Thread: Curry Grant
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Carol "looked into his eyes. Mist blue did it for me, every time, over sickly nut brown. My glance told him I was not really impressed with the opposition."

Later when Curry put his arms around CAH, CAH says that Julie told him not to do that. Julie said Lindsey wouldn't be pleased if he saw that and Curry dropped his arm. Then, Julie convinced her to take a "blow" of cocaine for the first time. She only obliged because she didn't want to look stupid in front of Curry and Julie . [So sick of her making it seem like it was all somebody else's fault].

The last time CAH mentions Curry is at a concert, when Christine dedicated Songbird to him. Ouch, that had to hurt John.

Michele
And i find it hard to believe that she was faithful to Lindsey the whole time, with the time he spent touring (when she wasn't going with him), and all the handsome guys in her entourage. Really hard to believe. Plus she was pretty. But oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Here's a recent pic.

Must have been handsome back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I should have read this thread before the stupid questions one.

I posted the same info I guess.
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...t=24904&page=2
Thanks!! So he was indeed fired, but then what, he came back? If Stevie dedicated Landslide to him in 1980, that means he was still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
here's a picture of Curry from Stevie's Rock A Little tour book: I had to make the file smaller due to the limits of this site. : (
He was indeed handsome. Who's the girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
There's a polaroid of him in the 1989 Nicks tourbook.

Stevie dedicated "Landslide" to Curry at the 1980 Bowl show on the first night. She was sleeping with him at that point, I do believe.
Hi David! Thanks for the information. So Stevie would dedicate "Landslide" that openly to a lover?? Craaazy, considering the 4 other people who were on that stage with her.