Thread: Unexpected FM
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Today was such a great day for me, music wise, I was out shopping with Jay and we stopped into the Factory Shop (of all places!) so we walked in and I could hear a familiar voice playing in the background and then all of a sudden I realized it was Lindsey and they were playing GYOW! So, we stuck around for the rest of the song, I was completely in a daze as I never here FM when I'm out, so the song ended and we were just walking out and Gypsy started playing! Of course, I made Jay stay in the shop with me until it ended and when it finished lo and behold Everywhere started playing! By now we'd pretty much exhausted our interest in the Factory Shop so we left, and went down to one of the local record stores. On our way back past the Factory Shop I begged Jay to step in there with me again just to see if they were playing FM still, so we looked in for a few seconds and Tusk was playing! The manager must have had the Very Best Of playing, it was magic.
Then we walked down to another record store and we were browsing the boxes of records and I found Rumours, Rock a Little and Bella Donna! I was beyond excited, and then I saw that they were in the two for a fiver section so I just had to get them, unfortunately I didn't get RAL because it had a pretty terrible tea stain on it, but I'm so chuffed at making my first vinyl purchase!
And that's the end of my story

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D