The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   That's All For Everyone (remix) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=60100)

WalkAThinLine. 10-09-2023 08:49 AM

That's All For Everyone (remix)

On the 2015 deluxe edition of ''Tusk'', there's a disc that includes several different remixes. The expected culprits of "Think About Me", "Sisters of the Moon", and "Not That Funny" are included, but the most unusual addition is a remix of "That's All For Everyone". Usually, remixes were only reserved for songs released as singles, and "That's All For Everyone" was not released anywhere to my knowledge. Sonically, the remix isn't that remarkable, with the primary distinguishing feature being the copious amount of echo placed on Buckingham's vocals. Any thoughts on this?

David 10-09-2023 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkAThinLine. (Post 1288835)
On the 2015 deluxe edition of ''Tusk'', there's a disc that includes several different remixes. The expected culprits of "Think About Me", "Sisters of the Moon", and "Not That Funny" are included, but the most unusual addition is a remix of "That's All For Everyone". Usually, remixes were only reserved for songs released as singles, and "That's All For Everyone" was not released anywhere to my knowledge. Sonically, the remix isn't that remarkable, with the primary distinguishing feature being the copious amount of echo placed on Buckingham's vocals. Any thoughts on this?

I guess it never registered with me that it was a remix. If the label isn’t just a mistake in the archiving, maybe that song was released as a single in a European country. It could have been remixed as a B side to another single, too. No telling.

dougl 10-09-2023 04:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkAThinLine. (Post 1288835)

I think these mixes are from a radio sampler remix EP and from a single release of Not That Funny…

jbrownsjr 10-10-2023 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dougl (Post 1288848)
I think these mixes are from a radio sampler remix EP and from a single release of Not That Funny…

I some how have seen these. But, wow maybe up in Canada in a record shop in Calgary. I forgot about them.