View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default ....So it's never about Mick and John being in a good place. They're always in a good

Great interview with Stevie Nicks ----

Favorite part of the interview.

So at this point there isn't any sort of tension or awkwardness. Everyone's all sort of on the same page?

Everybody is very good right now. I spent some time up at Lindsey's house two weeks ago and we worked on some music. Most of the time we just spent talking about our many stories that we have to tell since 1968, really '66 when we first met. So we spent like 80 percent of our time talking and 20 percent of our time working on some music. And it was really great and he's in a really good place. And he and I are in a really good place, so it's never about Mick and John being in a good place. They're always in a good place. They're happy guys. It's always the drama queens, me and Lindsey. So the drama queens have really calmed down and let a little bit of that drama go and tried to walk down the road of how lucky we are. And how lucky we are to still be friends and how lucky we are to still be able to sing great together. And that what we started as Buckingham Nicks in 1971, when we moved to Los Angeles, has brought us all the way to this place. And that we should drop the drama and try to really enjoy this because we worked very hard to get here.

Stevie hit it right on the nail....LOL, gotta love her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...medium=twitter