View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

at the start of the tour, i would have said, no. i would have said i barely get any LB songs in FM anyway, and practically nothing esoteric, so i don't need to hear a set with even less of his songs because of adding another songwriter. some of fellow SN fans i discussed this with last summer felt the same.

but, listening to that Don't Stop from London, i have to say i completely reversed my opinion and agree with you. if i can't get Lindsey solo and it has to be FM, however great and tight i thought they sounded back in april when the tour started, the sum of the parts sounds exponentially better with Christine in the mix, especially her voice. so i'm with you - if they have to put out another album and tour again as FM, it would be pretty spectacular if that is with Christine. i don't need yet another greatest hits BN/FM tour again, no matter how great they sounded this year. we need some new songs and we need all 5 on that stage. and Christine seems very ready to play as far as both things are concerned - the album and the tour / stage.
I'd rather have LB and SN solo albums then another B/N FMac tour... uhhhh please no more...