahaha....!!!!
But you are entitled to your opinion and by all means contribute what you think, I won't result to name calling or dirty tactics because we don't agree.

jwd 05-26-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1229322)
Mick could sell ice to an Eskimo. He's a charlatan if there ever was one. That said--I actually think he likes Lindsey very much and once they got the Stevie drama out of the way, the were able to develop a nice rapport. I assume that ship has sailed. He's willing to cast that friendship aside for more cash in the coffers. The fact he's being stalked in airports is fantastic and if anything, we know that they now know what everyone is saying and speculating---if it's not true--redeem yourself (from this isht and the CBS DEBACLE) and do a proper interview. Where are the lip readers from the royal wedding last weekend---would love to know what he said to the bodyguard.

Surely TMZ knows. Where's the video?!

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 08:39 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GEkNhRyClg...hell-cares.jpg

aleuzzi 05-26-2018 08:40 PM

Re: the video:

Least. Convincing. Disavowal. Ever.

jwd 05-26-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229325)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: