View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

Well, I just got an e mail from a friend I had asked about this that has more knowledge of boots than I do and they seem to think this "Dead bust blues" show from New Orleans '70 is actually from EARLY 1970 (i.e. w/PG and not CM) though I agree that would've made VERY interesting listening had the NO '70 show been Christine's VERY first FM show (as a member etc.), who knows, maybe the one we've been hearing about that's being released soon will be that show?! It does seem strange that a firm would rather "legalize" a KH tour show rather that a PG era one (which I'm guessing would be generally more popular since the post PG/pre BN & post BN lineups/members/tours are well, shall we just say "less well received" than the PG/BN ones (for whatever reason).

Though I don't have many details on this DBB thing, I understand it's tracklisting is similar to the Boston Tea Party stuff (though oddly also including a song called "All over again", surely this isn't the same song CM had done on "Time", especially since she's apparently not on these DBB tapes?! It's probably just a bootlegger's incorrect title but if I do find out anything else about this I'll post it here.

So anyways, I'm still going under the assumption that this DBB set differs from the KH tour live CD (w/bonus JS interview DVD) that is apparently coming out in Sept. in the UK so hopefully we'll get more news on that/this soon.

John