View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
I think it was something like "it's nice to see so many familiar faces" but I could definitely not swear to it. It might be my mind filling in the blanks for going total fangirl on him and giggling like a ninny instead of actually hearing words.
But, (eeeeeeee!) I got to see him again! It's been a fun tour!
When I met Lindsey, I totally blanked out on anything worthy of discussion and sort of fangirled (calmly) and expressed my adoration for his music and genius. He was so sweet to me, so I think it didn't bother him.

Quote:
P.S. He had this really big bodyguard who kept trying to chase me away by saying "thank you" and gesturing toward the door. But, Lindsey wasn't, so...I finished my little speech. Hey, if I have to sit through his, he has to sit through my two sentences. And when I stood looking down at him signing, he's soooo thin. Made me feel like Brunhilda the Wonder Warrior or something.

That is all.
Awww....go on girl! And Lindsey is a tiny guy. I just noticed this in context with other men, while he was standing next to Jimmy Fallon and that (horribly unfunny) comedian the other night. He was so small. Since I'm not a tall or big girl, it's hard for me to note this when I met him but it's totally true that he is. And his hair is so high so he sort of creates his own proportions.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL